It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McKinney Mom From Pool Party Video Speaks Out for first time

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnowledgeisPower7
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
Question you need to answer is would you hire them - even if they were a black racist???

in the real world we all work with many different kinds of people. Some are nice some not so nice. We all have to eat. If the person does,their job and of course their job isn't one where their views wold affect business than sure. I've worked with racists but in my case they were the ones signing the checks. I heard ignorant crap out of them daily. Still the beat went on. Business is business.

In a bizzare twist I had to fire a really sweet girl because she talked about Jesus to every customer and we had complaints. F'd up world you might say.
edit on 6172015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Jesus people, all the talk in this thread of race this, racist that, he said she said....

WHO CARES?!?!?!? Seriously, who cares if black people were yelling cracker whitey blah blah, and who cares if white people were yelling "racist" words, or purple, or yellow or green or red.

If you can't deal with some silly WORDS thrown your drection THEN GUESS WHAT? The oppression is only coming from YOURSELF. Yes YOURSELF; you are OPPRESSING YOURSELF, by being a litle crybaby and not growing the f*ck up, and getting on with your life.

Guess what?? It's hard-coded in our DNA to dislike outside cultures, so freaking deal with it!! If someone hates me for my skin color, I coudn't care less. Really. Get over it.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I blame the kids and to some extent, their parents for raising these stupid asses. Simple solution though. Three strikes and you can't have a cell-phone until you're 18. Every kid everywhere, every color, etc. will all of a sudden behave like angels.

How freakin sad is that? I grew up worried about losing play time, being labeled a bad kid and to some extent, looking bad to god. The only thing kids care about today...cell-phones. No wonder our values are so fracked up.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: snypwsd
a reply to: SocietyInDecline

Black f***ers is not racist?? Screw this chick. She is racist. Plus her and her friend threw the first punch.

Damn the facts, full speed ahead!
She was trying to break up the fight.
How do you know she even threw a punch at all?
Where did the comment Black f***ers come from?
You must have an insider source the rest of us lack.
Do fill us in.

Ironically, you're just as guilty as he is. Were you there? Do you have an inside source? Yet based on a the account given by one person involved (and probably your politically driven bias), you're making some very matter of fact statements.

Furthermore, what does any of this have to do with the actions of the cop which are what made the story go viral? Was the girl assaulted by the cop involved in a fight? Doesn't appear so. So what exactly is the agenda behind this thread that you're so eagerly supporting? An attempt at minimizing the brutality of the cop's actions indirectly by conflating the issues so that the girl becomes part of an unruly mob?

Disappointing.
edit on 2015-6-19 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join