It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality is a Simulation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I just returned from Peru, where I had a good time in the Amazon rainforest with mi amigo Orlando Chujandama.

While there I picked up a number of interesting tidbits about the nature of reality and got to see/experience a various of other assorted things, including:

-The universe is a giant simulation built for the purpose of perfecting spirits.

-The universe was created at the mandate of God by the first eleven souls He created.

-At one point I was removed from the simulation and shown how time can be manipulated (fast forward and rewound)... this proved too much for my mind to handle, at which point a voice said "Now returning you to this level of the simulation, here you are a writer named ________...."

-I was taught that we should all be grateful for this opportunity to be alive--we're all imperfect spirits given material bodies for the purpose of developing ourselves on a celestial level

-I had the opportunity to get into a philosophical debate with a powerful spirit over whether we own our bodies or whether they're delegated to us on loan... he was of the opinion they're only ours on loan, thus we have a responsibility to treat them well as possible

-I got to bathe in the light of God, but could only handle that level of perfection for a few seconds before I lost the vision

-I got to communicate with a presence that identified itself as God. I asked "What should I do," to which it responded "BE NICER TO PEOPLE."

-I learned that the universe is built on the principles of love, compassion, understanding, and forgiveness... whatever you do will be forgiven--spirits just want to learn why you did certain gross things so you never repeat those mistakes again

Questions about my experience are very welcome. Keep it to PM if you want to get into sordid details.

Cheers!

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ayahuasca is a hell of a drug.....tell us more about the First 11 people. Sounds fascinating.

Got pics?
edit on 16-6-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You have to have a reality to make a simulation of.
A simulation of a simulation is a negative, like the reflection of a reflexion is not a posiexion.
a reply to: Trachel

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Did you drink that same thing Graham Hancock drank?.... Ayahuasca (thanks throneblood)!

Im sure someone who admire's the distance will be able to set the record straight on this one

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift

I am gonna assume you never faced off against Ghandi in the Civilization games did you?

That man LOVES his Nukes.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I had the opportunity to get into a philosophical debate with a powerful spirit over whether we own our bodies or whether they're delegated to us on loan... he was of the opinion they're only ours on loan, thus we have a responsibility to treat them well as possible

I do not really understand this as a philosophical idea. If one separates body and soul, with the soul eternal and the body transitory, what possible benefit could there be for the body? The body clearly dies so it is not like it is a rent-a-body, am I right? Why treat the body well for its own sake? I think this powerful spirit was more of a powerfully spirited body, the spirit may have been mescaline/ayahuasca/ based.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

First eleven souls. They're called the dragon designers, and they made this reality to produce perfect spirits to cohabitate the space in which God resides.

Apparently they incarnate into physical forms whenever a part of the design is threatened--living powerful lives to inspire the masses.

(And I've never done Aya-whatever... that's against the terms of service. I merely went down to Peru to hang out with my friend Orlando.)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

You treat the body well because it takes immense amounts of energy to create a body.

The longer you inhabit it, the more you can perfect your spirit while in corporeal form, so it's in your best interest to treat it well as possible.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift

Reality is the timeless sphere that God and other perfected spirits inhabit.

The simulation is a training ground where imperfect spirits like ourselves can inhabit imperfect bodies to develop ourselves on a celestial level.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think then that I misunderstand the term on loan, can you explain what on loan means? I thought that meant giving it back.

Oh, and about creating a body taking immense amounts of energy, I just lay back and enjoyed the ride, my wife did the rest, hey presto, 9 months later, my son popped out and shouted at the world for the first time.

edit on 16-6-2015 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Considering you're in a largely religious forum and discussing a topic that specifically venerates Ayahuasca I would think you would be ok. Sides, Orlando seems cool with it, its mentioned clearly on his page.

Anyway...

The first 11 are dragon designers....ties in nicely with many Asian and Polynesian beliefs. Did he happen to go into why they design dragons and what purpose they would serve in this process? I've always wondered what a "holy man" would say on the matter and everytime i ask a Priest i get funny looks. Something about satan.

Cool, so maybe I am a reincarnated dragon here to save humanity?

I can live with that.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

For sure I'll explain. By "on loan" I mean that when you die you're returning the body unto the Source. It can reclaim what remains of it and disseminate that energy amongst other still-living things.

The better you care for your body during life, the more of that latent energy can be recycled. It's win-win for everyone involved--because you show you can treat a body well, with your next life you'll be granted a better one to enjoy.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

They're "dragon designers" because they're the dragons that designed reality. Obviously God could have Himself created a perfect simulation, but he outsourced the work unto those trusted spirits to help develop them towards perfection along with all others in the system (myself and yourself included).

At one point I said to a spirit, "Great, so reality was created by eleven computer nerds?"

At which point he responded, "We are NOT computer nerds."

(Apparently they don't really have a good sense of humor about it)

Cool, so maybe I am a reincarnated dragon here to save humanity?

I can live with that.

Haha awesome perspective. If more people thought like that, this world wouldn't be so messed up.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I get that you had a great experience, I really do. And I liked your post too.

I have a problem though. Your spirit sounds profoundly unspiritual in the fact that it gives more importance to the body than to the spirit. After all, a few serial killers have been health nuts right? Would the killers that were not executed get a brand new shiny body, even better than the last?
That seems unfair to me.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Out of respect to the source that loaned it to us?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk

Out of respect to the source that loaned it to us?

I understand the premise, it just seems so...unspiritual if you get me.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Ha, appreciate the point.

But he was obviously saying that in ADDITION to refining the spirit we should be treating the body immaculately. Obviously refining the spirit and mind and body all go hand in hand.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
were any strange substances consumed in the course of this journey?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Of course not, discussing that would be against the terms of service.

But we can (hopefully) talk about what happened during that span of time.

This link might or might not contain a rendition of my very first time visiting mi amigo Orlando.
edit on 16-6-2015 by Trachel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

As macabre as it sounds, a big part of life for animals is kill or be killed. Human civilization reflects that. Admittedly serial killers take it to an extreme degree by modern standards, but the further back you go the more you see that alot of people that ultimately ended up in power had some sick tendencies towards their lesser men. If we are to believe, for example, that Mayan and Incan spiritual beliefs are somewhat true then all that suffering had a sort of purpose.

Some of our most memorable gods are of War and Death. Our hells are not just detention cells for bad people, they are meant to be eternal playgrounds for the most sick and primal parts of humanitys essence. To me, most religion just glosses over all this as quickly as possible but when you start to question Hell you see its not only common but underplayed in modern religion. The 9 circles of hell? Please, There is one reference in chinese myth to their being over 100'000 hells. We might admonish serial killers in the modern age, but who knows how they would have been seen in ages past by cultures such as this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join