It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prophetic vision. Truth or delusion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
When I was much younger I had a friend who was a diagnosed as a psychopath by a department of corrections psychiatrist prior to sentencing.

Around this time he stole a marijuana plant from a police department and he gave me a bit. I smoked it and had a very intense and unusual experience, I reached a state where I did not know if I just exhaled or inhaled and was being confused by my breathing, a very fundamental process.

I entered a dreamlike and visionary state where thought became my reality and my stream of consciousness projected forward through time to an imagined or hallucinatory future state. In this state I perceived that an Armageddon was going to occur around the time that the human race was able to land a man on mars. A virus outbreak occurrence around the time of this landing would sweep the world. The only antidote would be an antidote that could be made from the blood of new born babies. Perhaps that is a reference to stem cell vaccine or some such.

My psychopathic former friend passed on but recently at a new job I had a co worker who I thought was the reincarnation of the individual. Age progressed he would have been born a few years after my former friend passed away. Eerily, he had many of the same interests and a very similar personality, physical affectations, etc of my former friend.

The mars landing with an astronaut has not happened as of yet, but perhaps in twenty years it will.
Not sure if my experience was completely delusional or if it presaged something I would not apprehend in a normal conscious state.
I do not necessarily believe it will come to pass exactly as predicted, but was perhaps symbolic of my own death. Mars being war and the babies blood being the rebirth of consciousness?

Any who, just a few random babblings from an overly imaginative individual, perhaps? If so it must be right at home on ATS where I'm just one of the crowd ; )
edit on 17-6-2015 by starswift because: edit

edit on 17-6-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: starswift

How does your friend relate to this vision other than giving you the marijuana?

I don't see any connection, I mean the reincarnation bit I get, but how does it tie into your vision?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

It's hard to tell if your vision is just the product of induce effects under a drug or of a prophetic kind. In history many of those that received prophetic visions were actually induced by natural medicinal means as part of the ritual preparation.

I don't believe in Armageddon but sometimes you can actually predict what a future will be by the actions of people today. more of a cause and effect.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

What ta smoking?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: j1x1n

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
Around this time he stole a marijuana plant from a police department and he gave me a bit.

How exactly did he just casually steal a pot plant from a police station... without being noticed? Walked into the evidence room how, and walked out with a tall budding plant? I find that hard to believe...

Your trip doesn't sound like a marijuana high at all. Unless it was laced, of course.
edit on 17-6-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I would give details, just a small town station after hours, over thirty years ago.
a reply to: Kromlech

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
are you proposing that the police department had a super-toxic/narcotic cannabis plant growing in their evidence storage area?

and that a few tokes of the super-bud you entered a Transcendental State
where as an outsider observer (from the normal time-space reality) you 'seen' that:
Armageddon-Mars landing-&~Global virus would all happen together...

the Armageddon battle, please describe
the global virus, please tell of ITs consequences (do we turn into brain eating Zombies?) with only 1 source of vaccine available it would be highly rare & expensive to produce

truly, your OP is hard to decipher what was actually reality and just where the vision/trance/hallucination begins or ends

I call it happy talk rather than an insight or precognitive vision, maybe playing out a story-board for a VR game in a future business venture

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
All is but one massive delusion, it just depends on what we choose to believe as truth. . . .

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Not gonna lie, sounds completely delusional and like you smoked something other than marajuana. I have to agree that the idea of someone being able to steal a pot plant from a police department is a little out there. I mean, where was it sitting? On a desk? In the evidence room? Just sounds to me like to smoked something stronger than pot and had a weird trip. Wouldn't think too hard on it...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I forgot, school is out and well we all know what comes next.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Uh, I would like to know the strain... for uh... research. Yes... research.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I don't know, but the cops had a killer variety.
Possibly Indica or Vermont Sinsei, The Vermont stuff had me telepathically communicating with an entities that called themselves the "old ones" ; ) .
Don't do it anymore though.
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

edit on 17-6-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

top topics

join