It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Teen Boy Shot and Killed by Cop for Flashing Headlights and Flexing Rights

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The comments on this incident are sickening. You all need to get off your knees in front of the boys in blue and realize they are nothing but glorified revenue collectors with a license to kill. The kid flashed his highs, big friggen deal.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

...they are nothing but glorified revenue collectors with a license to kill.

Then it's a good idea to learn how to evade death.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: skoalman88
The comments on this incident are sickening. You all need to get off your knees in front of the boys in blue and realize they are nothing but glorified revenue collectors with a license to kill. The kid flashed his highs, big friggen deal.

This was started because of a cop on a power trip. You can say whatever about the death, but undenighably the cop pulled him over for "daring to question my authority".... Totally sickening..

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thektotheg

I understand, and I agree: the cops will f*n murder you; literally for no reason. That's my point, though. You know they've been militarized and clearly been made immune to legal repercussions. Stop giving them reasons to kill you. They're clearly no longer rational, and they clearly aren't concerned with your rights - because it's not like they will be prosecuted, let alone found guilty of anything.

I agree with this as well.
A bad human being that becomes a cop has a license to murder people and get away with it if there are no witness around.
Just say I feared for my safety and you are in the clear.

Having said that, I have only been pulled over once for a speeding and was polite and was only given a warning.

But, I also know in this day and age it only takes the simplest things in the land of a million laws in the land of Freedom to get pulled over like flashing your lights at a cop to change all that.

That kid would still be alive if the cop drove on and did not stop and exercise his Authority in Fascist America.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If the kid was that well trained he could have removed the cops gun from his hand and shoved it up his butt before the cop even realized what happened.

I personally don't see the kid, becoming violent other than to protect himself from the assault... shaky cracked voice, and disorganized responses on the tape before he's even out of the car... speaks of; uncertainty and someone not normally a party to such confrontation... so we are expected to believe the kid had a Jekyll and Hyde transformation once the video quit rolling? If the kid feared for his life... then fight or flight is the given, I'd assume flight from his previous demeanor.

Once someone is face down on the ground... the tazer should go away and cuffs out if arrest is going to occur. There are standard operating procedures and techniques to cuff someone even while resisting... instead the cop made a judgment to taze instead of restrain, this judgement is what led to the outcome, the poor judgement before that? To pull someone over for flashing him... and not listen to reasoning for it... why? Because he's heard it already... seems even more of a reason not to bother pulling him over dontcha think? He knew why the kid flashed him before he even started pursuit making his actions afterwards premeditated.

Since when does when does Hi beam and Lo beam get equated to brandishing? and btw the head shot is also an just assumption to be last.... I saw a video two years ago, of nearly a dozen police that not only fired on an un-armed homeless man in a parking lot... but kept unloading on him after he was on the ground dead, from the multiple wounds that dropped him. The head shot could have came first... and the rest just with extreme prejudice, or simply a cover from a dead kid with a head shot to super ninja kid that required 7 shots to bring down.

1. Kid never should have been pulled
2. Cop should have explained why and let it go... no reason to ask for the info unless investigating a crime.
3. Cop should have said hold tight and looked up the status of kids license, car, insurance etc. by running the tag(something he is supposed to do before getting out of the car) he didn't, because the kid would have had to broken a law to be pulled over in the first place.(not illegal to flash Hi beams at the cops btw... though in some jurisdictions flashing to warn other drivers of police presence? Is, and there's current legislation to remove any illegality; saying flashing is free speech, not something exclusive to warning other drivers about police presence)
4. Valid license but just left it at home? Still not an arrestable offense.

This officer still being on the job after so many bad judgement calls leading to this kids "justifiable" murder? Sad... the tape should be a training video on how not to police.

Illegally pulled, illegally detained, illegally under arrest, illegally tazed, but legally murdered? Nice system.
edit on 18-6-2015 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: skoalman88

I tend to hope this abode is temporal and everyone will get there day and have to account for it.
The kid is in a better place I am sure. Murdered for flashing his headlights.

This particular cop got away with it for now but can rot in hell later.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

...they are nothing but glorified revenue collectors with a license to kill.

Then it's a good idea to learn how to evade death.

I would do the same in North Korea as well. I am a sheep like you.
But I cheer the ones that would speak out against it.
I guess I am a coward.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06
This was started because of a cop on a power trip.

I don't even know if it was that. But if the cop knew his lights were screwed up to the point he'd had this interaction several times that night, the sane thing to do would have been to ignore the flashing or have it fixed.

He obviously knows something's wrong with the lights on the vehicle. But instead of just dealing with it, he keeps pulling people over that he's blinding. The second time ought to tell him it's his issue and not theirs. But he keeps on with it.

So, what does that tell you about him. Not very flexible. Or doing it on purpose. Or it pisses him off to have people admonish him, in even so small a way.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
...because the kid would have had to broken a law to be pulled over in the first place.(not illegal to flash Hi beams at the cops btw...)

In that state, it is illegal.

It's equally illegal in that state to be driving around with modified or mis-aimed headlights.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

As exampled in the video? Use your voice where you know you safely can... please know there are people speaking for you every single day, against the oppression of NK and working best they can to help. A martyrs voice, is only widely inspirational after they are dead... and policy has already changed. No reason to become a corpse, it would take 1000's of corpses to pile up all at once, for any government to even bat an eye.

Taking care of you and your family the best you can, despite the circumstances is my advice... keeping each other strong is the best thing your voice can do, in light of the circumstances.

Take care, you are no coward.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I would like you to join in an older thread, but just as relevant in these times in order to hear your take on it where a person managed to escape his burning vehicle with 3rd degree burns, only to be tazered and shot by police because he would not "comply" with their requests.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

a reply to: jacobe001

As exampled in the video? Use your voice where you know you safely can... please know there are people speaking for you every single day, against the oppression of NK and working best they can to help. A martyrs voice, is only widely inspirational after they are dead... and policy has already changed. No reason to become a corpse, it would take 1000's of corpses to pile up all at once, for any government to even bat an eye.

Taking care of you and your family the best you can, despite the circumstances is my advice... keeping each other strong is the best thing your voice can do, in light of the circumstances.

Take care, you are no coward.

The Federal Government and their enforcers are in cahoots. The militarized police force is all thanks to the Federal Government to begin with. It is all part of their Corporate Globalist Utopia where you will have winners and losers among 6 billion people and the losers will be useless eaters to be done away with. They will do nothing about out of control cops and welcome it gladly in order to drive a wedge between citizens and good cops.

The War on Terror is a Preemptive Action to counter the uprisings and people that fight back against their globalist plans and the Muslim Terrorists that have existed since the 60's provided a perfect entry into training and preperation. Think about it.

It is quite Satanic if you ask me. Let them have it. Like I said, this abode is temporal and these people and their supporters have a big surprise coming later.
edit on 18-6-2015 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

...because the kid would have had to broken a law to be pulled over in the first place.(not illegal to flash Hi beams at the cops btw...)

In that state, it is illegal.

It's equally illegal in that state to be driving around with modified or mis-aimed headlights.

Ah, thanks for the heads up as that has been bothering me all during this topic... even more reason to light them up on HI to have an excuse to pull people over to make quota. They appear to be on Hi during the footage as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

They appear to be on Hi during the footage as well.

Why, our hero clearly states for the camera that his lights are not on high. Although he also later states people have been flashing him all night.

Easy twist of the screwdriver, and you can make BOTH things come true, though, and I'm not putting it past a cop to do so.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Your mind set is coming from the hellish regions . Your mind that appaulde murder is any man who joins ISIS and rapes and beheads people say well they should just surrender unto Allah and all would be good after I chop of your families heads ofcours . Your mind set is the disturbance in the FORCE on our planet right now.
Your mind set is dragging the peoples of the planet to hell

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atreya
Your mind set is coming from the hellish regions . Your mind that appaulde murder is any man who joins ISIS and rapes and beheads people say well they should just surrender unto Allah and all would be good after I chop of your families heads ofcours . Your mind set is the disturbance in the FORCE on our planet right now.
Your mind set is dragging the peoples of the planet to hell

Agreed that the forces at work are from the Hellish regions.
If God is love, then I see no love or God at work in this world today.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

There's cops pulling bikers over simply out of response to the Waco business... if profiling doesn't exist on a dark highway to give an excuse, next best thing? Create it.

I was nearly ran off the road in a no passing zone by a cop car I passed by that had someone stopped... they were serving so bad it seemed like alcohol or attempting to drive with his feet was possibly involved. Why did I nearly have to eat the ditch because a speeding swerving cop cut in on my lane too soon, in a no passing zone, still swerving trying to maintain control and then rolled a red at the end of the road? So he could quickly jump back in his speed trap spot on the 4 lane... since it was 4:40ish; I guess he was trying to get another victim in before quitting time. Break 5 laws to catch one broken? Solid.
edit on 18-6-2015 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Helious

Who are "they"?

Well, "they" would be the same people that cry out for gun control after any "tragedy". Those who would have the American people completely disarmed even when we are at the apex of a literal 1984 scenario. NSA collecting all the data, FBI flying drones and planes over US soil spying on Americans, the Patriot Act continued and the NDAA up and running.

Sure, no problem...... 8 people died, yeah Americans, give up all your guns. Give em up because the government wants to keep you safe. The same government that created ISIS, the same government that gave state of the art weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood and the same government that has been spying on you for years and when caught manages to say it's totally fine.

Yeah, I can see why Americans would be just flocking in to turn em all in. Makes perfect sense. The country has turned to horse #, not the land and not the people but the government who runs it. They have turned their backs on the Constitution and the fundamentals that made this nation great and that will ultimately be their undoing.
edit on 19-6-2015 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Holy hell man, that's the worst pig injustice I've heard in a very long time (and there's been plenty). What a tragedy. I hope that murderous cop gets what he deserves in time. I find it hard to believe that this will be easy to sweep under the rug.

RIP kid.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I don't think you even watched the video...there is no way you did for you to be posting what you are posting...

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join