It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Animorganimate

Apparently the shooter let a survivor live so she could tell others what she saw there:

Natural born killers?

Local NAACP official: Gunman told survivor he'd let her live so she could tell everyone else what happened. #CharlestonShooting

Well what the hell is she saying?

edit on 18-6-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Animorganimate

triple post lol?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

South Carolina failed the Brady Campaign's assessment for strength of gun laws. If South Carolina had performed a psychological profile of the shooter, before he purchased or obtained the firearm, he would have been flagged and rendered unable to obtain a firearm.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

South Carolina failed the Brady Campaign's assessment for strength of gun laws. If South Carolina had performed a psychological profile of the shooter, before he purchased or obtained the firearm, he would have been flagged and rendered unable to obtain a firearm.

So you're saying it's impossible to obtain a firearm illegally? I've got news for you, I've purchased over half a dozen firearms "on the street", with no paperwork involved (it's legal here). Again, take your anti-gun rhetoric somewhere else.

*Nevermind* sarcasm detector must be on the fritz.
edit on 6/18/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I bet this spineless coward probably committed suicide by now as they all do. Hide behind your gun, use it on the innocent, then run away and take your own life in a pathetic attempt to escape responsibility. I sense this will unfortunately end up being the case.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
For some reason. I can't seem to upload new pictures, but take a look at this church on Google Maps. There's no way this guy got away without somebody seeing him, and without being picked up on a camera somewhere.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I suck at sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I suck at sarcasm.

LMAO I did not know the 1st one was sarcasm, but I knew the 2nd one was. So you don't suck as bad as you think lol

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I suck at sarcasm.

Lol I guess. At least in this case. Or I suck at recognizing it. I retract my earlier statement.

edit on 6/18/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I can't do it. I originally set out to play "devil's advocate" and argue the point of pro gun control. But I just can't do it. It just doesn't make sense.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I can't do it. I originally set out to play "devil's advocate" and argue the point of pro gun control. But I just can't do it. It just doesn't make sense.

Glad to hear it, because one more post, and I was gonna really go off on you. Lmfao

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

And it would have been well deserved.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

A for effort, though.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ok this is odd, or maybe I am just this dumb but....

Can anyone explain this a litlte better
Votes by Senator today
www.scstatehouse.gov...

Senator S. MARTIN proposed the following amendment (3702R010.KM.SRM):
Amend the joint resolution, as and if amended, by striking all after the enacting words and inserting:
/ SECTION 1. In accordance with the provisions of Section 36(B)(2) and (3), Article III, Constitution of South Carolina, 1895, and Section 11-11-320(C) and (D) of the 1976 Code, there is appropriated from the monies available in the Capital Reserve Fund for Fiscal Year 2014-2015 the following amounts:

(1) H63 - Department of Education School Bus Lease or Purchase $ 17,000,000

17 million buys a lot of School buses.
edit on 18-6-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
cops please gun this guy down, we dont need a long drawn out trial like this holmes crap.

That's the spirit! Who needs that "due process of law" thing anymore?

You must have child-like naivety to believe in crap like "due process of law", especially in this day and age.

I say we are all better off if this guy gets pumped full of lead ere the sun rises.....

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
My heart goes out to the victims and their families. This is just terrible..... I hope they catch this pathetic excuse of the human being.

This.

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
I bet this spineless coward probably committed suicide by now as they all do. Hide behind your gun, use it on the innocent, then run away and take your own life in a pathetic attempt to escape responsibility. I sense this will unfortunately end up being the case.

At least he would shoot the only person who deserved to be shot in this whole incident.
edit on 18-6-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

School busses can cost anywhere between 60-90k depending on how it is equipped.

Considering the size of the school district(s), it's easy to need 17 million to lease or buy school busses.

edit on 6/18/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I bet the weapon used was a legally obtained long barreled semi-automatic gun, when will America wake up?

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The attack came two months after the fatal shooting of an unarmed black man, Walter Scott, by a white police officer in neighboring North Charleston that sparked major protests and highlighted racial tensions in the area. The officer has been charged with murder, and the shooting prompted South Carolina lawmakers to push through a bill helping all police agencies in the state get body cameras. Pinckney was a sponsor of that bill.

This been brought up yet? Just heard about the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I bet the weapon used was a legally obtained long barreled semi-automatic gun, when will America wake up?

Just saying.

It is not the gun!

He could have used a sword, a six pack of Molotov Cocktails or whatever.

He could have purchased a weapon on the black market.

He could have made a pipe bomb.

The Second Amendment could be the last thing standing in the way of complete and utter tyranny of the Western world. Let's not go and disarm them.

P

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join