It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Into the Void

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The word idimmu is ancient akkadian, it means ghost or spirit..........
By definition a ghost is insubstantial and /or invisible which is, essentially, my current state: I Sum Retractu.
i am a shadow due in no small to my unflagging interest in seeing things some folx would prefer we not look at.
i am 52 and will leave it at that.
i have a long history of contact with the underground, the occult and the dark underbelly of what is commonly and misguidedly referred to as this 'free' country.
i have spent many years in prison, most of it in some form of isolation and segregation. Much of this time 'away' was due to my 'research' and the contact with twilight government which this 'research' inevitably brought me into contact with- for several years i was regarded as a political prisoner by many, a dubious category that the government denies the existence of in the u.s.
i am not much on formal introductions, so i will let serendipity do the rest.
Exule.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, your introduction is enigmatic at best. Can you elaborate on the reason for your incarceration?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Welcome idimmu, great intro. hope to read some of your stories in the near future.
There are a few forums in here where I think folks would appreciate your input.

Edit: what does 'I Sum Retractu' mean? Latin?

edit on 17/6/15 by athousandlives because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
1st degree murder.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

i am an afterthought.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ok, i think i have gotten confused on my replies, you'll have to forgive me, i am not tech savvy.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: idimmu

How long were you incarcerated for? Any good prison story's?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It is good to meet you. I find your writing interesting. I hope to read more of it in the future.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Total more than 32 yrs.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: suruptileous

once i famliarize myself with the site and am able to navigate it better, i am sure you will get sick of hearing me.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Kojimo Tadao was discovered in the midst of a botched safe-cracking burglary in Japan.

Passion can get you killed, I dated a bonny lass from Coventry for a few years.
She could dance all the pubs on the boulevard in one night, just couldn't dip in the rain..

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: idimmu

Do not despair! My life has also been full of torture, wrongful accusations, and every reason to withdraw from it, but that is what simply makes me so much stronger, in that I am who I am today because of my experiences, the more negative motions we go through, the more chances to pull out positives. The greatest hardships create the greatest warriors, and fight for life, we must

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Andromus

Nietszchean to the core, eh? The will to power, eternal recurrence....invictus?
Resistance is the precursor to growth, yet despair is a necessary adjunct to the resistance we experience. It IS the catalyst.
Were it not for the despair of our circumstance, the will to overcome would not materialize in any meaningful sense.
Donald Tyson made an interesting remark related to your response....it is pain and suffering which unites all sentient beings, it is the commonality of pain which unites humanity, not joy.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Yes it can, killed or worse. At least it has the potential for liberation.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

i am correcting my earlier reply which was to a different post.
Yes, latin, "i am an afterthought."

top topics

join