It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump reminds me of Putin and we need a guy like that

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Trump comes off as arrogant, womaniser, strongarm, extremely self righteous, and a god damn patriot

Don't kid yourself, he is not a stupid man, this guy would place US as number 1 thing on his agenda.

His ego would never accept history to record him as just another cog in the machine. He would try to rework the whole thing into something that works, he'd fire 50 % of government of that I am sure.

Putin is the kind of guy who told his fat generals "get in shape or retire, the clock is ticking"

This is exactly the kind of mindset Donald Trump has, he would shape up the country. CIA would probably have to kill him.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Putin has a hot new ballerina wife, Trump trades them in too... But Trump keeps his shirt on and wouldn't shoot Tigers.

Trump loves to Fire people, Putin loves to Fire on them.
Trump loves to build big buildings and put rich people in them, Putin likes to build them too, then toss people off them.

I can see these guys actually getting along pretty well..

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

As crazy as this is gonna sound to most people.

I believe trump and putin would develop way more respect for each other than just another bush/Obama puppet in the White House

Putin doesn't respect puppets.
edit on 17-6-2015 by PredatorCrackling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Was never a fan of Trump..but I would be lying if I didn't say I was impressed by his speech. Love him or hate him, he made a lot of sense..if you didn't listen to the entire 45 minute speech you should..especially before you rip my post to shreds. a reply to: PredatorCrackling

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling I also think we need someone that is NOT a career politician as the POTUS. Someone that has a business background that can help get this country moving in the right direction again. Donald seems to be that person at this time.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

Trump sleeps with transgenders..

abcnews.go.com...

That is progressive..

OH holy.. just saw the news.. Is he running for president ???

edit on 17-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Hmmm...... I think I know who you are!

Tamer Rhetoric but still the same!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Putin is a leader, hence he is a conscienceless psychopath with only his interests at heart.

Obama is a leader, hence he is a conscienceless psychopath with only his interests at heart.

Trump is a 'want to be' leader, hence he is a conscienceless psychopath with only his interests at heart.

Let's not pick sides between bad and bad.

EDIT: Add the interests of big business above the individual's needs.
edit on 17-6-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
LOL...if you guys ever elected that laughing stock Trump, then you deserve everything you get. The US will become the joke of the world.

Trump is a washed up, laughable, bitter old man. he has NOTHING to offer anyone.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Putin is overly corrupt, Trump would be overly corrupt. You make a compelling argument.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Putin is overly corrupt, Trump would be overly corrupt. You make a compelling argument.

But he's a PATRIOT!!! Goddman US od f*kin A patriot.

And apparently thats good enough for some people. The same people who dont realise that the US needs the rest of the world just as we need the US. And that you need to elect someone who is not only for american interests but that can negotiate and work with other countries.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here is his Business model. Trump is a shallow Money Worshipper.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I just find it hilarious that Trump announces his Presidency yesterday and suddenly his fanclub comes out of the woodworks to swoon and fall all over him. Like really? How many threads does that make now of posters talking about how great Trump is? I think I've seen three so far.
edit on 17-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorCrackling
Trump comes off as arrogant, womaniser, strongarm, extremely self righteous, and a god damn patriot

Don't kid yourself, he is not a stupid man, this guy would place US as number 1 thing on his agenda.

His ego would never accept history to record him as just another cog in the machine. He would try to rework the whole thing into something that works, he'd fire 50 % of government of that I am sure.

Putin is the kind of guy who told his fat generals "get in shape or retire, the clock is ticking"

This is exactly the kind of mindset Donald Trump has, he would shape up the country. CIA would probably have to kill him.

Would that be before he annexes Canada in some Putin like manner? You do know the horrendous state of the Russian economy and the effect on people outside of Putins little clique - don't you?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Patriot = the most overused and misused term of 2015. Appraently the new definition of Patriot is: Holier than thou douche with a superiority complex and false beliefs that only people who fall in line with said person's line of beliefs is worthy.

He would try to rework the whole thing into something that works, he'd fire 50 % of government of that I am sure.

No, he wouldn't. In fact, he couldn't. If you think the President has that kind of power, you are delusional. And I'll tell you right now, if it were somehow possible to remove 50% of all Federal employees, the economy and stock markets crash immediately. Trump can't wash his hands of that destruction with a simply bankruptcy as he does with his other failed businesses.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I just find it hilarious that Trump announces his Presidency yesterday and suddenly his fanclub comes out of the woodworks to swoon and fall all over him. Like really? How many threads does that make now of posters talking about how great Trump is? I think I've seen three so far.

Yeah, i counted three today as well. Haha

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Man you made me laugh out loud.

If you don't see raw honesty when I wrote about Trump, I don't know what it.

Shills are way more sleazy and would write more positive things.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

All I see is another person who wrongly thinks that Trump will serve anyone but himself if elected President.

ETA: I never called you or insinuated that you were a shill.
edit on 18-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Man you made me laugh out loud.

If you don't see raw honesty when I wrote about Trump, I don't know what it.

Shills are way more sleazy and would write more positive things.

I dnt believe you are a shill, but i cant believe that anyone takes this buffoon serioiusly.

top topics

join