It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Teen Boy Shot and Killed by Cop for Flashing Headlights and Flexing Rights

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Jesus man the kid is dead and the cop had no reason at all to pull him over..

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

When he got on the kids back and threw his phone and grabbed his arms you can see him resisting the cop trying to put his hands behind his back.

He wanted to complain about the phone, not the time.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer that guy decided to fight with a police officer.

prove it.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: hknudzkknexnt
a reply to: alienjuggalo

The way he screamed in terror at he end of the video made me sick to my stomach

That was from the taser prong, right before the kid stood up and attacked the officer.

Tell your stomach to get its facts straight.

Why exactly was he tasered? for not getting on the ground fast enough?

link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

prove it.

"Lloyd said the struggle ended with Guilford on top of Frost in a roadside ditch. Guilford was hitting Frost in the face, he said.

Lloyd said Frost reported that he feared he would lose consciousness and that Guilford would take his gun. Lloyd said Frost felt he needed to defend himself and used his gun to do so."

www.lansingstatejournal.com...

there was a photo of the officers face the night of the altercation that circulated around my area. he was tore up

link   

do a little experiment if you think the kid was so correct in his actions.

Get yourself pulled over by a cop. Then do absolutely nothing he asks you to do. Then after you get out of jail, let us know how that turned out for you.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Answer is not an apologist, what he linked does provide more information and the screen grab they show is pretty damning for the kid.

I just wonder why he decided to take the kid out of the car when he had just asked for another car to come.

Even said it was priority which I am sure means to step it up and get here.

Because it was obvious at that point that the kid was just stalling. Typically people stall at a traffic stop for a few reasons: existing warrants, DUI, working up the balls to drive away, working up the balls to attack the officer, etc.

It was time to get the guy out of the car and cuffed before he realized that stalling wasn't going to work.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Of course, there's no way a "17 year old kid" could beat up a police officer, right?

Tell me when did you even hear this boy raise his voice?

You know what even if the kid had been huge and started beating the cop..which he wasn't and didn't, tasing with stop even a big man!
edit on 17-6-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80 you can see him resisting

so he should have. so would i. so should you all. fight back against this creeping police state and the subsequent slave mentality it seems to be so succesfully establishing. certainly i see many, many 'slave mentality' posters here. too many.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: hknudzkknexnt
a reply to: alienjuggalo

The way he screamed in terror at he end of the video made me sick to my stomach

That was from the taser prong, right before the kid stood up and attacked the officer.

Tell your stomach to get its facts straight.

Why exactly was he tasered? for not getting on the ground fast enough?

For refusing to put his hands behind his back. For trying to break away from the officer to retrieve his phone. For resisting arrest. For trying to roll over.

Those are all reasons why police officers carry tasers. I'm sorry that you only see a poor innocent teenager in this video.

link   

originally posted by: roaland

do a little experiment if you think the kid was so correct in his actions.

Get yourself pulled over by a cop. Then do absolutely nothing he asks you to do. Then after you get out of jail, let us know how that turned out for you.

WHAT are you saying! This is not about me, this is about a 17 in a car alone at night.

WHAT are you saying if I did get pulled over and not show my license I deserve 7 bullets?

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80 you can see him resisting

so he should have. so would i. so should you all. fight back against this creeping police state and the subsequent slave mentality it seems to be so succesfully establishing. certainly i see many, many 'slave mentality' posters here. too many.

Let us know how that works out for you, if you live through it.

link   
The brights were on or the headlights weren't adjusted right or people would not be flashing brights at him. If our headlights were like that, we would receive a fix it ticket for it. The officer knew something was up with lights but instead of having maintenance fix it, he uses it as an excuse to pull people over that flash him, to write citation ticket for improper use of equipment.

The teenager was being stupid but that doesn't mean he should of been shot. What i could see is he got up while being tassed, it sounded like the officer was chasing after him before i heard gun shots. The officer claiming he was attacked was from the teenager trying to get away from the taser in my opinion.

How many more people need to die before we see a major change in how police are trained in this country. Our police should be trained just like the UK police are. We don't see them killing UNARMED people.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Typically people stall at a traffic stop for a few reasons: existing warrants, DUI

Easily checked by the police with a simple call he already was talking why did he not give them the license number and see.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

We will have to disagree on what has obvious about what the kid was doing.

Just find it odd that he would ask for the backup and then not wait for it.
Why ask for it if you don't plan on utilizing it?

link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

So, let me get this straight:

This is how you describe the murdered victim.

The kid clearly was slightly detached from reality and was slightly pompous refusing to Kay on the ground and put down his cell phone. His cell phone can keep recording while laying off to the side. He didn't need to finish recording a websisode blog about how he's being pulled over. He was paying more attention to his phone than the officer at that point. Clearly slightly pathological. Kid came off as a spoiled brat in that regard.

This is how you describe the murderer:

To me that sounds like a combination of the cop screwing up at the very end and poor training where they tell you to loosexall disciplin and dump the entire magazine into the target as if the target was some roided out 300 pound Pcp juggernaut that only 7 rounds of hornady hollowpoint tap rounds with +P to the chest would stop. That's bad training at work in my opinion.

Any time someone is murdered (especially a 17 y/o under these circumstances) by an adult who is a police officer is definitely a result of poor training and discipline. That is not opinion; that is a fact.

So, the kid, who you labelled "a spoiled brat" was detached from reality and not the officer who murdered him over some trivial B.S...? In your eyes: The cop "screwed up" by murdering "a spoiled brat" who was "pathological"

Yes, the kid became detached from reality after being pumped with seven bullets, but who was the one acting like a spoiled brat not getting their way in this situation?

Who caused reprehensible damage in this case: the police officer or the kid?

WHO got their way...?

WHO was pathological?

The kid...?!

pfff!

edit on 17-6-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Of course, there's no way a "17 year old kid" could beat up a police officer, right?

Tell me when did you even hear this boy raise his voice?

You know what even if the kid had been huge and started beating the cop..which he wasn't and didn't tasing with stop even a big man!

Please read the rest of the story and stop with the "but he didn't do this" and "he didn't do that."

Are you telling me that only people who yell are violent?

Only one taser prong hit the kid which means he wasn't shocked.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SSFFlood

prove it.

"Lloyd said the struggle ended with Guilford on top of Frost in a roadside ditch. Guilford was hitting Frost in the face, he said.

Lloyd said Frost reported that he feared he would lose consciousness and that Guilford would take his gun. Lloyd said Frost felt he needed to defend himself and used his gun to do so."

www.lansingstatejournal.com...

there was a photo of the officers face the night of the altercation that circulated around my area. he was tore up

sorry but 'he said, she said' in no way constitutes proof. try again.

link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Well couple of things I noticed one you hear them two fighting. You hear the officer yell in pain. Now comes the bug question where is the camera in the police vehicle?? And if the officer had tased him I don't think it would have gone this far.

I read the prosecutor's statement and he said there was no dash cam in the officer's car. That's interesting to me. I thought it was required to have one, but I don't know...

link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Typically people stall at a traffic stop for a few reasons: existing warrants, DUI

Easily checked by the police with a simple call he already was talking why did he not give them the license number and see.

You do realize that the officer runs all that after he gets the person's ID, right?

The ID that the kid refused to give the officer...

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join