It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hallo Spaceboy – Exploring the Era of the ‘Contactees’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Just what is going on here ?! Are we trying to make a thread starter in this grand forum feel guilty about said time it takes to create his threads, so we have less material read?!

I hope you both feel ashamed and dirty...

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

Just what is going on here ?! Are we trying to make a thread starter in this grand forum feel guilty about said time it takes to create his threads, so we have less material read?!

Not sure what in my post would lead you to believe that, here it is for a memory refresh:

Hey MM, I appreciate the fine threads on the topic and the excellent Brit wit, not to mention manners I'm sure your folks are proud of which many here should emulate; but if this isn't a mild obsession with the topic I'm not sure what qualifies..........but please keep on doing your fine work...

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa
a reply to: InhaleExhale

If they don't answer many question and there isn't much dialog between you's, how you can be so certain they are actually extra terrestrials?

Well, they aren't from New Jersey.

And just to set the record straight, I never use the term extraterrestrials. I prefer the wider term aliens.
Either way, they are not from here. What do you want to call them?

Again this is all pointing towards a belief not knowledge in my opinion.

Not from here? Earth? ATS?

I guess they might be alien to your knowledge, however they certainly could be from New Jersey.

I don't want call them anything as I don't know if your 'them' are real or figments of your imagination (please don't take that as insulting, I simply don't know), however you say you know they exist and are expert of some sort so all I want is for to share this expertise with the readers.

Then I might want call 'them' something, until I have better knowledge of the 'them' you speak of, I cant say they are real but can say or suspect it sounds like you are telling stories due to not wanting or being really vague with any info you share.

Sorry but its just an observation, not an accusation meant to insult.

Thank you for the friendly post, there is a lot in this post, and I will take time later to respond with the depth it deserves.

You're welcome and thank you again for opening up a little, even though you went back to being quite vague with what I quoted above.

However there was really only one question directed at what you posted earlier, the rest was just me speaking my mind, rambling and sharing a little bit about my beliefs.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: 111DPKING111

.... I thought this article discussed their need for lower gravity, but not seeing it.

There is an awful lot about physiology and even the lack of blood but some strange clear liquid found in the body of one creature. But I didn't see anything in there about "lower gravity" either. It's probably in a very similar document (i.e Flying Saucer Review). But I haven't had time to look for it.

One of the hardest things to dismiss in the Stringfield research is the alien autopsy movie(same PDF), I find it difficult to believe that officers would make up this story, including one of the astronauts who died in the shuttle tragedy.

So the question becomes, why did the military show various people this alien autopsy film? If it wasnt to gauge the reaction people would have if this information was released, I cant imagine what other purpose there could be.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Ha! Perhaps it is a mild obsession after all. But I will counter that with a few 'hard' facts.

I did check my profile and it says :

ave. threads per day: 0.06

ave. posts per day: 1.55

Which means I post on here less than twice a day on average and average about 1 thread a month.

Ironically my two most popular threads weren't even about UFOs or aliens either.

But yes that is the main reason I come to ATS which is, really, a small proportion of my time. Most of which is wasted at work or sleeping!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

Oh! it was all 'tongue in cheek' humour. As is your post and as was my reply to PlanetXisHere. A bit of light hearted banter is needed on here every now and again. Because it all gets too serious some times

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I cant say they are real but can say or suspect it sounds like you are telling stories due to not wanting or being really vague with any info you share.

Wow, that hurts. I don't see how you could possibly think I'm "telling stories", I think my sincerity has been steadfast, my earnestness should be evident in my posts.
You can think I'm crazy, sure. Or delusional, or whatever, fine.
But to think I'm telling stories? You may not be a very good judge of character, I'm afraid.

So what exactly am I being vague on?
I don't get it, I'm being as straightforward as I can be.I am limited in what I know, of course, and I don't like to guess, that would make me no better than the deniers and debunkers who guessed wrong about alien contact.

Are you saying I'm being vague about where they come from?
I don't know where they come from.
But I am confident when I say they are not from here.
Here meaning Earth. In our dimension on Earth, to be precise.

Nothing vague about that, is there?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Great post!! What about Tesla he claimed to be receiving messages from aliens, held what, 700 patents?

Heavens gate guy, didn't he cut off his own manhood? If that's not mind control what is, lol. But yeah he was totally insane..

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
OH GREAT, hes now looking at his board stats, please stop the madness... I feel you slipping away from us MM...

Stay on target, yes...

Back to this live alien thing and Stringfield, I cant find a reference to it online, but it was mentioned on Hangar 1(Season 2 episode 10). Unfortunately it is a single source informant for this info, maybe true but unlike much of Stringfields data, this appears to have no corroboration(who knows for sure, Stringfields files were given to MUFON and like I said, I cant find any reference to this online).

From this transcript

The last time the colonel would speak with Martin, the conversation turns to UFOs once more.
The colonel became very serious. He informs Martin that he's dying of cancer and there's something he wants to get off his chest first.
That's when the colonel tells Martin that there are two live aliens at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. According to Martin, the colonel claims that the Earth's atmosphere is too heavy for them, so they are kept alive by a formula of different gases. The formula is supplied by tanks and a mask

Hard to put any stock in it.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

I don't see how you could possibly think I'm "telling stories"

Its just an observation.

You may not be a very good judge of character, I'm afraid.

No sir, I think you are afraid of answering any question because I have an impeccable judge of character .

I don't get it, I'm being as straightforward as I can be.I am limited in what I know, of course, and I don't like to guess, that would make me no better than the deniers and debunkers who guessed wrong about alien contact.

Now you are limited to what you know?

What happened to being an expert on Alien contact?

Are you saying I'm being vague about where they come from?
I don't know where they come from.
But I am confident when I say they are not from here.
Here meaning Earth. In our dimension on Earth, to be precise.

Nothing vague about that, is there?

That gives a little more detail, however you contradict yourself,

If you don't know where they come from then you don't know,

They might be New Jersey or originated here on earth and used to live where New Jersey is now.

You being confident means absolutely nothing after claiming to be an expert and others should listen what you have to say.

I have ;listened and its the same thing over and over with minute details, hence why it might be observed by some that you are telling stories, get into too much detail and your story falls apart, keep it vague and keep up the teasing with being abducted and sharing knowledge and it might have a more gullible crowd entertained until they catch on that you share nothing but keep repeating yourself, however I spotted your tactics quite early in the game, I want to believe you but you make real difficult.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Folks, isn't it a little funny that this poster, who has never believed a word I said, is demanding I answer all his questions?

I'm open to discussion with anyone capable of intelligent and civil conversation, but this poster does not meet that criteria. I will never address him directly again no matter how desperately he baits or goads me.
Here's why.
My father is dying of terminal cancer, and it is a terrible thing. I'm his caretaker, and it is so hard for me, I'm often very depressed and upset, and I discussed this in a post. Sure, it was a little off-topic, but it was weighing so heavily on me, I just posted honestly about my life.

So this poster, 'InhaleExhale', posted this:

I have seen much of what you post even a little description about your sick father, which was completely irrelevant to anything where it was posted other than a way of dodging direct questions.

What kind of person could say that?
Not a person I want to know. I will not discuss anything further with this poster, no matter how he berates and badgers. No way.

I have information regarding aliens that I have learned through first hand personal experiences, and despite baseless accusations to the contrary, I have added some information about aliens, even in this very thread, that I have never seen written before. And I have more to say.

But I certainly have no obligation to put up with personal attacks followed by belligerent interrogation.

A couple of posters seem to think they're holding court.
They accuse me of arrogance, while they make haughty demands, with an air of supposed entitlement, with the presumption that I am answerable to them.
They act like they are conducting a cross-examination, then they will provide the verdict. And watch them ignore the evidence as they convict me, for the terrible crime of knowing more about aliens than they do.

But I'm not on trial, and I don't recognize the authority of their kangaroo court.
But everything I say in here is under oath.

Those who would deny and "debunk" aren't in charge here, despite their assumed attitude that they are. In fact, they know nothing about the alien situation, by their own admission, they don't even know if aliens exist. I, and others like me, do know.
So what puts them in a position of authority over someone with actual information? Over someone willing to put their own piece of the puzzle on the table.

I have a couple of pieces. And I'm here to share what I know. Openly and truthfully.

These bullying techniques are commonly used on almost anyone who comes in here and posts about their own alien encounters, and unfortunately it drives a good many of them away. When people can't feel welcome talking about their UFO sightings and encounters in a forum dedicated to UFOs, then they stop trying to share what they know.

And that's the real crime.

edit on 30-6-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

The heat must be getting to me. These long summer nights and almost 30°C today it's all too much.

Anyway that story about Beany the nurse and another crashed UFO with occupants. Jeez they must have some bad pilots. I saw that Hangar 1 episode and although it is one hell of an entertaining show it lacks any critical input at all. I suppose true unquestioning believers lap it up.

The irony is that you have to be open minded enough to also believe in the possibility these stories are NOT aliens. Even Roswell, the mother of all UFO lore, starts with a headline "RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region". Wow! But that's forgetting that the term "flying saucer" had only been coined a week or so before and no one associated it with alien spacecraft at the time. Then there is the interview with Mac Brazel who declares, whilst it looked nothing like a weather balloon, the debris consisted of smoky rubber, tinfoil, paper, tape and sticks. Odd stuff to make a spacecraft out of!

No alien bodies reported. Not even in 1978 by Jesse Marcel. But a legend it became.

Anyway not sure if we are veering into the same territory the Best New UFO show thread has already covered.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hey Scdfella. I know it's tough times at the moment. I think we all understand that. So it's not always the best thing to go on a forum like this when you are in such a state of mind. Many of us know this from experience.

If our mate from Down Under InhaleExhale did say that about your dad then I think even he'll agree it was a little insensitive now given the circumstances. Yes there are some trolls about but don't think InhaleExhale is one.

Most of us want to get to the truth. So perhaps instead of feeling a need to hit back at people because you are (understandably) upset it may be best to, either ignore them completely, or just note their comments and say you will expand on your experiences at a later date when you are in the right frame of mind to do so.

Kind regards to you and your family as always

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks, mm. You're one of the good ones. Anything you want me to talk about, you know I will.
But I will not talk to people like that. I'm not upset, I simply have standards.
There's simply nothing positive that can come from that kind of dialogue. There are plenty of wonderful people in here for me to talk to, like yourself.

And yes, that was a direct quote from 'inhale exhale'.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Most of us want to get to the truth.

Oh, come on, mm, that isn't the case. You want the truth, I'm pretty sure anyway, but there are a good number of poster virulently opposed to the truth anytime it runs counter to their doctrine of denial.

I don't see a lot of posters in here with experiences like ours, and you can see why. Anyone with true scientific curiosity would be better served by asking me very specific, relevant questions, in a polite manner. One question at a time would be best, so I could answer as many as possible. But that doesn't really happen.

My family's abductions are regarded as significant, "important" was a term used on one TV program. In fact, our case was even briefly discussed on CNN, on the Larry King show, a few years back. I've had far more notable individuals that these attempt to debunk me. Failed attempts, of course.

Enjoying Wimbledon, mm?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

If our mate from Down Under InhaleExhale did say that about your dad then I think even he'll agree it was a little insensitive now given the circumstances.

Say what?

Firstly if his father needed help getting up or what ever it was (it was a month or more ago) I find it strange he would actually take the time to post that instead simply not post and help.

I too have sick father, not dying but needs help getting around and having certain things done for him, My grandmother is quite sick as well that need a little extra care than my father does.

In my experience when I am caring for them or attending to their needs I don't have ATS, the TV or anything distracting me and focus on whats supposed to be important.

What I said wasn't insensitive what so ever from my part, it wasn't my intention to sound insensitive

The way I wrote it is incorrect and does come of as sounding insensitive,

What I was referring to was a post just after being asked something by another poster and his reply about the need to come back later and answer as he has help out his father get out of bed or something along those lines just really sounded strange.

It was irrelevant to what was being discussed and sounded like an excuse to dodge any question.

And again if he was attending to his father its even stranger that he would take the time to post about it.

Sorry but that is how I saw it,

I am not saying it wasn't true, but am saying from my experience its strange to be on ATS at such a time, which in my opinion again points to someone needing the attention of others which in turn further points the knowledge being a deep belief and nothing more.

The constant denial of questions being asked just further solidifies whats observed.

However, I can easily see how this will interpreted by some on here,

I couldn't care less, I try my hardest to express myself in a manner that is direct and not as open to misinterpretation as some things I read.

However, I am not perfect and do make mistakes.

To Scdfa: I meant to say 'the description about you needing the come back later due to helping your sick father' not what I actually wrote sounded irrelevant and a way of dismissal of the questions being asked and explained further up in this post why I think that way due to my own experiences.

I am sincerely sorry if I further upset you in what must be upsetting times for you.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

Most of us want to get to the truth.

Oh, come on, mm, that isn't the case. You want the truth, I'm pretty sure anyway, but there are a good number of poster virulently opposed to the truth anytime it runs counter to their doctrine of denial.

I don't see a lot of posters in here with experiences like ours, and you can see why. Anyone with true scientific curiosity would be better served by asking me very specific, relevant questions, in a polite manner. One question at a time would be best, so I could answer as many as possible. But that doesn't really happen.

My family's abductions are regarded as significant, "important" was a term used on one TV program. In fact, our case was even briefly discussed on CNN, on the Larry King show, a few years back. I've had far more notable individuals that these attempt to debunk me. Failed attempts, of course.

Enjoying Wimbledon, mm?

Given the thousands of abduction experiences, the hundreds of thousands of UFO sightings, thousands of crop circles and thousands of cattle mutilations all from around the world - you definitely would think this whole phenomenon would be researched more rigorously and seriously it should be one of the biggest research projects on the planet - it is in fact logical that it would be, and is highly suspicious and illogical that it is researched hardly at all publicly, though I'm sure it as been researched much covertly.

This points to a huge cover-up, and such a cover-up would be supported with disinformation, including on this website.

As you said the disinformation is easy to spot, legitimate science would just ask unbiased questions; however disinformation is shrill and will often attempt to distract, use ad hominem attack, engage emotions and the ego. Do you see anyone on here doing that?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I don't see a lot of posters in here with experiences like ours, and you can see why.

No not really.

I could list numerous things that would sound quite alien that have experienced but choose not place any attention on my self, not for fear of ridicule, but simply due to the fact that going in circles and coming to similar conclusions that sound insane to a rational mind leaves me with the constant search to keep going in that circle and look for minor details I might missed the last time round.

Posters that make claims like yourself might have some of those details which is why jump at the opportunity to get some further info.

Yes life is short and there is a tight schedule, My great grand mother who was into very mystical things had a saying if it can be done today don't leave it for tomorrow.

Anyone with true scientific curiosity would be better served by asking me very specific, relevant questions, in a polite manner.

But that's the thing, I might not have been as polite as you would have liked but others were.

You have been asked very specific questions concerning what you have posted, they were relevant because they were specifically concerned with what you posted prior to being asked.

But that doesn't really happen.

life very rarely goes the way we want,

You know that and I know that, I guess that is one thing that I truly believe you know as its something I know.

Thats your problem like so many others with such claims, questions aren't seeking for truth but trying to debunk you.

Like I said that looks like some of the questions asked could lead to other answers changing what you concluded your experience to be and you don't want that, you want your version of things to reality more so than actual truth be known or real knowledge shared because that knowledge might not be you say it is.

On the other hand it might alien, it might be Biological entities from else where be but refusal to get into the meat of things isn't seeking truth or helping others seek it but in fact like you say I am, looking to deny.

Like the other day I asked very specific questions and your reply was in a humorous tone, they certainly aren't from New Jersey after saying you don't know where they come from.

So in fact they could have been from Jersey, lived in that area for 1000s of years until humans started populating the area and they moved underground.

This is not trying to debunk you but trying to speculate or show that they might be from here, alien they still would be to human knowledge but not really alien to earth.

There is so much info out there and claims concerning a wide range strange happenings on this planet and off.

None is really verifiable in a scientific manner until further evidence provided, however, you say your an expert and have knowledge to share but show that your expertise and knowledge are not of personal experiences but of Ufology in general, what can found on the internet and in books.

What further is a turn of is that you gloat about it after showing someone is wrong based on certain things pertaining to Ufology.

So many things I have listed in the last few days that show why I hold the stance I do.

Numerous possibilities that you ignore, you don't even reply to some possibilities I have pointed out, but you have the time to reply top other posts where discussion ends getting heated.

You make your own bed.......now you have to sleep in it, comes to mind from my perspective.

You could ignore me and we would be done, but you pick and choose what to ignore and choose the things that lead to off topic discussion to respond to.

You don't want me to write to you, simply stop replying and my posts directed to will slowly die off.

Or reply to whats relevant and ignore what you find offensive or ask if I have maybe expressed myself incorrectly as the way I have come across is offensive from your perspective.

You say other acting like authority figures yet fail to see how you sir do quite similar things, you judge what is a legitimate question based on your interpretation without ever asking about what I wrote just 2 lines up.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

however disinformation is shrill and will often attempt to distract, use ad hominem attack, engage emotions and the ego. Do you see anyone on here doing that?

Yes. By calling people "shrills" and accusing people of disinformation, you do exactly that. Seems like the people you defend are using those very tactics. Do you not see that or do you justify it somehow?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Say what?

Firstly if his father needed help getting up or what ever it was (it was a month or more ago) I find it strange he would actually take the time to post that instead simply not post and help.
In my experience when I am caring for them or attending to their needs I don't have ATS, the TV or anything distracting me and focus on whats supposed to be important.

What I said wasn't insensitive what so ever from my part

Say what?
This is far beyond "insensitive", it is a sick mind at work. No decent human being would say these things.
I hope everyone here can see exactly what kind of person this is.

My father is dying very quickly of stage 4 cancer. I am his caretaker, and I stated that I pass the time here on ATS as I sit with him while he's sleeping.

The trouble with the internet is that these disgusting people can say terrible things from a distance. You can't ask a troll to step outside.

edit on 1-7-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join