It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
If he was brown and yelled god is great while he did this the media would be calling it terrorism. This one's being passed as a "hate crime".

9 dead in ‘hate crime’ shooting at historic African American church in Charleston

www.washingtonpost.com...

Don't get me wrong, if this turns out to be what we are being told, there was definitely an element of hate involved but I just had to point out the double standard with the media in regards to this topic. Brown = terrorism, White = Hate crime, unless of course they end up calling this guy "White al-qaeda" but I think we all know the purpose of this event is to cause more division and unrest among the black and white communities.

Such a sad event either way.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Hate crime or terrorism, it means little difference. The result is the same. Tragedy...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Logarock:

This guy sat through a bible study which to me demonstrates something not totally racist.

Which is why I stated it as a 'hate crime' without racist implications. After having seen the police picture of the suspect, I can't help going down a 'stereotype' path of thought. The guys haircut signifies a lack of street experience. It is a respectable haircut that does not make a statement of individuality, but that it indicates a conformity to and within a group. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that this guy thinks himself a 'Christian soldier'...literally.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Because it's ATS. Nothing ever happens "just because." There are no evil people in the world. Nobody ever just loses their crap. There are no people that just hate "whomever." (Unless it's cops, because we hate everybody, obviously)

Nope. Bad things don't, and can't, just happen. There MUST BE some ulterior motive to EVERYTHING.

Why, just yesterday I had to sit through the same turn signal twice. I'm pretty sure the NWO knew I was going to try and turn left at that intersection and shortened the light just to jack with me.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
News is reporting 9 dead now. 3 male, 6 female.

Task force has been established with local state and federal levels. Sounds like FBI is now the lead agency.

Can I just say this toolbag has a pretty EPIC bowl cut? That's straight out of the 90s.

I noticed the hair more than anything...It's very odd to see anyone sporting that style these days.

Wig??

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Hate crime or terrorism, it means little difference. The result is the same. Tragedy...

You obviously missed my point, and ty for reapeating my sentiment that this was a very sad event as if I hadn't already done so.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I bet some come in saying its a false flag to take our guns.....

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Maybe a disguise.
What ever happened to disguises? No one uses em anymore.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It seems that a lot of you are letting your emotions take over and are unable to see that the government sponsored media is already using this as a tool to divide us.

There is a much larger picture at play here.

Read between the line folks, please.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

No, I understand your point. I just think it is irrelevant what people call it. Both labels breed racism and bigotry. It SHOULD just be called a crime and be left at that.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
He looks like a 16 yr old to me. He also looks like he has a kevlar vest on imo. You can tell by his shoulders. Maybe it is just an undershirt, but it looks thicker, he is pretty skinny.

Can anyone ID the vehicle make. Is it a Civic or Lumina?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, can anyone identify the insignia the suspect wears on the left of his jumper? It would seem to me that this will help identify a group with whom he might associate, and who might be able to provide a name?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Who's divided? Every press conference they've had on the news this morning has shown blacks and whites standing side by side. I'm close enough to Charleston that it's getting pretty heavy play on local media outlets and I'm not really seeing it?

Not debating, just wondering where it is that you've seen it. Locally it doesn't seem to be dividing anybody. Even semi-locally it doesn't so...?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No, I understand your point. I just think it is irrelevant what people call it. Both labels breed racism and bigotry. It SHOULD just be called a crime and be left at that.

Please do not take this the wrong way, but I believe you are still missing my point judging by your reply. I agree that both breed racism and bigotry, my main focus his how the media portrays these events to the general public who actually believe what they are spoon fed. This is not directed towards you.

I have seen you in many of the recent threads where race was an issue. You are aware of the ongoing tension which is constantly building up. The media fuels the fire while they feed off of it.

They pick and choose what they label and how according to the agenda it serves.

Who's agenda? The people behind the scenes who's lies they tell us each and every day just like a nice little fairy tale. Please don't respond again with something completely unrelated then condescend me by saying you "get my point" when you obviously don't.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Same bowl cut as Adam Lanza-wonder if he's on the same "anti"psychotics?

What a sickening event.
RIP those poor folks.

Same car as Adam Lanza too.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Who's divided?

The whole damn nation man, where have you been lately?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
If he was brown and yelled god is great while he did this the media would be calling it terrorism. This one's being passed as a "hate crime".

9 dead in ‘hate crime’ shooting at historic African American church in Charleston

www.washingtonpost.com...

Don't get me wrong, if this turns out to be what we are being told, there was definitely an element of hate involved but I just had to point out the double standard with the media in regards to this topic. Brown = terrorism, White = Hate crime, unless of course they end up calling this guy "White al-qaeda" but I think we all know the purpose of this event is to cause more division and unrest among the black and white communities.

Such a sad event either way.

All crimes are hate crimes as far as I'm concerned. But the media labels it as such only when the perp is white. If it was a black who killed nine blacks, it would be labeled simply as black on black crime. If a black killed nine whites, it would simply be labeled as a mass killing. When a black killed a family of three in DC last month, after torturing a ten year old boy before killing him, then tried to burn down their house to hide the evidence, it wasn't labeled as a hate crime. Apparently only whites who kill another race own the monopoly on 'hate.'

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: wildapache

You just know that there are 'elements' gagging for it all to kick off, the usual suspects from the afro-american side and by now a militant white right looking for their piece of the action....no Al Sharptons for those Good 'Ol Boys!

My support lies with the congregation and the local community of whatever colour.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

You said, specifically, the media is using "this event."

The question stands.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You said, specifically, the media is using "this event."

The question stands.

I did not see any valid question pertaining to anything I actually said, please elaborate on the question which "stands" and I will do my best to riddle you that at least.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join