It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hallo Spaceboy – Exploring the Era of the ‘Contactees’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Interesting thoughts mate.

Do you give any credence to the letter agencies creating it all for whatever reasons?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak

Remember the good ol days when Aliens looked like you and me ?
Like when Captain Raquel Aura Welch would
give you a ride to Saturn in her flying saucer?
..now it's implant this and spindly mantis that..

ok but what's weird is,
if Van Tassels aliens were 6 inches taller and skipped the tanning booth
I'd read all of Charles Hall's Millennial Hospitality books.

I vaguely remember Travis Walton's case. Which is one of the last lingering cases that mentions 'humanoids". I had just about started school when that happened. Although I remember reading the stories of people from the nearby planets coming to spread their message of peace and tell us not to play with nuclear energy. After Spielberg & Close Encounters and Lucas & Star Wars it all changed though.

It's also easy to forget that even as late as the mid/late 90s how compartmentalized the whole world was. Even with global satellite TV links it was still very difficult to find and verify, let alone discuss the tall tales and strange stories. I seem to remember that aside from books and the odd magazine there were TV shows like Sightings but not much else dealing with the UFO issue. There was the occasional feature on Unsolved Mysteries and we had 'Strange But True' in the UK. But they rarely focused on UFOs.

The internet has changed things but it still hasn't helped solve the mystery.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Interesting thoughts mate.

Do you give any credence to the letter agencies creating it all for whatever reasons?

That's an interesting question that would
require a more nuanced answer than I want
to discuss over digital media.

But in short - no. "all' is certainly excessive.

But things like crash sites and certain types
of radar and satellite traces? I'd say 100%
deception.

The 'real' phenomenon has a unique signature
in my own observation.

Kev

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I'll jump in here...

You can BET the intel community created most of the "all" that you wonder about. It was their job to protect the secrecy of the stealth technology that had to be tested over the western U.S. desert. Now they don't have to worry about flying huge crafts in test, the really cool stuff is the size of a house fly.

Here's the gig, the interesting part if you will, looking back at the 1970's, 80's, and 90's, "most" obviously isn't all... The trick is figuring out what was not part of the tech cover up. ;-)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

I'll jump in here...

You can BET the intel community created most of the "all" that you wonder about. It was their job to protect the secrecy of the stealth technology that had to be tested over the western U.S. desert. Now they don't have to worry about flying huge crafts in test, the really cool stuff is the size of a house fly.

Here's the gig, the interesting part if you will, looking back at the 1970's, 80's, and 90's, "most" obviously isn't all... The trick is figuring out what was not part of the tech cover up. ;-)

The 'unique signature' is a form of 'high strangeness. There are
specific checklist items, which betray much information about
the nature of the phenomenon.

If you look at cases of genuine 'paranormal activity' and cases
of genuine 'Unidentified Ariel phenomenon' they both have
the same identical signature.

I myself have had maybe 100 genuine unusual incidents that
people would call 'paranormal' and I've had exactly one (1)
UAP incident.

Both had the exact same signature.

If you read the Budden book in my signature line, you'll
see he discusses it most intelligently. I've discussed
these ideas in depth with world-class scientifically published
physicists and researchers so it's not just my own crazy
thinking.. it was amazing to discover I was already on
the same page.

Since the Ufo and paranormal communities seem to have
a firewall between them, and since this connection is
kept so quiet due to fear over what this kind of stuff
will do to one's scientific career; it doesn't get discussed,
except for those few who read Vallee.

If Vallee is right (he is) that makes a fool of most of the
UFO community and some of the scientific community
and all the true believers and UFO mystics.

So this causes a violent reaction in their programming..
elicits much hate... and this is why there is virtually
no public place this whole thing can be discussed..
most people who know about this connection can't
handle the abuse they will receive.

That's my take on it.

Kev

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Yeh that explains why a certain area of the South Western USA is known for it's plethora of UFO stories and weird goings on. I'm also wondering which of our major UFO stories across the pond were part of the cover-up?

We all know who our best buddies are!

So that throws major suspicion on Rendlesham . The Sheffield UFO Incident of 97 could be nothing. But two sonic booms were recorded over urban areas (in violation of MoD regulations in peace time) and the government played dumb about who caused it. Then we have Nick Pope's famous picture of a black triangle over Calvine chased by Harriers. Hmm what could that all have been about?

This is a recreation of the photo

I'm also suspicious of the Belgian Wave of '89/90.

But we have to remove the chaff before we can glimpse the wheat!
edit on 8/7/15 by mirageman because: edits

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

So are you discounting the plasma physics experimentation
angle near Rendlesham?

Now, apparently the military was waiting at one exact spot
with video cameras waiting 'for something to happen' which
is the very definition of fishiness.

But I at least see levels of deception, where the deceivers
are also being deceived by that deeper layer which is
playing them as well as us.

Show me something a bit unusual, whether it's a staged event
or not and Microwaves and Plasma will not be far behind..

Kev

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

No I still consider the plasma experiment theory a highly plausible scenario at Rendlesham.But there is so much going on in that narrative it really is a tough one to decipher.

Have you ever heard of the Bob Taylor UFO in Scotland from 1979 we mentioned earlier in the thread?

Further sources : Bob Taylor UFO Dechmont Woods

Daily Telegraph : Bob Taylor

It's a rather strange tale that is difficult to make sense of.

Any thoughts on it?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

No I still consider the plasma experiment theory a highly plausible scenario at Rendlesham.But there is so much going on in that narrative it really is a tough one to decipher.

Have you ever heard of the Bob Taylor UFO in Scotland from 1979 we mentioned earlier in the thread?

Further sources : Bob Taylor UFO Dechmont Woods

Daily Telegraph : Bob Taylor

It's a rather strange tale that is difficult to make sense of.

Any thoughts on it?

Sure.

"Taylor claims he experienced a foul odor "like burning brakes" and that smaller spheres "similar to sea mines" had seized him and were dragging him in the direction of the larger object when he lost consciousness. According to Taylor, he later awoke and the objects were gone, but he could not start his truck, so he walked back to his home in Livingston."
(Grabbed from the wikipedia article)

That 'foul odor' is a sign of a plasma type incident. Those kind of smells go back thousands
of years before anyone had invented any technology at all.

The little spheres.. couldn't start his truck.. classic Plasma/EM interaction.

Now here's the kicker that really makes me smile.

Let's say that this incident was 'staged' somehow (which I don't find credible
but who knows).

I don't find it credible that the stagers would know all the signatures
of paranormal incidents and they staged those as well.. and that they've
been doing it for thousands of years and rarely miss a beat.

I think it's flat out impossible to always stage all the tell-tales signs
of the EM/Plasma layer of the phenomenon even if they wanted to.

Also, I find it quite likely, that even when an incident is staged,
that what I'd call "Plasma Toxoplasmosis Syndrome" would
still be behind it many times..

It's not just the government that wants us to believe in little
green men, but the phenomenon itself, which has NOTHING
to do with 'little green men'.

That is what is so revealing... to me anyway.

What are your thoughts? Can I sign you up when you do your
research to check for signs of fault lines, quartz under pressure,
heavy microwaves, radioactive paint and other such techniques
to absorb and redirect radar, sulphur smells, weird smells,
EM interference.. burns.. orbs and all that?

Kev

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

That is very compelling.

I have never seen what I consider to have been a genuine "UFO".

But when I was younger in the early 1980s I was playing football (soccer) with a gang of school mates near the sea on very hot and humid English summer evening (it might have even been 20C!! ) . Everyone else was facing the opposite way towards me. I was the 'goalie' when suddenly a bright orange light appeared on the horizon ahead of me. It zoomed off to the right in a second or two and vanished into the horizon (or the sea). No one else really noticed it.

A thunderstorm followed a minute or two later and I always thought it was just a very bright form of lightning. But just before that happened there was this acrid smell. A bit like fields of rapeseed but more 'smoky'. I've often wondered if it was 'ball' lightning but maybe it was just my eyes playing tricks and all perfectly natural phenomenon.

So no you can't sign me up just yet but I'll keep an eye (and nose) on it. I don't want my head stuck down just the one rabbit hole at the moment. But don't think I am in any way discounting your very interesting theories

Now what the hell was this thread actually about?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Early contactees....and making fun
of them..but there is actually more
meat there than that they were stooges
of the letter agencies.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Exactly, but with a twist; consciousness, quantum physics, oh, and I see you read Vallee.
Had a sighting once in the same exact location that Vallee mentioned in one of his books (Contoocook NH) while I was working for Digital Equipment Corp. They had the first global Intranet and were a percussor of the Internet. Had a message board called Deja Vu that was an antecedent to ATS, (threads in paranormal, UFO,etc.)
Their search engine was bought and became alta vista which later was bought by Yahoo.
Really a first class sighting on a fault line with a granitic mountain mass floating in the crust of a different density. Large amounts of micro quartzite.
Interestingly a haunt of the most famous Native American shaman.
More to the story but they tend to ramble on as association seems to be one of the attributes, so I'll cut it short.

edit on 9-7-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
Exactly, but with a twist; consciousness, quantum physics, oh, and I see you read Vallee.
Had a sighting once in the same exact location that Vallee mentioned in one of his books (Contoocook NH) while I was working for Digital Equipment Corp. They had the first global Intranet and were a percussor of the Internet. Had a message board called Deja Vu that was an antecedent to ATS, (threads in paranormal, UFO,etc.)
Their search engine was bought and became alta vista which later was bought by Yahoo.
Really a first class sighting on a fault line with a granitic mountain mass floating in the crust of a different density. Large amounts of micro quartzite.
Interestingly a haunt of the most famous Native American shaman.
More to the story but they tend to ramble on as association seems to be one of the attributes, so I'll cut it short.

Well you get a star from me.

Any more thoughts on the subject? Ramble on if you like!

Kev

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thanks, I'll elaborate on the sighting. I did report it to MUFON
Also posted it to Deja Vu (and now to ATS).

I was on security watch and after an argument with a dark force type of personality I left the station room to start my nightly patrol started to feel ecstatic.

I commenced my patrol around the outside of the computer companies warehouse and saw two sparks swing past my peripheral vision. "Odd", I thought.

As I continued to the return leg of the patrol I noticed a light moving in the distant sky. There was a low level strato cirrus so there was no moon or stars but it was a certain amount of illumination.

The light swung to and fro as it approached and I thought "Gee, perhaps it is a police helicopter searching for escaped convicts on the Interstate nearby". As it flew overhead my thinking became alarmed and I thought, how does the helicopter know I'm here and what now, a loud speaker telling me to freeze? Then I realized it was a pale glowing globe about three feet across that was completely silent. As I was thinking, "Oh, a UFO" the sparks I had seen swing by earlier and many more from around me flew up around the orb and set up a complex series of swimming motions flying around in tight patterns around the orb. My next thought was "what next, are they going to beam me up?" I was being kind of ironic and not serious, humoring myself.

The funny thing was then the lights started forming ropes of swimming lights that then descended in rungs like a ladder to my feet. I could tell the phenomenon was "real" because the little blue lights swum through the grass and shown through the grass just as a small light would do. I thought "OK, well I am on patrol so I am not sure I have time for this, my co worker might not understand if I disappeared for hours". The little lights withdrew up the ladder and disappeared. The light hung in the air above me about 80 feet up feet several more seconds and then winked out. I was again alone in the night and finished my patrol.

I later wondered if I should have beamed up. As Scotty was won't to say.

Vallee wrote a book that mentioned the Contoocook lights that followed settlers through the fields in the evening 200 years ago near by. The next year a new report on the local TV had a videographer capture blue lights similar to what I saw in the same area. I never saw the footage however.

Passaconaway, a local magician and spiritual figure of the Abenaki similar to a saint of old could make a staff turn into a snake and ice form in water in the summer.

I will take this opportunity to reserve my rights to my own story, as is only correct.

edit on 10-7-2015 by starswift because: because

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: starswift

Thanks for the details!

It's interesting you didn't have any
hallucinations or electric shock
feelings.

Are you perchance part native
American?

Kev

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Your welcome, of native descent, although not "native".

I have had other experiences but no electromagnetic effects.
Some would consider the whole experience as a hallucination.
Close encounters seem to induce a feeling of ecstasy though.
Perhaps it is creator peeking out from behind the curtain.

I think the phenomenon occurred on a higgs boson particle interaction. Look up russelian physics on you tube for good videos on the way reality generates on waves, anode and cathode back planes, light crystals, noble gasses, etc.

I know the phenomenon can be reproduced by strong electromagnetic fields but there is no reason that the photon emissions have to occur at a high enough level to ionize air. electron and photon, photon being quantum wave.

So perhaps no electro static field except in some cases where current is occurring in the air.

Super attraction, gravity waves, esoteric quantum physics, spectral emissions, seems like a more interesting and speculative explanation anyways but I'm no physicist.

I'm giving imagination as a more primordial necessity in creation than the crude science of present materialistic understanding, could deviate into fantasy though, without insight, as much of the UFO field has done.
a reply to:

KellyPrettyBear

cool:

edit on 10-7-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The 'critters' treat native Americans with
respect for the most part.

My grandma was a full blooded Medicine
woman. But I was raised 'white'.

Kev

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's how you think that matters, as you likely are aware.
I've seen many odd critters.

Knew a Blackfoot that said UFOs came flying up to him in his dreams all night asking who was the environmental savior they were waiting for.

I guess animals have Saviors too ; )

Mostly people don't notice anything because they never look up from their feet.
At least until the sky's falling on their heads.

Interesting about the Medicine Woman, perhaps you inherited some of the powers?
Certainly matches some of your interests.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Moderns for the most part view
the earth as something to be
plundered to facilitate quick
and easy pleasures and comforts.

It wouldn't surprise me if 'sane
creatures' didn't care for this
attitude especially if they shared
this world with us.

But this is all hypothetical.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Maybe we keep incarnating on the earth plane till we get it right.
So sanity would be the opposite of exploitation, which would be insanity.
If an animal knows this and we don't perhaps we are just bad animals, insane, or both.
Hypothetically, of course...

KellyPrettyBear

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join