It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Teen Boy Shot and Killed by Cop for Flashing Headlights and Flexing Rights

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JeanPaul

All police are liars? That's news to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeanPaul

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: Liquesence

Cop was better than I believed he was. But I also agree, no reason at all to kill the kid. All teenage guys are douchebags at one time or another, including the ones who grow up to be cops. The cop was the adult and the professional with all the training. This should have ended very differently and without a loss of life.

Did you or did you not see the pictures of the officer's face?

Your "innocent douchebag teenager" shtick couldn't be further from the truth.

Here, since you obviously missed it:

At what point, in your mind, is the officer supposed to use deadly force? Before or after he's unconscious?

Why did he turn the camera off? For all we know the cop did that to himself.

If you'd read the thread instead of jumping to ridiculous conclusions, you'd already know that he didn't turn off his camera. It was knocked off during the struggle and the kid's cellphone recorded audio of the fight.

In your version of the story, did the cop tase the kid, stand him up, turn him around, shoot him 7 times, and then beat up his own face just because he wanted to kill someone? Seems plausible...

I don't believe that cops life was in danger one bit. Nope.

Of course you don't. I'm not surprised one bit.

You're wrong... but I'm not surprised.

At what point would the officer have been justified to use deadly force, in your opinion?

If the little boy man had a weapon.

The camera "malfunction" is also very suspicious, and the small cut on his face has blood coming out, that doesn't mean it's a serious injury. The cop very well could have done that to himself after the shooting. Police are liars. Professional liars. Hopefully you'll learn that first hand someday soon.

Small cut on his face? Are you blind or are you purposely down playing that to make it fit what you believe. Or dont believe .

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It is official at this point. For a grown man to shoot a teenager 7 times, one in handcuffs, it proves murder. Only arguement is the degree. I do not give a damn whether charges were filed or not. Reality is murder..

In fact it is execution of a prisoner.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

It would seem he didn't turn it off. It was knocked off when the kid attacked him. There's more to the story now than earlier.
Also everyone...this happened three months ago.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Cop was better than I believed he was. But I also agree, no reason at all to kill the kid. All teenage guys are douchebags at one time or another, including the ones who grow up to be cops. The cop was the adult and the professional with all the training. This should have ended very differently and without a loss of life.

At what point, in your mind, is the officer supposed to use deadly force? Before or after he's unconscious?

If you'd read the thread instead of jumping to ridiculous conclusions, you'd already know that he didn't turn off his camera. It was knocked off during the struggle and the kid's cellphone recorded audio of the fight.

In your version of the story, did the cop tase the kid, stand him up, turn him around, shoot him 7 times, and then beat up his own face just because he wanted to kill someone? Seems plausible...

At what point would the officer have been justified to use deadly force, in your opinion?

The camera "malfunction" is also very suspicious, and the small cut on his face has blood coming out, that doesn't mean it's a serious injury. The cop very well could have done that to himself after the shooting. Police are liars. Professional liars. Hopefully you'll learn that first hand someday soon.

Small cut on his face... and the busted lip, and the cut on his nose, and the abrasion on the left side of his forehead, and the left black eye.

You're lying to keep up your side of the story. If you want to be taken seriously, you have to maintain your credibility instead of manipulating the truth to fit your agenda.

There was no suspicious camera malfunction... it fell off during the fight but caught an image of the kid coming toward the officer before it became useless. The kid's cell phone recorded the audio of the fight.

Please stop trying to mislead people who haven't read the full story.

I watched the video with cell phone audio. At no point do I see the kid assaulting the cop. You're also exaggerating his injuries. Just as he did with the little blanky around his neck and shocked look on his face.

This cop was already pulling other people over because they thought he had his brights on. In fact, all these new headlights that blind people are an issue. A separate issue but this cop already knew he was blinding people is my point. This department, all departments for that matter are creating a public danger with these headlights. They get to "fish" with these bright headlights, when people cant see oncoming traffic they will flash their brights, then the cops will pull them over and search/ticket them. It's just another scam. An obvious scam. This cop is a scammer from the get go. As most of them are in order to bring in revenue. A scammer with an ego. And gun.

Back to the potentially lying cop, we don't know if this kid actually hit him and even if he did it does not warrant a death sentence. Until I see a video showing the kid beating the cop I wont believe it happened. If I saw a video showing the kid hitting the cop I still wouldn't support the use of deadly force. This cop needlessly tazed this kid and I'm sure the kid was scared. The cop escalated this situation and shot a kid 7 times dead. All because he wanted to "fish" with his new blinding headlights. I hope he loses the lawsuit, in the meantime more and more unarmed people are going to be killed by agro American cops. As I said, hopefully you will experience their shifty ways first hand someday soon.

In Europe, this crap wouldn't fly. Too many Americans are suffering from some sort of mass Stockholm Syndrome. "Just do what they say"...no. How about "don't shine blinding lights in peoples faces and then pull them over because they cant see"?

I believe the kid could not see. Just like the other people this cop pulled over for doing the same. This cop, right off the bat, established dishonesty.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

All police are liars? That's news to me.

Yes, they are coached on how to lie on police reports. The also exaggerate charges/crimes so the DA can throw the book at people. If you're poor you end up in jail with 7 different charges. If you get a public defender you will be up crap creek without a paddle. This is one reason the US has millions of people in prison. More than any nation on earth. Ever. I'm sure you're OK with that though. It starts with street level policing and goes all they way to the DA and judges. Our entire system is broken. Not just the agro cops on patrol.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It's pretty simple. They are doing this on purpose. They wan't the public to demand police disarmament and the deal they will strike is public disarmament in return.

That's what they did in Europe. It's what they want to do in the US.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Now he was in handcuffs? Because he sure wasn't when the vid went dark . So how do you know he was in cuffs. Then what happened? Did the cop shoot a bound up unarmed innocent youth and then remove the cuffs and smash himself in the face? Yeah that sounds plausible. Let's go with that.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Small cut on his face... and the busted lip, and the cut on his nose, and the abrasion on the left side of his forehead, and the left black eye.

You're lying to keep up your side of the story. If you want to be taken seriously, you have to maintain your credibility instead of manipulating the truth to fit your agenda.

There was no suspicious camera malfunction... it fell off during the fight but caught an image of the kid coming toward the officer before it became useless. The kid's cell phone recorded the audio of the fight.

Please stop trying to mislead people who haven't read the full story.

I watched the video with cell phone audio. At no point do I see the kid assaulting the cop. You're also exaggerating his injuries. Just as he did with the little blanky around his neck and shocked look on his face.

This cop was already pulling other people over because they thought he had his brights on. In fact, all these new headlights that blind people are an issue. A separate issue but this cop already knew he was blinding people is my point. This department, all departments for that matter are creating a public danger with these headlights. They get to "fish" with these bright headlights, when people cant see oncoming traffic they will flash their brights, then the cops will pull them over and search/ticket them. It's just another scam. An obvious scam. This cop is a scammer from the get go. As most of them are in order to bring in revenue. A scammer with an ego. And gun.

Back to the potentially lying cop, we don't know if this kid actually hit him and even if he did it does not warrant a death sentence. Until I see a video showing the kid beating the cop I wont believe it happened. If I saw a video showing the kid hitting the cop I still wouldn't support the use of deadly force. This cop needlessly tazed this kid and I'm sure the kid was scared. The cop escalated this situation and shot a kid 7 times dead. All because he wanted to "fish" with his new blinding headlights. I hope he loses the lawsuit, in the meantime more and more unarmed people are going to be killed by agro American cops. As I said, hopefully you will experience their shifty ways first hand someday soon.

In Europe, this crap wouldn't fly. Too many Americans are suffering from some sort of mass Stockholm Syndrome. "Just do what they say"...no. How about "don't shine blinding lights in peoples faces and then pull them over because they cant see"?

I believe the kid could not see. Just like the other people this cop pulled over for doing the same. This cop, right off the bat, established dishonesty.

You're hopeless.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
It is official at this point. For a grown man to shoot a teenager 7 times, one in handcuffs, it proves murder. Only arguement is the degree. I do not give a damn whether charges were filed or not. Reality is murder..

In fact it is execution of a prisoner.

Stop lying. The teenager wasn't in handcuffs.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Oh your just being extreme and not very truthful to not put too fine a point on it. I'm not going to listen or respond to you any more.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: Answer

Oh I know. The kid played a part in this. I said so myself.

The kid didn't "play a part."

The kid escalated the situation from the beginning and then physically attacked a police officer.

What you mean to say is "the kid was 100% responsible for his own death."

Are you insane? To what point do you think it's reasonable to kill an unruly teenager? Are you, like the "officers" involved in what I seen on that tape such a coward that, that child would of posed a deadly risk to your life?

If so, you and those cops should of been dental hygienists and not law enforcement officers. For Christs sake man, give me a break.
edit on 17-6-2015 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

Oh look... here's the rest of the story.

oh look, here's mr police apologist.

Oh look, here's Mr "I don't care what the facts say, the cops are ALWAYS wrong."

i have to ask, is there any example of a cop using brutality or abusing power where you have commented and said how wrong the cop was? I don't know your post history but in every one involving bad judgement or abuse by cops I see you there defending them, I just wondered have you ever made so many posts or commented with such passion as to how wrong the cop(s) are? If so could you link that for me?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadeWolf
a reply to: diggindirt

What happened to make cops so paranoid? Probably the enormous number of times a routine traffic stop turns into a shootout because the suspect was up to more than just a moving violation. Then you add in maniacs with a grudge targeting LEOs, and the huge number of other dangerous people out there that cops are encountering regularly. Nobody on ATS ever puts together the full picture of what's going on, they just hate all authority.

You really need to take a look at this website that lists any and all deaths of LEOs by all means.
www.odmp.org...

That

enormous number of times a routine traffic stop turns into a shootout because the suspect was up to more than just a moving violation.
you claim turns out to be a total of 3 LEOs killed in a routine traffic stop. THREE made them this paranoid? If that be the case, we drivers should be super-duper paranoid because last year there were 623 people killed by LEOs in the US! (according to Wiki) en.wikipedia.org...

You'll also notice that only one LEO death resulted from an assault and in that one case, the assault had happened ten years previously and it was actually complications from surgery that killed the man.
You'll also notice that of the 14 LEOs who died by gunfire, two were killed by other cops in accidental gunfire.
It also appears that at least 20 of them died in auto accidents so they really should be paranoid about giving chase to bad guys in cars.
Hey, maybe that's it---they're so darned scared of a chase that they decide to just kill the suspect!
Each shooting should prompt extensive drug testing of the shooter. That's the only way to figure out what is causing this epidemic of cops killing unarmed suspects.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

You know this is staged right?

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: diggindirt

Apparently this post and link show the cop's injuries.

I see a bloody guy, no actual wounds (even when I blow it up in Photoshop) other than a scratch on the side of his forehead. He just shot a guy 7 times at close range, I'd expect him to be bloody.
That child was unarmed. The cops was mad and yelling because his authority was being questioned.
You know what, if I had simply shot one of my kids when they were 17 and disrespecting my authority---I wouldn't have any kids and I'd be in jail.
It is really, really discouraging to think that there are people walking about in the US that believe that "lack of respect" for a LEO is a capital offense.

ETA: I just sent this pic and story links to a retired cop friend.
He pointed out that only something like 7 seconds elapse from the loss of camera to the first shot.
His analysis of the photo and what was last seen on video is that when he tazed the guy, he was too close to him and the kid's head went back into the cop's forehead. Or the kid intentionally head-butted him when he leaned down to cuff him.
I am eternally grateful that our local police don't consider shooting 17 year-olds who disrespect them as an okay thing if the kid is being a punk.
edit on 18-6-2015 by diggindirt because: addtional info

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Who are "they"?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
edit on 18-6-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Watched the vid.

The kid uses several phrases that ring right off some youtube videos where citizens flaunt their rights in the officers face. Mostly to make a cool video that shows how police abuse rights and laws.

Not too smart.

I am siding with neither party at this time, but the kid wasnt acting smart in this situation.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo The cop said the kid (who was laying on the ground being tased when the cameras go off ) tried to attack him

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4and i say the cop is lying through his teeth.

It really doesn't matter if the kid tried to attack him, unless he kid had a deadly weapon the officer had no excuse to use lethal force against him, he was a grown man against a 17 year old teen who was face down on the pavement being tazed. I don't see any possible way the kid could have posed a lethal threat to the officer in that position, and there's no reason 7 shots should have been required. When the first shots were fired you could hear the kid scream in agony, then a few more were fired and he went silent. That was the part of the video which really pissed me off majorly, listening to the last sounds that kid will ever make was disturbing. If this officer doesn't get charged... something is truly wrong with the US.
edit on 18/6/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join