It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something fundamentally rotten in United States, poll says it all.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Everyone knows there is something inherently wrong with United States. This poll thread containing thousands of votes isn't lying.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those of you smart enough know that the government has been hijacked by psychopathic individuals at FED CIA NSA DOD Pentagon (the shadow government)

Likewise you all have a gut feeling that something is going to happen at some point due to that government eventually breaking the camel's back, 2 months from now or 2 years or 20 years it doesn't matter.

Folks better wake up because the beer keg is empty, half the party went home and piper wants to get paid.

Eastern Coalition will not forever tolerate your runaway horse trampling pretty flowers on their land.

First you talk to the farmer about the horse, he doesn't care. Then you tell his kids to watch their damn horse, kids don't care. Then you shoot the horse and set fire to Farmer's house.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

Eastern Coalition will not forever tolerate your runaway horse trampling pretty flowers on their land.

...and who is this Eastern Coalition that is to be so dreaded?? As if I didn't know...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Contrary to what my government would have me believe.

China and Russia are neither weak nor foolish.

In the bible is says that the king of the north is preparing a super weapon from which there is no defence, and that God will use King of the north as his puppet to punish other kings.

change in US policy is needed, other countries hate our guts there is a reason for that.
edit on 17-6-2015 by PredatorCrackling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I really wish that people would quit portraying other govt. as lily white defenders of whatever, especially when they are not.

China? Really?

Russia? Really?

They've their own houses to worry about, just as the United States does.

Eastern Coalition...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Folks better wake up because the beer keg is empty,

Now that is truly disturbing .

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

The fact that you operate a two party system that is essentially two heads of the same coin does not exactly inspire confidence in the democratic process. End of the day democracy is just as flawed as the rest of the control constructs doing the rounds. People need to wake up and realize this fact because the alternative is we continue to be sheeple, it our choice.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorCrackling

There is no Eastern Coalition. There is madman Putin, and China. China will do what is best for China, not what is best for Russia as much as you want them to.

Tell me how this Eastern Coalition lands troops on US soil?

China is so hated in Asia my Asian friends/family want the entire nation to die (not just politicians). So hated they have brought Vietnam to America as an ally.
edit on 17-6-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So hated they have brought Vietnam to America as an ally.

That might be stretching it a bit just yet...but, yeah, China's actions in the past couple of decades haven't won it any friends.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So hated they have brought Vietnam to America as an ally.

That might be stretching it a bit just yet...but, yeah, China's actions in the past couple of decades haven't won it any friends.

It's really not. They may not be a key ally, or a long term one, but right now I would characterize our relationship that way.

Exclusive: Vietnam eyes Western warplanes, patrol aircraft to counter China

"We had indications they want to reduce their dependence on Russia. Their growing friendship with America and Europe will help them to do that," said the defense contractor.

U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter, during a visit to Vietnam on Sunday, pledged $18 million to help Hanoi buy U.S. patrol boats. But any deal with Lockheed or Boeing would likely be the most significant involving a U.S. firm since Washington started easing a long-time embargo on the sale of lethal weapons to Vietnam in October.

ca.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
There's also something inherently wrong with somebody who's been a member for 3 whole days finding a thread from two months ago and using it as (yet another) anti American diatribe. But that seems to be the running theme with so many newbies.

It's all the more curious that in your intro you're supposedly here to discuss life after death but yet aside from one sort of bible related comment, all you're commenting on is political stuff. And even the bible reference was pretty general and vague.

I'm sure it's nothing though.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: PredatorCrackling

There is no Eastern Coalition. There is madman Putin, and China. China will do what is best for China, not what is best for Russia as much as you want them to.

Tell me how this Eastern Coalition lands troops on US soil?

China is so hated in Asia my Asian friends/family want the entire nation to die (not just politicians). So hated they have brought Vietnam to America as an ally.

You forget china I'd already actively working against Russia. Look at the deals they make with Russia. Chinese are now allowed to buy into Russian companies and buy Russian territory. In the negotiations China cane out getting everything they wanted. Russia had been saying for decades nyet but now they had no choice. I think the biggest wake up was when Putin said they were prep itching gas rights. And China quickly came back and said they were secured loans. Meaning when Russia defaults they loose companies like Gazprom. The Russian negotiators screwed up they should have stuck with no. The Chinese will give them billions like they requested but the price the Russians will pay on the long run will cost them Manchuria among other things.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

More or less exactly my point. China is not looking after Russia. China cares about China, no one else.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
USA nr #1, Israel and Russia neck and neck for the second place. China nr 4.
Disappointing performance from Iran with a fifth spot and a personal score barely halving the Israeli one.
North Korea only 6th with a score similar to the Saudis.
Syria is not even listed. Irak and Afghanistan represent a theoretical combined threat inferior to Canada.

Better not being too adventurous with the conclusions you could draw from this poll.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
America's greatest enemy is its own ego...
2nd line.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I think he means these guys.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tri-lobe-1
America's greatest enemy is its own ego...
2nd line.

Correction

America's greatest enemy is it's over spending by *people who are supposed to be looking out for the peoples best interests.

* The Gooberment.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
However bad people would like to imagine it is in the US, it could be a hell of a lot worse. Look through history, or even across the world to see how much potential misery you could truly be experiencing. I do think there's pockets of idiocy, ignorance, jacked up culture, and signs of decay all around. Still, we've got a bit on innovation, pockets of growth, communities that are healthy, brilliant minds... what are you choosing to focus on, and why? If the ship goes down, it'll be a while yet. I'm not gonna waste my life trying to convince a few people that the sky is falling. Too much to be done, and experienced.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Why would China attack us? They need us to maintain their economy.

Russia? HA!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

This poll thread containing thousands of votes isn't lying.

To be fair, while the poll results are interesting they are predictable and anything but scientific and highly skewed. The results should not have come as a surprise to anyone when polling a site dedicated to conspiracy theory.

The same thing that is fundamentally wrong in the US has been around for over a century, the only difference is the internet has allowed for more honest and uncontrolled communications with people all around the world. So their have been a few that have slipped through that cracks of the propaganda machine at an exponential rate.

Hence the fear by Big Oligopolies and gov't who are trying to attack the internet by getting back control of it.

You wan't to fix the US and the WORLD for that matter, you need to separate private money from gov't . Everything the gov't does is for the benefit of the Oligopolies and not the people. They purposely complicate things to hide their real intentions , and create regulations that is designed solely to benefit Oligopolies.

edit on 02630America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jun 2015 08:02:40 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Why would anyone attack the US it's like swatting a wasps nest and covering urself in jam.... Ain't gonna end well....

Anyways

edit on 17-6-2015 by robbeh because: Hit wrong button stupid fone :'(

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join