It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hallo Spaceboy – Exploring the Era of the ‘Contactees’

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Bravo!

Thanks for linking mine in references!

I've been reading the past few days on "Omnec Onec" and "Valient Thor" (again.)
Mostly due to looking up info on Otis T. Carr and Ralph Ring.

But I do find it odd just how many people either claimed to be from Venus, or in contact with people from Venus, more so than the other planets (or imaginary ones "hiding" behind the moon, for that matter!) It just really seems to me more and more that at some point, someone said "Ok, everyone make the same Venusian "Scout Ship" from the same Sears lamp, throw it in the air, and take some pics. Congratulations on your first book deal. See you at the convention!"

I dunno, I'd love to believe them, and I think there is some truth to it all, whether they were simply covering up for the new-found tech we ourselves, and likely other governments had, and/or actual alien ships being spotted and photographed. It could be taken by these random sighting witnesses that these people were their friends, here to tell them who and what they saw - why, Space Brothers, of course!

Omnec has an interview video out there with Marina Popovich, very old, likely her first, before her appearance on Springer with her kids and ex-husband, likely even before her book was published in 1990. The video is titled "My Life on Venus," her book was called "From Venus I Came."
Now, in this video they call her "Kristina," and in the description, they call her "Christina," even misspelling that as "Christian," among other typos. She has said that her "human name" is Sheila Gipson so little things like this are suspect. She also contradicts later statements about having a normal human body or not.
www.world-famous.com...
omnec-onec.com...

As far as I can tell, there's never been any kind of proof regarding the "Valiant Thor" thing either. The name alone is silly, and Stranges writes the story as if he were not only present but fully recalled every account, word-for word with screenplay-like detail. From the story's start, we're told that his ship just land in broad daylight, and "someone" called the two officers to go out there and get check it out. Where are these officers and witnesses? Have no choice but to call B.S.

I sorta feel like a kid finding out there's no Santa or Easter Bunny. I really hope the new "X-Files" touches more on the man-made UFOs and the like.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

Yeh! the Integratron looks rather cool and I was impressed that you managed to get to visit there. Sadly the rest of the thread seemed to degenerate into a tangential debate about frequencies and properties of light, sound and radio waves. Which was all rather boring except to the people involved in the debate.

If you want a simple answer then I think the references to people from Venus is probably because at the time it was shrouded in mystery (well clouds) and was also the closest in size to Earth. It was, I suppose, seen as a likely place where other beings could live. People like Adamski came along and the memes became absorbed into, if not global, then Western consciousness.

A bit like some 7 decades ago when Kenneth Arnold described objects "skipping like saucers". Shortly after a whole phenomenon of craft "shaped like saucers" were being seen in the skies. In fact the "Flying Saucer" is still a part of popular culture now. Even though Arnold did not see any "flying saucers".

edit on 11/7/15 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yea the Integratron really is amazing, can't wait to get back there.
And yea, I have to pretend like I don't know about anything "esoteric" in order to appease the "scientists" on ATS, I suppose. But that ain't gonna happen.

And yes, I agree - like the "Venusian"/"Haunebu" similar ships, saying "Venus" kind-of tied them all in - Olnec was asked about Val Thor in the Springer episode. That kinda backfired on her lol but yea, not just coinkidinks.

I still find it interesting, the links to Germany and German scientists, Tesla, and their tech and info being utilized and/or released as "channeled Venusian information." Van Tassel worked for the Air Force and Lockheed, certainly he knew more Germans from Operation Paperclip than just his one friend at Giant Rock who's "mysterious death" paved the way for him to move in. I've read that the Tesla tech he was to use was "unspecified," but the old "Proceedings" magazines Van Tassel published are FULL of Tesla technical info. Where'd he get it?! You can find most of them as pdfs on Scribd.

Olnec allegedly came from Venus, spent a year in Tibet, then was in Tennessee or something, yet she met and married a German in Chicago, eventually moved to Germany, and her books are always published in German first, then translated to English. That's unusual for any American author, originally from Venus or not.

If you haven't checked out Ralph Ring's Project Camelot interview, I recommend it. I know PC has a certain rep or lack thereof, but that's irrelevant to the info Ring provides about his own work, and his work with Otis T. Carr.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I'm not a great fan of "New Age" or "Spiritual" thinking and often prefer a 'scientific' approach myself. But sometimes that approach just doesn't fit in with the intentions and spirit of a thread like yours on the Integratron does it?

Thanks for all that extra info. as well It seems that not only the secrets of Nazi Germany and Tesla but also the mystical teachings of Tibet are involved as well! But I will have to look at it all in my own good time.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I'm not a great fan of "New Age" or "Spiritual" thinking and often prefer a 'scientific' approach myself. But sometimes that approach just doesn't fit in with the intentions and spirit of a thread like yours on the Integratron does it?

Thanks for all that extra info. as well It seems that not only the secrets of Nazi Germany and Tesla but also the mystical teachings of Tibet are involved as well! But I will have to look at it all in my own good time.

I myself am certain that the laws of physics have enough room
in them to explain even the weird stuff; and that at the core
reality might be utterly amazing and transcendent - but that
humans are just another animal species and shouldn't think
more highly of themselves than any other part of nature.

So spiritual or not spiritual; ufo or not ufo it's all just
meaningless to me. There are rules, and either we
understand them or we don't - but we aren't that
special!

Kev

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Right, for example if I were to ignore Paramahansa Yogananda's intuitions and exclude their far-reaching influence on an entire musical genre and spiritual belief system, just because some people don't believe in intuition, well that wouldn't really be the scientific approach to telling the whole story now would it? Lol, I mean, it's certainly not ethical or responsible. Whether I believe it or anyone else does or not is irrelevant, it's what happened, and it is relevant to the big picture. You can't exclude info, people will think you're either ignorant or hiding something.

The Nazis went to Tibet and India, as did many Theosophists, Rosicrucians, and others interested in "spiritual sciences." Hence the swastika use, of course, and many other ties and correlations. That being said, it's less likely little green men crashed at Roswell then Venusians started handing out Tesla and flying-disk tech, than it is Operation Paperclip folks were free flowing with some of the info here and there. "Just say you got it from the crashed greys at Roswell, or Venusians, and no one will believe you, think your crazy, and maybe you can get a ship off the ground or at least sell a few books."

Again great thread, funny too. I made you a meme for it.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Maybe a little off, but somewhat related, have you ever heard of the green children? Any thoughts on them?

They are often mentioned on unsolved mystery pages

The Green Children of Woolpit were two children who appeared in the village of Woolpit in Suffolk, UK, in the 12th century. The brother and sister had green colored skin, even though they appeared normal in all other ways. They spoke an unrecognized language and refused to eat anything other than pitch from bean pods. Eventually, their skin lost its green color. After they learned English, they explained that they were from the “Land of St Martin,” which was a dark place because the sun never rose far above the horizon. They claimed that they were tending their father’s herd and followed a river of light when they heard the sounds of bells. Then they arrived in Woolpit. Some of the more unusual theories proposed for the origin of the children are that they were Hollow Earth children, parallel dimension children, or Extraterrestrial children.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Jacques Vallee has written about this incident in Passport to Magonia and spoken about it in interviews publicising Wonders in the Sky. Probably the definitive work on the Green Children is by John Clark and is available to read in full:

The Green Children of Woolpit by John Clark

Vallee gets a mention in there as well as it containing contemporary accounts of the 'Green Children.' Clark is neutral and accepts that we can never know exactly where these kids came from. He spends some time noting the liminality of the kids being unbaptised and coming from a land where the sun never quite rises.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Interesting read Kandinsky, whats your own take?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

I'd always thought the 'Green Children' was just folklore like Spring Heeled Jack . Maybe there was more to both stories?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The story was a little more interesting to me as Im often told our toddler is orange looking ... not enough greens (doh)

Does seem like something out of greek mythology, but wrong time period.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Another weird character appearing on many ancientmystery pages has all kinds of theories surrounding him, Count Saint-Germain

A time traveler from the distant future, which could explain his prodigious knowledge of history and his general aloofness regarding current events.
A space visitor from a distant galaxy, who with his alien longevity observes the earth and occasionally helps us hapless humans.

Im guessing just really good genes, but who knows, awfully accomplished or maybe exaggeration.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
Another weird character appearing on many ancientmystery pages has all kinds of theories surrounding him, Count Saint-Germain

A time traveler from the distant future, which could explain his prodigious knowledge of history and his general aloofness regarding current events.
A space visitor from a distant galaxy, who with his alien longevity observes the earth and occasionally helps us hapless humans.

Im guessing just really good genes, but who knows, awfully accomplished or maybe exaggeration.

I talk with his descendants about things and stuff. Mostly, about his music;
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So the Count was a bit of a composer as well as being a man of unusually long life. That style of music sounds to me that it was written on a harpsichord or clavichord rather than piano. However I may have no idea what I'm talking about and we are straying off topic.

Who knows what the real truth is in these stories. But then people like Prince Philip and Henry Kissinger are still around so maybe there is a secret to longevity?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So the Count was a bit of a composer as well as being a man of unusually long life.

More like a mini da Vinci

He spoke 12 languages
He could play the violin like a virtuoso.
He was an accomplished painter.
Wherever he traveled, he set up an elaborate laboratory, presumably for his alchemy work.
He seemed to be a man of great wealth, but was not known to have any bank accounts. (If it was due to his ability to transmute base metals into gold, he never performed the feat for observers.)
He dined often with friends because he enjoyed their company, but was rarely seen to eat food in public. He subsisted, it was said, on a diet of oatmeal.
He prescribed recipes for the removal of facial wrinkles and for dyeing hair.
He loved jewels, and much of his clothing – including his shoes – were studded with them.
He had perfected a technique for painting jewels.
He claimed to be able to fuse several small diamonds into one large one. He also said he could make pearls grow to incredible sizes.
He has been linked to several secret societies, including the Rosicrucians, Freemasons, Society of Asiatic Brothers, the Knights of Light, the Illuminati and Order of the Templars.

Apparently Voltaire was impressed

this is “a man who never dies, and who knows everything.”

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

yea sorry for off-topic, but St Germain is an interesting fellow.
He never ate in public (often attributed to his "weirdness" and possible immortal or "non-human" status.)
I can attribute this to one if not two things, as a vegetarian who doesn't trust restaurants, and a wearer of false teeth.
I also look 10 years younger than I am, which may be attributed to vegetarianism, but in most humans, teeth are the first things to go.
Just sayin, may have attributed to his longevity but it's more likely that people SAY they are him (see "I AM Temple, HQ here in Chicago, and kinda weird), even his descendants (reports of a woman meeting him for a second time like 50 years later or something but he hadn't aged - maybe his son? reports of him being abstainant spread to deter clues to this possibility?)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join