It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS #51: With Rachel Dolezal, Orange Is The New Black

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
We've all heard of a few journalists plagiarizing the work of others, making up key sources, faking interviews, and fabricating research. We've also heard of people making up key education credentials and experience in their professional bios and resumes. Now, we have a person, Rachel Dolezal, who has been faking her race for political, financial, and professional gain. That's right, Rachel Dolezal, born as a blonde-haired freckle-faced girl, has been passing herself off as a black woman, thanks to strategic use of spray-tan and "ethnic" hair styles. Using her new identity as a black woman, she received scholarships, teaching positions, and even a leadership role in the NAACP. This one can't be missed.

Watch in HD on www.TheNLBS.com

Share this video. Tell your friends. Spread the Next Level BS!

Follow Next Level BS on Twitter @theNLBS

Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Go to the website: www.theNLBS.com

And get NLBS t-shirts and swag thenlbs.spreadshirt.com
edit on 16-6-2015 by theNLBS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Without watching, and contributing nothing, other than LOL at the title.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Does that mean as a "Hairless White Ape" I now have an excuse to run around naked? /end sarcasm

Great video Joe!

Keep em coming!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Great episode.

Been reading this whole event in the media and I actually feel kind of sorry for this woman. She has obviously got some kind of role play fantasy/fetish/disorder going on that has caused her to want to change her entire background - very Walter Mitty like behaviour.

I

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I identify with Manbearpig.

I am now Manbearpig.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

We've all heard of a few journalists plagiarizing the work of others...

You mean like my orange is the new black joke...

Yeah, I can attest to that.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You folks got it all wrong.

White is the new black

Just ask the Greeks!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The reality is a white woman found a way to rise to the top of her profession over others that might have traditionally taken that spot. She used all the resources available to a black woman but maybe not a white woman and ran with it. If you can't beat em, join em.

I am trying to figure out, the irony in all this, can't quite pinpoint what angle it is yet.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

We've all heard of a few journalists plagiarizing the work of others...

You mean like my orange is the new black joke...

Yeah, I can attest to that.

Credit where it's due....

Good video but let's be honest...it pretty much writes itself....

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Holy bat crap, Joe! The BS is strong with this one. In fact, I'm sure she could fertilize the whole world with it. I've never seen so much BS in one place.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
My exhusband is just as crazy as this woman.And the lies, oh the lies!!
It'll never stop. In her mind it's everyone else's fault.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Sounds like your ex and mine are long lost relatives.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It hurts!! I cant watch this but I also cannot stop watching it!!!

Well Joe, as usual you found some extreme BS. I've learned from watching your vids that my BS meter comes in the forms of migraines, and this is the second most painful vid you've put up!! The first being the Dino Hoax episode...

Keep it up Joe!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Obviously an opportunist and perhaps slightly delusional. I read that she tried suing a black college she attended for discrimination against her for being white. The irony!

There are some girls in the UK that call themselves ''wiggers'', their term, not mine, that are white girls dating black guys, they fake tan themselves orange, paint on black eyebrows, colour their hair black and speak 'gangsta lingo'. Odious but at least they are a bit more honest.

It is bizarre that people can't just be themselves, racially. There are women bleaching their skin in other lands. I know of a person that did something similar in the 80's, naturally darkish skinned white person that afro'd their hair, coloured it black and suntanned themselves teak brown, they did the whole playing the victim thing due to being 'black', even though they weren't.

Such behaviour is also a reflection of society and the trend for being ''victims''.
edit on 16-6-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

So, Rachel Dolezal gets pwned as a white woman after years of living a life identifying herself as a black female. Aside from all the benefits she was granted because she was apparently black, it's interesting to watch the media portraying Ms Dolezal's scenario versus Bruce Jenner finally (publicly) identifying as a female after years of living a secret life.

One is glorified, the other crucified.......both identified themselves as something they felt was right, one could be construed as an "active choice" whereas the other an "involuntary" choice.

The question is, is Ms Dolezal lying, in denial or does she in fact identify herself as a black woman?

Cue the Offspring.........

She may not have a clue; and she may not have style.
But everything she lacks, well she makes up in denial.
NAACP thought she was pretty fly for a white gal.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hats off to UK C4 that reported the story and added the question of ''is identity a state of mind?''.

IMO no it is not. That girl is just as white as Jenner is biologically and genetically male. Genetic heritage and sex are biologically proven as factual.

I see it as genetics and reality trumps delusions.

According to her parents she never identified as a black child like she said, and according to her adopted black brother the black guy she pointed out as her father is not and that she lied.

She might have had a high profile position but there is probably too much media attention on her, though she seemed happy to court it on the footage shown here. No doubt she will be making money from the interviews.
edit on 16-6-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Struggled to keep a straight face when she claimed her father was black.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
One has to wonder how many shovels it would take to clean all of her bull$#!^ up. Great job Joe!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
My first episode to watch and it is not bad. Plenty of research done.

This chick is a real Jerk!

I wonder what Steve Martin thinks of this?

This leaves me wondering why so much fuss though.

We all know people like this and collectively everyone that she ever crossed paths with really wanted to be lied to because no one called her out even though the spray tan and hair do would not really convince many people for long much less for years.

So did the fact that she was really white give her an advantage over others that were in her line of work?

I do not understand how something that seems to matter so much to so many could go unchecked day after day when the truth actually stared many right in the face.

Perhaps it does not amount to jack shat until tptb want it to.

Do all naacp spokespeople get over looked like she did?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No it SHOULD BE missed...

The "old ATS" taught us watch-out for CIA/TPTB trickery during these MSM shenanigans to divert our attention.

The "New ATS" says "go ahead be bamboozled "members"?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join