It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: cancerwarrior

Answer my question if you will please.

Do you think that the shooting of 8 people in a church does NOT warrant news coverage?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor
No, I didn't see your post.

I'm at work, and haven't been watching news. Only going off what I saw this morning. So thank you for the link.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This is complete horse#. When the "Knockout Game" was in the news, that's all the media talked about while it was going on.

Funny how the only place I had even heard of it was ATS. And I make sure to watch the news most every day just to see what they aren't talking about.

And how is your opinion on anything more warranted than mine?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I find these headlines quite disturbing, if indeed accurate, that's one sick flux.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: real_one

Your not the first and wont be the last, pushing your agenda by throwing stuff on the wall and hoping people think like you.

God forbid people actually think for themselves right?

Ty for the advice, I will let the media make my mind up for me for now on.

I feel so relieved.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Keep on making stuff up that people havent said or written, go play your poor us white people, dont take our guns, or whatever sad sad story you like to sell. Have some compassion, 9 lives where lost yesterday in a place of worship, i don't believe in any type of god but i feel extremely sad for what happened.

Buzz off

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Local law enforcement has issued a BOLO for a 2000 Honda Elantra, dark in color, SC registration of LGF330; driven by a approximately 21 years old white male, 5'9", 120 pounds.

They said Honda, but they may have meant Hyundai, IDK.

Glad they specified white male. Here in Philly they rarely point out race of perps with homicide warrants because it upset some folks back in 2002.

"The Philadelphia Daily News` August 22 front-page story (mysteriously missing from its website) printed the photographs of 15 of the 41 people who have outstanding homicide warrants in the Philadelphia area. They were all visible minorities. Race, as I wrote recently, is no longer mentioned in crime stories, but photographs are sometimes allowed to tell their own story.

Not any more. Seeing all those minority suspects produced an instant reaction in the multicultural community. They acted as if they`d been the victims of a blood libel."
www.vdare.com...
edit on 18-6-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Answer my question if you will please.

Do you think that the shooting of 8 people in a church does NOT warrant news coverage?

My apologies, I was getting to you

It absolutely does deserve attention, I never said that it did not.

However, it does not deserve the amount of attention that its going to get simply because its a white on black crime. Its going to be another Trayvon,

You don't have to believe me, just watch and see for yourself how long this story will linger, get analyzed, psychoanalyzed, poked and prodded and discussed and talked about.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

What a joke, your so off topic.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Very good points.

The response to this has been great so far, but I'm worried that when the dust settles the blame game will begin in earnest. The community has galvanized and that's exactly what everyone wants to see,

I think I speak for all of us when I say the media should do their damn job properly and report this story with respect and courtesy instead of the BS ambush journalism that is far too common nowadays.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I think it's this car...99 Accent?

I can see the badge in the pic, and the headlights match.
Any car guys match up the stock wheels on the ccv pics?
edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

edit: 2000 hyundai elantra-Dang, I was close
edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet.

MSNBC has id'ed the shooter as Dylann Storm Roof driving a hundai? with lp LGF330. Source TV; will edit to add other sources in a moment.

Source:WISTV CH 10 Charleston
edit on 18-6-2015 by SCGrits because: to add source link

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
FYI - the picture of the suspect on facebook shows him wearing a jacket with two apartheid era south African flags - one is the Rhodesian flag and the other and older South African Union flag... Can't make out the other patch.

Sorry unable to post pics since I'm on my phone, but just wanted to point this out.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cancerwarrior

What amount of attention do you prescribe as acceptable? Let us know so we make sure we go with your measure on how outraged we should be at murder.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

That's what I'm seeing on my news all morning (when I was watching anyway). A lot of pictures and video of what seems to be a pretty united community. Law enforcement on scene seems to have their crap together for the most part in how they're handling it.

And again, I'm close enough to the area that it's been getting pretty heavy play all morning.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: cancerwarrior
a reply to: serenity72

This guy doesnt look white, more asian, maybe korean.

As odd as it looks, the bowl haircut is pretty popular there.

If you remember when the whole Zimmerman thing happened they initially reported it as a white guy shooting a black.

Then when the pictures of the guy came out it was obvious he was Hispanic. Even then they still ran with him being a white guy for a while.

Innocent until proven white.

link   

originally posted by: cancerwarrior

This is complete horse#. When the "Knockout Game" was in the news, that's all the media talked about while it was going on.

Funny how the only place I had even heard of it was ATS. And I make sure to watch the news most every day just to see what they aren't talking about.

And how is your opinion on anything more warranted than mine?

Well then you weren't listening. I saw tons of media articles about it. For one, all the threads on it on ATS sourced media outlets. But hey, without cognitive dissonance, you'd have a tough time believing your bs.
edit on 18-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
That's kinda odd?
a reply to: SonOfThor

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Oh, I know that is inevitable. Once the politicians get their greasy hands on this, all bets are off.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join