It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Teen Boy Shot and Killed by Cop for Flashing Headlights and Flexing Rights

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: alienjuggalo

OK, this happened, but that kid should just be glad it didn't happen in Russia. In Russia, they have a POLICE state! You ought to be glad we don't live in a POLICE state! They watch you all the time and then they just do whatever they want. God bless America.

Remember what happened to the USSR?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Johnathanandheather
I see a lot of comments and emotional outcry but would love to hear possible solutions on all levels from you guys.

What would be frontlines of rooting out these ego fueled attacks from police?

Educate your kids that any and all disrespect to an officer will be dealt with in the most harshest or lethal way possible.

Kinda sounds like North Korea to me....

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys

originally posted by: Johnathanandheather
I see a lot of comments and emotional outcry but would love to hear possible solutions on all levels from you guys.

What would be frontlines of rooting out these ego fueled attacks from police?

Educate your kids that any and all disrespect to an officer will be dealt with in the most harshest or lethal way possible.

Kinda sounds like North Korea to me....

I think we need to get to the point where juries/prosecutors EXPECT video when a police action ends in force being used. When there is no video it instantly looks like the cop is hiding something. Won't take long once universal body cams are instituted.

I want no video to mean no guilty verdict against the citizen and for it to instantly look like the cop is dirty. That way all police want WANT there to be video!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
One of the few things I respect about African Americans....they would be rioting the # out of places...yes I understand tearing up places is wrong...but now I believe that is the only way to get attention on the subject matter at hand....and get things to change...so yes the African-Americans, knew what they were doing in past scenrios..the system is corrupt and they know it.....

And what a #y deal...I don't buy the police story one bit....little scrony kid was in no way going to harm that grown police officer...and "no" to the poster with the "All state football player son"..totally different scenario..and we dont care about your all state football son..geez...this was a scrony kid....

What a pussy cop, yes he could have back handed the kid in the face...cop is lieing about what happened, my opinion....maybe "cops" premonition is taking over....for the time when # really hits the fan with end of the world scenario, soon to happen within the next year...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

This is a weird story.

The kid is clearly stupid, that being said, I have reason to believe that someone who has just been tazed is not capable of attacking anyone, unless going completely stiff is a threatening action now.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Well black people dont care if it is a white american at the receiving end of police brutality and white people dont get moving either.
edit on 18-6-2015 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Over the top murderous LEO. Isn't enough to subdue a suspect on the ground, but no... a tazer then shots fired. Regardless of the race of the victim, the public should be holding these LEOs accountable. I'd like to see the training manual that say you are supposed to tazer a purp that is laying on the ground. Kid lost his life over *nothing*.

I guess this has to serve as a lesson to the rest of us.. just how psychotic cops can be. Sad times we are living in.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

He did not deserve to be shot and killed! Period.

With that being said, he was asking for problems.

When he was pulled over, he showed how he is a victim of social engineering when the police officer said "I did not have my high beems on." What did the dude do? Argue with him!

Wouldn't it have been just as easy to say, "Wow! I'm sorry officer. I could have sworn your high beems were on so I was just flashing you to let you know. Sorry." End of story!

It just gets worse from there as this young kid did nothing more than dig his own grave!

Hate on the cops all you want, but when they pull you over? Don't be an idiot.

To refresh your memory? I already said, he didn't deserve to be shot and killed!

Heaven forbid someone tells a cop he is doing something wrong, and live to tell about it huh.

the kid did not deserve any of it, not anything that went down. Someone who behaves and reacts like this cop did is simply a power tripper and a danger to society Especially as a cop since it gives them a free ticket to murder anyone for any little thing, aparently.

What about the cop saying "gee you saw it wrong imo" and praise him for trying to do the right thing instead and be done with it instead of reacting like a power tripping imbecil?

Lets be honest here, Not anything this kid would have said and done the moment this cop got out of his car would have saved him.

edit on 18-6-2015 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'm looking and looking and I can't seem to find any mainstream coverage of this and I'm beginning to think it's all a story. Even an obituary in a local paper would solidify this story. Anyone? ... Anyone? ... Bueller? ...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
I'm looking and looking and I can't seem to find any mainstream coverage of this and I'm beginning to think it's all a story. Even an obituary in a local paper would solidify this story. Anyone? ... Anyone? ... Bueller? ...

Maybe the media don't bother to report stories like this anymore in some cases.

This type of incident is becoming far to common in The U.S. and for the media it has become a way of life and nothing out of the ordinary.

Yet again i could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

There is absolutely no evidence the kid attacked the officer.

So you've seen the autopsy report? Do share with the rest of us please.

He was actually trying to help out the officer to begin with by indicating that his high beams were on, that is a sign of respect imo and shows he doesn't hate police officers unless they act like a prick towards him when he was only trying to help.

He said he couldn't see, therefore he couldn't have possibly known it was a cop he was flashing his high beams at.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

So the videos are fake? Is it that what you want to imply?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The cop is a d1(k.
He pulled multiple people over for flashing their lights at him.

Just a fluke????

NO, chances are he was driving with his high beams on intentionally, or he would not have pulled multiple people over.

Then he was being an ass with the 17 year old boy.

Cops can be a-holes and there is nothing you, as a common citizen, can do about it.

You will get killed if you give them any guff.

If they feel like pulling you over, getting you flat on the ground beside your car, handcuffing you and then kicking the snot out of you.... THEY CAN DO IT, and usually suffer zero consequences for their actions.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: roaland
a reply to: Char-Lee

its not called groveling. Its called picking your battles. You aren't going to win a battle with a cop while he is pulling you over. Your going to win it be taking it to court, and until then, you play the nice citizen and comply with the officers demands because at that moment in time, he is the one with the upper hand. In a court room using the situation i describe in my very first post by complying with the officer to the point of not escalating the situation and waiting to pounce until you get into a court room, you now have the upper hand because you have shown that you know the law, you know your rights and you know when and when not to show your claws.

The kid was wrong for not capitulating with officer, but the kid never escalated the situation to the point where lethal force was necessary. Hell, the taz was over zealous. The kid was questioning the officers authority which nearly every teen does to adults. He was never vulger and by everything in the video, he eventually complied to officers orders.

He got out of the car. He got on the ground. He put his hands forward and has the officer forced his knee into the child's back, the kid was yelling why and what the officer was doing.

The officer was the absolute aggressor here and there should be NO excuse for his actions. Flashing your headlights should not warrant a death sentence. This officer was pissed before this incident even took place.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Well it would be nice if I could find just one. The closest was a Fox17 out of Lansing but a review of their t&c reveals its user content derived.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
He received the death penalty for pissing the cop off.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I searched ABC, CBS, NBC,CNN and even the today show and none of them have this story anywhere. .
Until anyone can come up with a legitimate source I'm going to consider this as inflammatory get your blood boiling bull#e.
Someone really got the web buzzing but no real news stations have even mentioned it.
edit on 6182015 by AutumnWitch657 because: auto correct ARRRRGH

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Ok anyone at all...
What is Sgt. Frosts first name? What street were these people supposedly on and in what city or town. It only says county in the OP. ????
I can't be the only one suspicious of this story. It's crazy and doesn't make sense and seems contrived to get people angry on both sides of the coin.
¿¿¿¿¿

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bearack

I think the whole thing was made up. There are way too many questions and a story like this that gets emotions going would have been picked up by MSN but it has not been. This should be moved to HOAX until it can be verified.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join