It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: AmericanZombie

Yeah...I support FEMA camps, just like I supported the Dulce base.

Firepower equals empowerment to sickos like this.

You realize that you are saying that any gun owner is a sicko.

But yea.....power to the people...2nd amendment. A philosophy with justification well demonstrated through history and encapsulated in the constitution.

Pretty sure they said "sickos like this." I took that to mean nutjobs with a chip on their shoulder.

He said firepower as it equals empowerment.......thats whats behind the constitution and the 2nd. He should clarify a bit better or folks need to read better.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Lol already started in the hoax thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Suboxone is not a pysch drug.
It is an anti addiction drug.

Alex Jones source of the claim is a forum post..
Anecdotal is not fact, pretty sure jones know this.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: retiredTxn

originally posted by: AmericanZombie
a reply to: Kali74

You know this how?

Those who classify every incident as a hate crime or not, think they are helping, but they are the problem. This was a crime against humanity. But no, lets gin it up and call Rev. Al. Never mind, he just showed up.

But should not race as a motivation be discussed, since the killer is quoted as saying he killed the people because they rape our woman and are taking over our country. If that quote is true. It sure seems like race at the very least was one of the motivations the killer had to kill.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

But yea.....power to the people...2nd amendment. A philosophy with justification well demonstrated through history and encapsulated in the constitution.

Wow, you really know how to jerk that knee.

I'm talking about the sickos that shoot up a church or shoot up a school, in no way did I suggest that every gun owner was capable of a crime like this. It boggles the mind.

You should say that clearly and not be so vague and obtuse in a discussion like this. Didn't you just say in another post that anyone that buys their child a gun is a sicko? Well I for one will call you on that crap tossing see what sticks to the wall stuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Pretty sure they said "sickos like this." I took that to mean nutjobs with a chip on their shoulder.

He said firepower as it equals empowerment.......thats whats behind the constitution and the 2nd. He should clarify a bit better or folks need to read better.

You're right, folks should read better.

The comment was "firepower equals empowerment to sickos like this."

Which you then spun into "all gun owners are sickos like this and firepower is empowerment to them."

See the difference?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: retiredTxn

Yeah it mattered so much to a white kid that he walked into a church and killed nine black people. But let's leave race out of it...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

from your source...

Psychiatric

Common (1% to 10%): Anxiety, depression, nervousness, abnormal thinking

Uncommon (0.1% to 1%): Abnormal dreams, agitation, apathy, depersonalization, drug dependence, euphoric mood, hostility

Frequency not reported: Restlessness, irritability

Postmarketing reports: Hallucination, attempted suicide, insomnia.

Hmmm

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I tweeted to Alex Jones that he's a carpetbagging POS.

It was cathartic despite useless...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Yeah it mattered so much to a white kid that he walked into a church and killed nine black people. But let's leave race out of it...

And said white kid had a jacket with the flags of Apartheid-era South Africa and Rhodesia sewn on. Come to think of it, where the hell would he even have gotten the latter?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

originally posted by: retiredTxn

originally posted by: AmericanZombie
a reply to: Kali74

You know this how?

Those who classify every incident as a hate crime or not, think they are helping, but they are the problem. This was a crime against humanity. But no, lets gin it up and call Rev. Al. Never mind, he just showed up.

But should not race as a motivation be discussed, since the killer is quoted as saying he killed the people because they rape our woman and are taking over our country. If that quote is true. It sure seems like race at the very least was one of the motivations the killer had to kill.

Yea the guy was a racist and had race issues even if he hadn't said that. What is as important is he shot a christian minister after bible study. Maybe he was also coward looking for an easy target. He could have picked some folks that would have shot back at him thats for sure. But no he goes after a bible teacher and folks at a bible study.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I did, yea. A few thoughts on it:

1) I said several pages ago that it was interesting he didn't seem to have anything to say about the attack on Dallas police, but does on this.

2) not remotely surprised he used this to bring up gun control. It's part and parcel for a president

3) he was totally nonspecific about what he meant, which is also part and parcel

4) not even a tiny little bit surprised MSM has picked it up and run with the "they're coming for your guns" angle

Yeah...and gun control will only control guns for the law abiding citizen.

Laws against illegal drugs really work, right?

Laws against illegal immigration really work, right?

Laws against guns in cities like Chicago, Detroit and others really work, right?

Laws against anything only work on those who obey laws....those who dont obey laws, will not give a crap. In the case of guns, it will leave the sheep totally undefended against those who are lawless. We certainly cannot expect police to protect us these days...they have their own problems and the average cop is not about to stick his neck out and get himself on the national news, arrested at worst and ostracized at best.

We can pretty much forget about the police being anything other than report filers now... if you want real time defense you can only rely on yourself and family.

I refuse to be a sheep. I refuse to place my personal defense and safety into the hands of others. They can take their gun control and shove it where the constitution does not shine.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

from your source...

Psychiatric

Common (1% to 10%): Anxiety, depression, nervousness, abnormal thinking

Uncommon (0.1% to 1%): Abnormal dreams, agitation, apathy, depersonalization, drug dependence, euphoric mood, hostility

Frequency not reported: Restlessness, irritability

Postmarketing reports: Hallucination, attempted suicide, insomnia.

Hmmm

I tossed Valium I was given once because of the nightmares.

But, a handful of nut jobs ---- would really need to be statistically compared to those who were helped by certain meds and didn't act out.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmind

originally posted by: Kali74

And said white kid had a jacket with the flags of Apartheid-era South Africa and Rhodesia sewn on. Come to think of it, where the hell would he even have gotten the latter?

Perhaps the same place he got the gun? As a gift from his father? We don't know the dynamic or personal beliefs of the father yet....so it could go either way there. It is plausible though...

edit on 6/18/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I'm sorry but what I asked was 'what parent gives his child a gun as a present?'

And for the record I'm more acute than obtuse and everybodys crap sticks to the wall if they throw enough of it.

edit on 18-6-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

This "child" was an adult when he was given the gun, he is 21 years old. At that point, he is no longer a child and responsible for his own actions, regardless.
edit on 6/18/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmind

I suppose it's possible to get them online but there's probably another answer.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you see sudden outburst of violence there?

You have a 1%, which is the high end of hostility, which does not automatically equal outburst of violence.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You're right, folks should read better.

The comment was "firepower equals empowerment to sickos like this."

Which you then spun into "all gun owners are sickos like this and firepower is empowerment to them."

See the difference?

Right but firepower mean empowerment to a lot of people. Like the little old lady that killed a home intruder down the road the other day.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

He associated with drug dealers so I'm guessing he is an addict. That's probably why he had subexone... a higly effective drug for treating opiate addiction, as you said.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join