It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rot has set in.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

If it makes you feel better she just released a book-of selfies. No joke.

Narcissus would be turning in his grave, but I guess that there are enough people out there watching the Kanyedashians (see what I did there?) to justify their prominence, no matter how undeserved it is.

edit on 19-6-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Yes, I'm sure this information will make op feel better

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm surprised to learn she's been around so long. Seems like only 2 or 3 years ago I first heard of her.

I don't do television any more, stopped that habit many moons ago but never got the alleged reality style shows. I remember thinking that it was manipulative, making people think these were ordinary rich folks living their everyday lives, not acting up for the cameras at all, naturally.

These days I look around I see regular people developing these idiotic diva-like attitudes - I see Kardashians everywhere, all the young folk seem to think they're rock stars, dress like morons, sense of entitlement, etc.

I blame this kinda crap but what can you do? I agree that the rot has set but I don't think she initiated the onset of the rot, she is the rot.

Anyway, you made some good points and I agree that's it's kinda sad that we've come to this. It's voyeurism at its worst and probably most pointless.

Don't often read rants but I read this one - that's worth a flag, surely?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

In 10 years, she will be a complete has been and won't be able to get arrested.

Nobody gives a crap about her or her ilk.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

For someone who repeatedly claims not to care about this topic it amuses me that you've typed several, lengthy posts in this thread.

Oh the irony...

I think we've uncovered a closet Kardashian fan, inbox me for a link to the support group.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
A lot of people are obsessed and in love with themselves...Kim K. is just another one...sad thing is young girls want to emulate her narcissism.

Not to mention us brutally handsome,middle aged+, balding, myopic, beer gutted, presenility, Gods of Masculinity....

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I have never watched an episode of their show/s.
I never read anything on them, but unwittingly my sense were assailed whilst watching TV, I heard a 3 minute piece about Kim Kardashians letter to self in 10 years.

Sadly this wasn't a resignation letter from her, what a gift that would be, instead in a short video she fake types a letter declaring where she hopes to be in a decade....without caring a stitch for anything or anyone other than herself.

We have been subjected to this family and their inane drivel and narcissistic behavior for over a decade now. They contribute nothing to society, and watching this video you will see what she thinks her contributions over the next ten years should be. She doesn't even mention how she hopes her children will be healthy and happy kids.
Her dreams are about her tan, selfies and her fat butt.

Urgh.

The decay of society.
The Rot has set in.
We lift up mindless tarts to positions of great influence. They are drowning in money, and that astounds me most. The narcism is enabled by society at large , their wealth came from people who actually want to hear what they say or do or wear. I know there are K-dash hate clubs and this is nothing new, it's just this video repulsed me to the point where I thought "My brothers and sisters, It's a lost battle".

Sigh~

Narcissism is also the root belief of the new age movement. My studies in psychology took me to studying this type of personality and it literally is a sickness of the mind. Making people aware of this can probably change things, but unfortunately with television promoting narcissistic points of views, it's really a heavy weapon used on the population for sinister purposes that people can't even imagine unless they have done enough research or have dug deeper into the rabbit hole.

The psychological problem these people have can also become a spiritual problem. But I will leave it simply at psychology to keep things a bit more on social level of knowledge.

But here are a few videos on what people have to say about this type of personality. The more you become aware the more you can avoid it.

The topic is actually much extensive than what is presented here. But the videos explains more in detail on what the narcissist is. You also need to understand that many of the nazi's scientists from WW2 came to the U.S and many of them were founders of FDA, NASA, etc...

With this in mind, and with the knowledge that the nazi's were narcissists, you can tell what is actually brewing within the U.S. If the world hated nazi germany because of what it did, imagine how the world sees the U.S. That alone says alot.

edit on th2015000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 20 Jun 2015 11:21:33 -0700fAmerica/PhoenixSat, 20 Jun 2015 11:21:33 -0700 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The continuous dumbing down of the U.S. is working beautifully.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join