It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality is a Simulation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

There was no hallucination involved. It's a perfectly lucid state where you're 100% in possession of your critical thinking faculties--your senses are just (allegedly) attuned to extradimensional space.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

I think the standard here is "do the best you can."

Obviously start by paring your diet down to organic foods, ensure you get plenty of exercise, etc etc.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: freefall2020

Funny you mention recoding your avatar.

While there I was shown a vision of my true self (the body I'll inhabit after death). It's blonde haired, blue-eyed, glitters like diamonds and sparkles like rainbows... needless to say nothing like the skinny meatsack I'm currently inhabiting.

So yeah, there's 100% hope you can recode your avatar at some point

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Wow! Well, I'm very interesting in hearing details about your experience. Sounds astounding.

I realize full well that proving something is a far cry from speculating about what it "might be".
It keeps things interesting to not have all the answers.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Wild attitude. I for one strive to perfect myself in everything I do... that's the best way to go through life, doing everything correctly as possible.

I don't fear any kind of crazy dissolution when I attain perfection--on the contrary I expect this loving compassionate universe to reward me with at least a pat on the back and a wink that this crazy game we're all playing has a point.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It makes me wonder if your higher slef was guiding you around the other parts of yourself, or the higher vibratory worlds.
edit on 17-6-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

For long stretches of time I was out of the body. There was zero sensation from the physical form--it was nothing more than my spirit/mind whirling in tandem with the minds of others.

So for sure I was being guided, but I never seemed like my self leading myself.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Ooooo I love when topics come about right after I come encounter with something of similar nature! I was just watching this youtube video a night ago about how we live in a simulated reality. Out of all the crazy "matrix theory" videos this one captivated me the most. It showcases many physicists & scientists who are beginning to think this could actually be a possibility, that we live in some sort of simulated reality.

What shook me the most is, about 30 minutes into the video, it says that our current state of living is actually death, so we are born into death in a sort of prison (which is our bodies) and when we die, we are reborn (released from prison) into our true nature, that of spirit.

Hits some very interesting points!

It's about an hour long video but definitely worth a watch if you're into this sort of concept...

youtu.be...
edit on 17-6-2015 by spiritualaddict because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualaddict
What shook me the most is, about 30 minutes into the video, it says that our current state of living is actually death, so we are born into death in a sort of prison (which is our bodies) and when we die, we are reborn (released from prison) into our true nature, that of spirit.

I like the idea of spirit being our true nature, because our bodies are only transient things. But I'm not a fan of believing that this is a prison.

On the contrary experiencing a physical form is a huge opportunity and blessing. Having tactile senses is an amazing gift of which we should all be immensely grateful.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

Totally agree. The word "Prison" has a harsh tone and meaning to it. Thesaurus time... lol I feel like "Facility" could work in place of "prison"...

We are currently in a learning "facility" which, just like mandatory grade school attendance, we are given the opportunity to learn, experience, and grow within the facility. Thus allowing us to further our spiritual evolution within the facility if we see fit (continuing to university level and higher levels of education).

We can use the "facility" to become better spirits or we can rebel, and be sent back to repeat the grade level until it's passed - again & again.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualaddict

I'm with you 100%, but from the experience I had there doesn't seem to be anything mandatory about it.

At any point you can opt to stop taking lives and just sit on your current level of accomplishments. Many spirits attain a certain level of development then do exactly that. Others keep going back into the system because they greatly enjoy possessing physical form.

So it seems be a case of voluntary participation rather than a celestial arm-twisting, which was amazing to hear.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Peru is a beautiful place to travel and explore. Shame you travelled and explored only your own mind. What you hallucinate is actually quite boring, because we know that in actuality, you probably weren't doing anything more than sitting down or wandering about like a half-wit, yet think you were doing more.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Actually I've also done the Salkantay expedition while there (four days of climbing up to over 16,000'), in addition to bungee jumping Action Valley (400' drop) and exploring Cusco nightlife. So I think I did a good job of balancing the inner and outer worlds.

I don't know why you'd come into a thread only to spread negativity, but here's hoping the rest of your day perks up.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

That's an interesting point...

But what about the evolution of consciousness and the ascension? At some point don't all spirits have to evolve to the next level of consciousness in order to ascend to the next level of the "game" so to speak; wether they choose to or not? Don't we all come to an awakening at whatever time we have initiated in the system so that we can ascend to a higher level?

I've read that we can only move to the next level when all spirits have evolved within the current system. IE 3D to 5D. If spirits just pop into physical form when they want for no real purpose but the enjoyment of it, aren't they slowing down our ascension?

Just trying to see how this would tie into the theory of ascension and awakening.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I can't speak towards the motivation of spirits who elect to remain at their current level of development. But ostensibly at some point they'll get bored and decide to keep climbing upwards.

From my experience it doesn't seem like ascension is contingent upon everyone coming along for the ride. Spirits have already completed the simulation and moved into that timeless sphere where God resides, so I think it's perfectly possible for you (or I) to move between levels of reality even though others elect remain behind.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

That makes sense. And I always felt like the thought that everyone having to ascend before the game can move on was a little odd... Makes me think of the annoyance of having to wait for your character to respawn with the other characters when it's "safe" to do so in a game of Call of Duty, before you can be readmitted into the multi-player game...

I just wanna play the game man, ain't no body got time for dat... lol

Was awesome reading your experience, though. I'd love to take a trip to Peru -- will have to add it to my manifestation list ;-)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Feel free to PM me if you ever need any help setting up your trip. Peru can be intimidating for first-timers, and I'd love to give back by coaching others through some of the potential pitfalls with the experience.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Awesome, thanks!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The problem I have with the type of experience you had is the fact that you sound like you are not very experienced.

I remember my first time. It was almost identical to you experience. I saw the vast void. It was dreadful. I never referred to it as the 9th plane, just what is known as a breakthrough. The more times I went back the more the love changed to tricks. I tried for years to glean any info that I could bring back to hold it up to scrutiny. Everything fell apart. After well over a 100 times to "peru" not a single question I brought in, where I could not have known the answer to, was answered.

After years of thought and testing on the subject, I am convinced it is 100% my own brain doing a feedback loop and firing off at high rates.

After traveling from "peru" to 'brasil' to 'mexico' and trying out all new types of "meditation", I learned the feelings of ego loss, depersonalization, ect and know that it's found in many "places" and there is no truth there. Just your mind playing the tricks.

If you don't believe me, its a simple test. I did what you did but I asked to go back to a different body. I said I wanted to live as anyone else but my 'guide' (also known as my brain) told me I had not reached my full potential as me yet. I laughed and said you can't do it, then my guide got furious and inflicted, what I preceived as real pain ripping my soul apart. Was quite traumatic but none the less, it was simply an illusion.
edit on 17-6-2015 by Kargun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kargun
All that is seen is an illusion (a dream).
It is what is 'seeing' that is not of the illusion (the dreamer).

The one that is knowing what is appearing gets overlooked because it does not appear in the movie.

edit on 17-6-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join