It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lack of recruits in the US military? Gee I wonder why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That is what I said?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: peskyhumans

Well the us caused the mess iraq is in and have a duty to help clean it up.

100%

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is epically brilliant.

There's an awakening going on, and thanks to the interwebs people are realizing fighting wars for profit isn't the best use of our time alive on this planet.

Hopefully soon the well runs dry, and the chickenhawks will have to start leading the charge themselves.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I saw this and was like what? I mean the military has plenty of people sighing up, so much so they re gearing to get much more picky on who they take. How an article on Iraqi military gets turned into some nonsense about Christians being persecuted in the military is beyond me. The military tends to worship only at the church or beer and bullets. And as well it should be.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
Okay I read that article completely wrong. I thought they needed to recruit more people for the Iraq war.

Mods please delete this thread. Thanks.

I have to ask why is our country recruiting people in another country to fight for that country? Does the United States need to teach Iraqi's how to wipe their asses, as well? You can understand my point of confusion...

OMFG!!!!! You just made my day. I almost wet myself. Thanks for the laugh and please...read a little deeper before starting a new thread. This one is gonna be here for quite a while.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Everyone thinking in terms of if we just help the situation a little more, train indigenous armies, provide arms, "clean up the mess"…

ever stop to consider the mess is the intended result? Keeping a country teetering on the brink of nation status is good for business of the resource and armaments kind.

Civil infighting, religious infighting, armed insurgencies, str in lots and lots of guns and simmer.

Endless war is just that, for profit.

Endlessly think a few more dollars, troops and guns will fix it, thats whats expected.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I blame it on that ass-hat Mikey Weinstein...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join