It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay Fellow Membership Clan: Attention!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kukria reply to: soulpowertothendegree
Didn't mean to sound snide just injecting some poorly worded humour. I also failed to reply to members until I found the 'replies folder' in my messages section. I commend you on taking this action and it looks like you'll be busy so I'll leave you to it.
Hugs &

It's seems you are right that I will be busy, and from the first thread I tackled came this reply:

Why has it taken 2 years to reply to the posts posted?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Can I tapdance around issues while up here?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Just don't dance to close to the edge, it is mighty high!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Good thinkin'. I'll tapdance in place. 😉

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

One down and only 257 more Op's to go! Onward!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I see where you're coming from. Rest assured it'll take more than a few sour words to alienate us

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I see where you're coming from. Rest assured it'll take more than a few sour words to alienate us

Not really concerned about alienating anyone, more concerned with lack of attention on my part with regard to my past OP's. I have had a tendency to just cherry pick replies to respond to and when I have someone I disagree with I have had a tendency to be flippant and obnoxious in my reply to them. I just want to do a better job. I do it as a defense mechanism and then I get disenchanted with the thread and run and hide.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Yeah but this forum of generally young people ain't your business and ain't important in life. If you think it is you need to get out more ... In my opinion of course.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Yeah but this forum of generally young people ain't your business and ain't important in life. If you think it is you need to get out more ... In my opinion of course.

As a member of ATS and a poster of this thread, what is posted here is my business. But, yes...I do need to get out more. I am a workaholic. Thank you for your recommendation, kind person.

beannacht

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You make money off ATS?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

My remuneration with ATS is the exchange of breaking news, opinions, beliefs, thoughts and experiences; I read others and respond; they in turn reciprocate...So all members are, in a way, making something from and for ATS.
Your point?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

My remuneration with ATS is the exchange of breaking news, opinions, beliefs, thoughts and experiences; I read others and respond; they in turn reciprocate...So all members are, in a way, making something from and for ATS.
Your point?

I think his point is that because we don't have a financial stake in ATS and so many here are immature that it is not wise to invest emotional currency here either. My point is shared by you, that if we want to be here and invested emotionally then we should be committed to the whole experience regardless of the noobs that pop in and spout off from time to time. Right?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

And perhaps there are those that just have more desire to connect in anyway they can to those same young people and maybe there will be just one that can benefit from an opinion or advice from someone that can offer it in a non-judgmental capacity without any actual emotions to weed through.

Maybe there are some of us that are relegated to being incapacitated and are unable to traverse the outdoors for emotional or physical handicaps. Maybe your opinion is a non-factor. I see where you have hung around here for some time, surely you find some value or why else would you continue to be here? For the comedy?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Eloquently said and agreed.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

My point being that you said you made a business online and I said you don't make money from ATS ... But then you said it was your business. So I guess you misunderstood what I meant by business - even though you mentioned it in your first post.

With regards to being incapacitated.... I guess this site may help but I wouldn't rely on it.

In answer to your question I'm here to let off steam, occasionally learn and often troll. So entertainment and therapy. I certainly wouldn't care if the site closed or I was banned or whatever. It really is just text written by people who 1- I don't know and 2- Are most likely lying and pretending to be people they are not.

With regards to young people.... Yeah they need direction and education but not from people who frequent a conspiracy forum.

I'm sure you'll all disagree. That's one of the reasons I still log in to this website.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I don't make my business from the web. I don't have a business footprint in social media whatsoever.

I come here in truth, to lie goes against my moral compass. I say what I am, feel, and experience either daily, or within my many years of life.

But good luck to your approach here.

~beannacht

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Kudos to you

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Yeah well, it didn't last long but I tried. I did at least start to answer some of my 2 year old threads though!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join