It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you having that unexplainable "feeling something big is coming"?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

~ msjor job market depressed. √
~ unaffordable housing / severe lack thereof √
~ most countries are at war or complete upheaval & rampamt protesting √
~ police nearly completey out of control & judges and courts backing this behavior √
~ wizards behind the curtain pulling levers and pushing buttons to goad countries into civil war, including the USA√
~ major world bank corruption √
~horrible heath insurance for middle class & those all under that class√
~ housing resources maxed out with extreme long waiting lists√
~high probability of POTUS, never getting out of office √
,....,.............this is the short list, and we haven't even touched fuel consumption....!!!....... Yes, Houston, we see a problem, question is, is anyone really ready?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

The sages of the olden times knew. Young people would dream dreams, and the old would see visions. Or maybe it was the other way around, point is. It's nothing new.

Is it real? You'll certainly know in the future won't you. Yes, I too feel this and I have been told about it in some detail. For now, it's a waiting game of questioning my own sanity.. Well, at least their magic is real. My advice to you; deal with all your issues, explore and deal with it all, every nook and cranny. Try to integrate your subconscious or you may in the future become lost in it. Prepare mentally, deal with all your fear. Search the dark parts of your soul and confront them. Try to prepare for real horror, of the supernatural kind.. drink it up like wine, better to be afraid now and having dealt with such things than being caught unprepared in the future.

Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily
Every day when one's body and mind are at peace
One should meditate on being ripped apart by arrows
Rifles, spears and swords
Being carried away by surging waves
Being thrown into the midst of a great fire
Being struck by lightning
Being shaken to death by a great earthquake
Falling from thousand foot cliffs
Dying of disease or committing seppuku
At the death of one's master
And every day without fail
One should consider himself as dead
This is the substance and the way of the assassin

You're feeling it's gonna be bad? You have no idea how bad it'll actually get.... It's the Age of Sacred Terror

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Yes I've felt it. I also feel our leaders know what's coming and it's inevitable.This is why they seem to be doing nothing to address the debt crisis and other issues concerning us.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Arthur: All my life I've had this strange feeling that there's something big and sinister going on in the world.

Slartibartfast: No, that's perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the universe gets that.

I don't know, I'm in my 60's and it seems to me the world has gone to hell in a handbag or is it a handbasket ? Whichever, mankind has really mucked this place up.

Personally I am hoping for some major solar flares to take out satellites and throw us back into the stone age. I'd take that over "the next great depression", because it would even the playing field. But more than likely some super germ will get accidently released and wipe most of us out.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Yes since the end of 2008, like a approaching sever thunderstorm your not gonna be able to take shelter from. My doom feeling included very real dreams/nightmares of friends and family dying and I was powerless to stop it.

Before this I was a lucid dreamer but that ability is long gone.

Funny you would mention that.. Ever since halfway through 2012 I have lost but all of my ability to even REMEMBER my dreams, let alone have lucid ones anymore!

I too have felt the impending.. "something" coming since about 8 months ago.. It was like a switch flipped in me.

I never felt the 2012 doomsday predictions were right, I didn't even get interested in them. It wasn't until the beginning of 2015 that I knew this year was going to be pivotal. I have no clue what is coming, but I can put money on it starting with economic collapse (hah see what I did there
)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I feel it too that something is coming. That on some days the sky is fake. It's not dread but welcoming to me like I'm going home.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: j1x1n

It had been predicted 2018 was the beginning leading up to the end by 2030

I'd say its somewhere in between with no build up to

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
As the prophet Kevin Hart once explained
All I can say is..Its about to go down

Pandemics, Terror ,Geo Political jockeying,
Climate strangeness, regional skirmishes (most likely
fueled by Big Pharma and Energy),
All are on collision course with;

A world of new, smarter civil disobedience.
And a proven distrust of all media/military/corporate interests .
The jig is up..
WikiLeaks and UN human rights warnings about TPP.
Maybe a 9/11 Party in 2016 ?*
Throw in UFO's and with or without disclosure
cheaper energy without corporate control.
Presto !
It's about to go down...
We didn't even get to our Sun which may be falling asleep.
* that'll get the queries going
edit on 20-6-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: astrix

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
For the doubters on this thread, try to think of it like this:

Animals have instincts that provide protection and help them to attempt to survive in this world.
Animals can sense danger, feel a storm or earthquake coming, sense a predator nearby, and have a strong instinct to flee or hide. Self-preservation requires instinct.

Humans are animals. But for most of us, the "noise" of everyday life messes up our ability to pay attention to our instincts. Our instincts are definitely there - we just need to pay attention.

And yes - I have also been feeling this for a while. There is a strong instinctive need to... get ready? As if something big is coming. I feel it is likely our animal instincts that are putting together all the pieces of what is going on with this world, and our instincts are trying to wake us up to take action.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

The patterns I've been watching see both the secular world and the spiritual world aimed squarely at September.

A lot of people have had dreams dropped on them. I've been one.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Please don't ruin September, I have plans for that month.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Please don't ruin September, I have plans for that month.

You think I don't

That's football season, and I have games to go to.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It's my vacation. Planned well in advance.

You can have doom all you want after then.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Does anybody else see the triangle in the sky currently? It's formed from the moon, Venus (i believe) and another star I can't identify easily. It unnerves me because its so blatant and shines so brightly compared to anything else in the sky right now. I feel a bad omen coming from it, and it doesn't help that tomorrow is the summer solstice..

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Pill for this pill for that.

Do they make a pill for being a prick and trying to marginalize people? Just wondering

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Yes, nothing will happen until football season is over. God loves football, and hates soccer.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

ITS called Togacure.
They taught in in Ninjutsu and Bushido.
It makes warriors more effective when their lives dont matter to them beyond their duty.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

EXCELLENT I may get a special BIRTHDAY present then.
I mentioned Togakure earlier THESE days it seems to be a huge effort of SELF restraint from the madness I want to fight.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
anxiety disorder. easily treatable by visiting your physician, psychologist or local walk in clinic.

No, wrong answer. That's an easy way to dismiss what we're saying and the usual effort to grasp at anything that might sound like a good explanation, but no, anxiety disorder nowhere reaches this level or type of feeling. I've had the same feeling steadily for a few years as well.

It's similar to the feeling I got one week prior to the tsunami in 2004, I told my daughter that I had a feeling, a very strong one, that something bad was going to happen soon. Even on the day I said that to her, one week prior to the event, everything (even the sky) looked different to me, strange, and was accompanied by the feeling you get when you have a weird dream and it affects the entire day after you wake up.

So no, science cannot explain this, especially quack "science" like psychology.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You really ought to watch a show called Rick & Morty. It's practically ATS as a cartoon, super weird far out things taken to an extreme. Best show I've seen in a really long time, your posts reminds me of an episode where the protagonist is being messed around with aliens in simulations, these ones in the show were buggy and easy to see through but it's exactly that kind of thing that some people seem to actually experience, albeit in a less sensational way of course. It's that Twilight Zone type of eerie, something's wrong with reality type of feeling. I've been there but I haven't ever experienced this fake sky thing. It does fascinate me however.

And don't worry about people calling you crazy on here, I am crazy, but they're crazier.. it doesn't matter, if we don't conform to the materialist scientific paradigm we're crazy by default. I say lay it out there, at least on the internet if you don't wanna "come out of the closet". Cause really, that would be an apt description. People seem to have no idea of how common paranormal phenomena actually are. People prefer not to talk about it, it's too taboo. If everyone who experienced high strangeness talked about it there'd be people everywhere reaching up their hands. Everyone knows a person that has experienced things, whether they know it or not. These parrots referring us to psychiatrists, they're just sheltered fools.. they're in the dark in Plato's proverbial cave and we're outside "hearing the music".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join