It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret cults are starting every where

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
under ground cults are starting every where trying to get menbers.r u a member of a secert group.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
in being a member of a 'secret' society, and going online and telling people about it? that's not very secret. i think secrecy and social status because of revealing that secrecy are being intermixed a bit too much. people are going around like, ya i'm a mason, ya, we're part of a cult. half the little punks here have no true purpose! all the secret societies that yall thinkin ya got are nothin more than a bunch of kids who go torch frogs at the stake. lol.

no it won't work like that. if there are any actual secret societies, then we won't know about them, unless they have an immature member who decides to go tell yall stuff.

i'm a revolutionary, not an illuminate. big difference. i will say that once i'm out of high school, i'm going to start a revolution. i don't care if it fails. it'll work or me gonna die tryin.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: phoenix_cross

Phoenix Cross,
I found your post to really bring the topic to the light. Secret societies are secret, if not then they should at least be compartmentalized so that creeps don't let the secrets out. You are right, there are two "factions" fighting one another; the effort to be part of something really cool that changes the status quo and the desire to be known as "someone important." I think these two desires are directly opposed to one another: secret and elite vs. public and p0wned

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Not very secret then are they?.
Oh and yes the most secret of all.
edit on 12-1-2016 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kittensandpaws

The person you are asking the question to has been banned for 10 years.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kittensandpaws

the necro is strong.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol missed that
Bo Bo time.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: The all seing eye

I've always wanted to start the blue oyster cult. We'd
worship one god and speak in dubs.

Oh and beer.

edit on Rpm11216v38201600000046 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join