It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Teen Boy Shot and Killed by Cop for Flashing Headlights and Flexing Rights

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: JeanPaul

Oh your just being extreme and not very truthful to not put too fine a point on it. I'm not going to listen or respond to you any more.

Good. Please don't, with any post I make. Thank you. Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

originally posted by: Answer

a reply to: Answer

Oh I know. The kid played a part in this. I said so myself.

The kid didn't "play a part."

The kid escalated the situation from the beginning and then physically attacked a police officer.

What you mean to say is "the kid was 100% responsible for his own death."

Are you insane? To what point do you think it's reasonable to kill an unruly teenager? Are you, like the "officers" involved in what I seen on that tape such a coward that, that child would of posed a deadly risk to your life?

If so, you and those cops should of been dental hygienists and not law enforcement officers. For Christs sake man, give me a break.

So the officer should have let him continue to beat him until he was unconscious? Your agenda and hatred is showing it's people like you that caused this. That teenager as you say listened to people like you and thought it was ok to rush a police officer and attack them because somehow they don't deserve reapect. I know in your world the officer should have been easily able to fend off a 17 yr old. My son is 16 and I'd bet he could take you out he plays football and going to state this year.This whole thing could have been avoided if he was taught to respect the police not film them for a you tube video.This attitude many have towards police got him killed and rest firmly on what we are teaching our kidsTo people like you the police are sub human beasts whos only purpose is to harass and kill people and deserve are disdain.. This attitude got him killed you don't ever rush and try to beat anyone with a gun for one much less a police officer.This is always going to lead to death for anyone who thinks it's appropriate to attack someone with a gun police or othwrwise.

Sorry for the rant but this whole go after the police thing we are starting to see in society is now getting people killed. This didn't happen decades ago because society was taught to respect an officer. If a police officer does something wrong you handle it in court and file charges at the police pricinct. You done ever decide to take the matter into your own hands and dispense some form of vigilante justice.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I see a bloody guy, no actual wounds (even when I blow it up in Photoshop) other than a scratch on the side of his forehead. He just shot a guy 7 times at close range, I'd expect him to be bloody.

Good observation, it really does look more like blood splatter than blood from his own head. Or as your friend pointed out, he could have been dealt a backwards head-butt from the kid, although that is still no excuse to kill him. Really the only way I could see the officers actions being justified, is if the kid pulled out a gun or other deadly weapon, so the officer fired upon him several times, then the kid still wouldn't drop the weapon so he fired off several more shots. But lets be honest here... who ever believes that is what happened after the video is cut off is living in a fantasy world where police officers are infallible angels.
edit on 18/6/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That teenager as you say listened to people like you and thought it was ok to rush a police officer and attack them because somehow they don't deserve reapect.

There is absolutely no evidence the kid attacked the officer.

That teenager as you say listened to people like you and thought it was ok to rush a police officer and attack them because somehow they don't deserve reapect.

Sure the kid was an idiot following arguably bad role models, that doesn't mean he deserved to die for his actions. He was actually trying to help out the officer to begin with by indicating that his high beams were on, that is a sign of respect imo and shows he doesn't hate police officers unless they act like a prick towards him when he was only trying to help.

I know in your world the officer should have been easily able to fend off a 17 yr old. My son is 16 and I'd bet he could take you out he plays football and going to state this year.

Did you get a look at the kid in that video? And have you seen pictures of the officer? Clearly the kid had less strength than the officer. Also the kid was face down on the ground being tazed when he supposedly turned into a lethal threat. In any case you cannot justify 7 shots being fired, maybe 1 or 2 shots could be explained, but not freakin 7 shots, especially since he was moaning in agony only after the first couple of shots.

To people like you the police are sub human beasts whos only purpose is to harass and kill people and deserve are disdain

I doubt anyone here believes in such a stupid thing, but I'm not completely oblivious to human nature, I realize that I'm not living in a rainbow filled lollipop land where all police are pillars of integrity. Police officers are humans too and capable of committing the worste crimes known to man.
edit on 18/6/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

OK, this happened, but that kid should just be glad it didn't happen in Russia. In Russia, they have a POLICE state! You ought to be glad we don't live in a POLICE state! They watch you all the time and then they just do whatever they want. God bless America.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Helious

originally posted by: Answer

a reply to: Answer

Oh I know. The kid played a part in this. I said so myself.

The kid didn't "play a part."

The kid escalated the situation from the beginning and then physically attacked a police officer.

What you mean to say is "the kid was 100% responsible for his own death."

Are you insane? To what point do you think it's reasonable to kill an unruly teenager? Are you, like the "officers" involved in what I seen on that tape such a coward that, that child would of posed a deadly risk to your life?

If so, you and those cops should of been dental hygienists and not law enforcement officers. For Christs sake man, give me a break.

So the officer should have let him continue to beat him until he was unconscious? Your agenda and hatred is showing it's people like you that caused this. That teenager as you say listened to people like you and thought it was ok to rush a police officer and attack them because somehow they don't deserve reapect. I know in your world the officer should have been easily able to fend off a 17 yr old. My son is 16 and I'd bet he could take you out he plays football and going to state this year.This whole thing could have been avoided if he was taught to respect the police not film them for a you tube video.This attitude many have towards police got him killed and rest firmly on what we are teaching our kidsTo people like you the police are sub human beasts whos only purpose is to harass and kill people and deserve are disdain.. This attitude got him killed you don't ever rush and try to beat anyone with a gun for one much less a police officer.This is always going to lead to death for anyone who thinks it's appropriate to attack someone with a gun police or othwrwise.

Sorry for the rant but this whole go after the police thing we are starting to see in society is now getting people killed. This didn't happen decades ago because society was taught to respect an officer. If a police officer does something wrong you handle it in court and file charges at the police pricinct. You done ever decide to take the matter into your own hands and dispense some form of vigilante justice.

Your son and who he could "take out" has nothing to do with this case. We see the size and build of this kid. We hear him telling the officer that he isn't armed. There is a less than 10 second period of time between the sound of the tazer firing and the first gunshot. The kid is on his belly being tazed and yet in ten seconds he has almost disabled the cop without benefit of baseball bat or tire iron? I'd really, really like to see a re-enactment of that scene.
Did holding the tazer too close to the camera interfere with the camera?
Decades ago the cops respected the people they were hired to protect and serve. I've seen the change take place in our region over the past eight years.
I've reported the punks in our area when I've encountered them and I've written letters of appreciation when I run into a nice guy cop.
They have taken public service to mean that the public serves them---thus my siggy below.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Ok, as i said in a post I made eariler this week.....

Who is giving the cops the 'Ok' to do this and why is this type action is not being completely put in check immediately by....

1. Chief of police
2. By the state
3. Why is this NOT the #1 issue on Congress table or being discussed by the POTUS?

Someone high up is given the ok to do this....NEVER in my life time have i ever even heard of this till like last 5 years....

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I see a lot of comments and emotional outcry but would love to hear possible solutions on all levels from you guys.

What would be frontlines of rooting out these ego fueled attacks from police?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Johnathanandheather

I see a lot of comments and emotional outcry but would love to hear possible solutions on all levels from you guys.

Some solutions simply can't be discussed.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Are you people serious?

Is this site rigged to spam the people with zero source BS?

You people are provided an incomplete video, and a story that has no actual sources or references of Information and you run with it like its fire.

Death is poop, I get it, but Jesus H people, this is a conspiracy site. Why don't you talk about how creepy it is that you believe something right off the bat with ZERO research. That sounds like manipulation to me

I miss 9/11, those were the glory topics. Real founded research and hard sources to back it up. Now that was a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Immediate drug testing for all pharmaceuticals, legal, illegal, any and all steroids. We need to see what is making them so paranoid that they are dumping magazines into unarmed people, knowing full well that they are unarmed.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

First off, the cop established his dishonesty when he pulled the kid over. Numerous people had flashed their high beams at the cop and he also pulled them over. He knew he was blinding people. This is a scam to hand out violations in order to bring in revenue. This sort of behavior needs to stop. This kid would still be alive if this cop didn't pull him over. There was no need. This cop knew his lights were very bright and that they blinded others in the past. These money generating scams need to end. This includes DUI checkpoints, where they rarely arrest drunk people. They do the checkpoints because they nab uninsured, unlicensed drivers or people with minor warrants. They impound cars, many times charging $1,000 or more. You'd think we were in East Germany. They also steal/confiscate money from people. Search cars for drugs etc.

SWAT teams need to only be used in dire circumstances. This nations SWAT teams are basically kill squads. The statistics are mind boggling, how often these militarized tactics are used on non violent, non armed offenders. Many times the wrong house. The most aggressive cops usually go to SWAT. These guys are goons.

In jails and prisons guards have been abusing inmates, on a daily basis. Nobody cares about them though, so I'll drop it. Even though there's millions of people behind bars, we lock more people up than any nation on earth. Ever. Why is that?

As far as street level police brutality goes, they need to be held accountable. Prison time. The cities/states they work for need to be held accountable. Our politicians need to be held accountable. How to stop it? A start would be multiple tamper free body cameras. Jail time handed out to any person who disables them intentionally.

We need a better internal affairs process. Police policing police is a joke. Community oversight is necessary. Better pre screening for cops, BETTER PAY for cops which would attract better people. Mandatory ongoing training which doesn't involve making the cops paranoid. Ive seen many of their training videos and they are made to see everyone as a threat to their life.

The "blue wall" needs to be demolished. There are good cops, but they are absolutely bullied, shamed and usually fired if they speak out against bad cops. There's also the matter of hierarchy. The nature of unchecked authority. This goes back to community oversight but there also needs to be cameras all over these cops at all times. Multiple cameras, from multiple angles. In front of their cars, on the side view and rear. A tamper free body camera on their chest and back. Outside agencies would have to service the camera's/recordings. Police will just delete them and say some accident happened. There needs to be a zero tolerance policy. Very long prison sentences need to be handed out. Massive lawsuits need to be brought forward. Judges and prosecutors need to be held accountable.

None of this will happen until mass riots take place and mass riots are on the horizon (I'm not advocating this, just predicting it). Police brutality in America has been going on for some time, it really began to expand in the 1970's but it has existed since the industrial revolution drove more people into cities. Many small town departments had better ties with the community and wouldn't harass, beat or kill people. Now, with cell phone cameras it's becoming more obvious. Most people in the past thought the victims had it coming. These people still exist, obviously, but the numbers are evening out between fed up people and the authority worshipers. This isn't to say cops haven't lawfully killed people. They have, and some (armed) people do have it coming but the amount of brutality in America is overboard. If our federal gov isn't careful this will blow up soon. I'm not sure if they want that to happen.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The million dollar question....Where is the police car dash cam video?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

He did not deserve to be shot and killed! Period.

With that being said, he was asking for problems.

When he was pulled over, he showed how he is a victim of social engineering when the police officer said "I did not have my high beems on." What did the dude do? Argue with him!

Wouldn't it have been just as easy to say, "Wow! I'm sorry officer. I could have sworn your high beems were on so I was just flashing you to let you know. Sorry." End of story!

It just gets worse from there as this young kid did nothing more than dig his own grave!

Hate on the cops all you want, but when they pull you over? Don't be an idiot.

To refresh your memory? I already said, he didn't deserve to be shot and killed!

Disagreeing with an officer is no justification for being shot and killed by one. I'm appalled that you would even suggest so. The victim was no idiot for disagreeing. You don't "ask for trouble" when you refuse to submit to clearly illegal arrest or in this case, execution.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Where is the dash cam footage? I'd like to see if the cop was mounted and pummeled upon before firing.

My god...the scream though.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I really don't get you Americans and guns.

Anyway, the kid was a dick, the cop was very calm and polite at the beginning, the kid didn't do as he was asked at all during any of it.

That being said I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't take 7 shots to sort him out, if he did have to shoot him at all - and God knows why he did feel it necessary to shoot him, we manage just fine over here without guns - then one or even two in the leg would surely have stopped him.

It seems to me that you live your entire lives, and deal with other countries in the same way, with a "do as I say" or "don't respect me" and I'm going to initiate violence against you.

You believe that you need guns to protect yourselves from an evil gub'ment, so in effect if you don't have guns so that you can leave the threat of spontaneous violence hanging over their heads, you believe the gub'ment will turn into an evil empire that will enslave you all.

Or you need guns in case some imaginary criminal tries to kill you (like that's likely to ever happen to you), then you can initiaite violence against him before he initiaites violence against you.

You're all paranoid that everyone is out to get you, and you use the threat of violence to protect yourselves from your imaginary fears.

And the idea of the threat of violence then becomes the reality of violence, and this is what you get.

Then you all moan about it.

God Bless America.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Kids need to stop watching all these "freedom" videos on YouTube and learn to respect authority.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo>>> I have a saying that idiots will collide with each other with tragic results where normal people will avoid trouble.What you had was a very stupid idiot kid who saw what he thought was somebody with his high beams on and thought he could be a smartass and high beam him back. Up to that point I'm siding with the cop. Then the cop gets his nose out of joint and pulls the kid over. Okay. The kid continues to be a moron with attitude and displays his ignorance of the laws and makes his situation worse. WTF is wrong with kids these days? I just saw a video of black kids kicked out of a pool that showed the same lack of thinking and social skills. The cop loses his temper( I can see why) and the kid goes ape # when he gets tazed. Then the cop goes ape # and guns the kid down for resisting. Whatever happened to opening up somebody's skull with a nightstick? It was definitely unnecessary use of deadly force. Had the kid been black this would have made national headlines and there would have been a demand for justice but since the kid was white, the Ferguson and Baltimore crowd won't get involved or even care.
I honked the horn at an oncoming car who crossed the double line when he pulled out onto the road. In his defense there were snow piles on the side of the road and I've done the same thing myself although I noted I was at fault when I did it. He turned on his flashers and stopped and I realized then it was a police car. I was glad I made the traffic light and there was no way he could turn and follow me. Also I noticed how stupid the cop was for having the kid lay down in traffic. Definitely a cop who needs to find a new line of work.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Just out of interest, does anyone here actually have any front line police experience?

I can't comment on what the 17 year old is requesting based on my lack of knowledge with regards to state law, but I can comment that this culture of not just anti-police, but actually looking for trouble with the police, is going to end up with the police becoming pretty much the military on the streets and no, they are not that now, not even in America. No matter how bad you think it is, it can and will get worse if this continues. Please trust me.

The officer approached the car door and spoke to the driver, there was no straight up confrontation at all to begin with. Now how about in the future the officer walks up to the driver door, says nothing, opens it up drags the person out to the floor and any restraint is met with a beating and/or a fatality.

At present, you may think the police are heavy handed and of course many are, but believe it or not, the majority are not. Police will generally react to violence with violence, this unfortunately includes resisting arrest or indeed any form of resistance, because every copper is told to maintain the upper hand in any situation. In America, that reaction can turn deadly, but there has never been an officer I know of who has ever sought physical confrontation, not one. All coppers I have ever come across just want to do their shift, not get injured, not get killed, go home...Get paid at the end of the month. That's it.

I'm not condoning what has happened here and yes quite possibly the officer did not have a right to do what he did, but think when an officer pulls you. You're not going to win, all this talk of revolution and BS nonsense, how many people have actually got the applied knowledge and experience to survive in a lawless land? Very very few.

A few tips...

If an officer pulls you and brings you to one side, comply, that officer will not have any reason to get heavy handed if you comply.

If the officer is in the wrong, deal it with it after the event.

If the officer gets heavy handed, deal with it after the event.

You have to remember, that officer has back up, what's your back up? Mate in the car? A few mates in the car? a road you live down? It's not going to stand against a police force, especially one that will arrive prepared for violence.

Remain calm, any copper being heavy handed with you will always say it was justified due to how you were behaving towards them, so don't give them an excuse.

Comply. Comply. Comply. Then immediately seek legal advice and tell your legal rep everything while it is still fresh in your mind. Every detail, note times, action taken, words said, everything.

You stick to this, nothing will happen to you and you WILL win any legal action, trust me. Act like a lunatic, refuse arrest etc you'll win nothing and quite possibly lose a few teeth at best, your life at worst.

Be smart.
edit on 18-6-2015 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Anyone that can justify a teenager dying like this needs to have their head examined,this is an utter disgrace.....poor kid RIP ...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join