It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Police Officer Supporting 'Help For Heroes' Verbally Assaulted by Anjem Choudary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sadly this only gives Choudray more media time when he does not deserve it.

I'm no fan of the man, there's all sorts of rumours of his involvement with the Secret Service but at the end of the day most non radical Muslims have no time for the man, they see him as a disgrace. As for the wrist band, in truth probably not a great idea to wear it while on duty as it only attracts people like Choudray to get attention, technically I think Choudray knows he's not supposed to show any political favouritism (he is a Solicitor after all) but its a mere excuse to do a one up on the law.

Just another sad stunt by a man who really should be behind bars..

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I know many may disagree but I would really like to give this piece of crap the good kicking he so obviously deserves and then personally send him on a one way journey to some IS controlled #hole.

Couldn't agree more with your post - especially how sickening it is that successive governments aren't even prepared to provide basic, adequate care to those who have paid the ultimate price for the governments decisions to go to war and instead they are forced to beg and rely on charity for help with many continuing to end up homeless due to lack of aftercare.

Though I doubt you'll find anyone claiming he doesn't deserve a good hiding. I'm as anti-violence and loved up hippy nonsense as they come but Choudary is in a special 'in real life troll' section that are so blinded by their own arrogance and stupidity - the only way to shut them up is a quick slap and he'll go crying to his Mum.

As for the officer, I've managed to get his name and badge number (Constable Allerston, KF 140) but the thanking the MET form is currently unavailable though the link is here for anyone wanting to commend the officer for his professionalism and restraint that helped further expose Choudary as a dangerous idiot. secure.met.police.uk... (never thought I'd find myself thanking the police
)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
The worst part of this is, although the EDL and BNP have tried to use the HFH image to strengthen their twisted Nazi groups, HFH have publicly stated the DO NOT want anything to do with them, neither do they want donations from either party......

For ex: Help for Heroes refuses donations from EDL

Choudary needs silenced, I cannot believe we allow his hate speech to continue on our streets. Is this why we need away from Europe and the European human rights act?

If it is, I would quite happily do away with it, as long as the proposed British bill of human rights doesn't further impede normal peoples freedoms.

Whoa there. The government wants to get rid of the Human rights act for its own purposes which will affect YOU. It will use the excuse of "we can't get rid of these extremists due to the Human rights act" as a way of making people back the government.

You are falling for propoganda.Read the human rights act do not rely on government telling you it needs removing.

I can guarantee that almost every single person who bitches and complains about the human rights act has not read it but merely reacted to the very small minority of extreme cases that use and abuse it. It only takes one to make a headline in a newspaper !!!

If the government had hired decent lawyers who knew what they were doing a lot of these cases would never go as far as they have.

If anyone wants to get rid of the Human Rights act can they quote the relevant clause or clauses that they object to and state why they are wrong.........

Oh and as far as this thread is concerned Choudray (a bigoted, hypocritical a.hole) actually infringed on the policemans Human Rights. Ironic isn't it. I wish the police had a decent lawyer to take Choudray to court.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
^Fully agreed - the Human Rights Act is not what the media and government make it out to be.

It gives us the right not to be murdered or used as slaves by the government, makes torture and imprisonment without trial illegal. Elections, education, home ownership, protesting etc.. are all rights it grants and wouldn't be replaced by any political party if we were stupid enough to allow them to take it away from us.

The HRA is the only thing protecting us from feudalism - having to put up with the rare nutter like Choudary who are one in 60+ million and has absolutely no power or influence is a small price to pay for the freedoms it grants us.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Glad I don't live in the UK! America is bad enough but you guys have about 80+ extra years of liberal policies at the local level which tolerate hate or at least absorb it more readily. The U.S. is conservative at the local level but for inner cities and this fellow would not be tolerated.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Anjem Choundhury Is a Khuaraij ( extremist ) him and his followers .

the following video is of a Salafi Imam Abu Kadeejah refuting Him and telling the truth about these "so called Muslims " who bring a bad Image to My Religion .

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
To be fair, none of us are the same person we were 25 years ago but the fact that it's highly embarrassing to him just makes it hilarious.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Choudary is a horrible, horrible person.

He seeks to use our freedoms to further his agenda of denying us those self same freedoms through the forced imposition of Sharia.
He tries to exploit any and every given situation to court publicity and cause outrage.

I know many may disagree but I would really like to give this piece of crap the good kicking he so obviously deserves and then personally send him on a one way journey to some IS controlled #hole.

Help for Heroes does some amazing work for our veterans and I try to support them however I can.
But as a slight aside I also think its a damning indictment on this country that ex-Servicemen have to rely on charity to provide the support that they need.

this guy needs to be locked up...how does a person who preaches hate against the very country where he has enjoyed the freedom to live in, and at the same time promote violence against all westerners, stay free on the streets?...the police man should have told him 1st....it's none of his business why he wears the patch, and 2nd...to move on, stop harassing him, or he will be arrested.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousRider
Glad I don't live in the UK! America is bad enough but you guys have about 80+ extra years of liberal policies at the local level which tolerate hate or at least absorb it more readily. The U.S. is conservative at the local level but for inner cities and this fellow would not be tolerated.

for conservatives....being a liberal myself, the vast majority of American liberals wouldn't tolerate this Choundry A** hole either. this nutsack is trying to undermine British culture, the society, and the western freedoms Brits currently enjoy.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: L.A.B

Anjem Choudary shouldn't even have a say on this, more so since he is a Muslim extremist who is very anti western, cheered for the 9/11 attacks, among others. He also wants to implement Sharia law all over the UK, and the world. i am almost sure he is cheering for ISIS taking over Iraq and killing moderate Muslim and others in Iraq and elsewhere simply for not being extremists...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Choudary serves his purpose. He's being allowed to do all of this, has been granted a massive platform and is protected.

Allowed by who and for what reasons?

Is he a puppet to incite hatred or is he being used as an example for the extremities of "free speech".

Speaking of free speech.. if we roll back a few months to the Charlie Hebdo incident..

If you compare what Chandray is saying to this police officer to how the French cartoon artists portrayed the prophet Muhammed, in terms of free speech are both instances as bad as each other or equally justifiable..??

Food for thought

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

The worst part of this is, although the EDL and BNP have tried to use the HFH image to strengthen their twisted Nazi groups, HFH have publicly stated the DO NOT want anything to do with them, neither do they want donations from either party......

Good point about the HFH charity refusing donations from EDL and BNP, I think this is a good example of a charity refusing a political affiliation. Even though as Choudray, and even other people who aren't as outrageous or dissimilar from ourselves, feel that charities cannot be seperated from a political ideology - I even found some of my peers to have a similar view. I'm sure somewhere though not much thought is given as to the difference between a charity and a political ideology by the afore mentioned Choudray and others with this view. In fact Choudray probably knows his claims are full of hot air and still insists to draw hatred from them.

Choudary needs silenced, I cannot believe we allow his hate speech to continue on our streets. Is this why we need away from Europe and the European human rights act? If it is, I would quite happily do away with it, as long as the proposed British bill of human rights doesn't further impede normal peoples freedoms

In regards to this point you made.. I'm neither for or against separation from Europe. The benefits between the union and independence swing and roundabout, even though at the moment we are technically making financially better off being part of the union.

However, like you state, a lot of people believe with the new conservative government that separation from Europe gives Mr. Cameron more power and will do away with the Human Rights Act - which is technically European legislation..

The Human Rights Act 1998 (also known as the Act or the HRA) came into force in the United Kingdom in October 2000. It is composed of a series of sections that have the effect of codifying the protections in the European Convention on Human Rights into UK law.

Source

I fail to see why people are afraid that diminishing this Act will result in us becoming slaves with no rights in some sort of dystopian future. I understand the concern, but the logic behind it doesn't make sense.

In regards to Coudray, If ammendments to the 2000 HRA allow us to better control people of this nature, then bring on the bill

edit on 17/6/2015 by L.A.B because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Sorry I'm slowly catching up with replies today. I can see that someone has already embedded your video further down.. and good video! Interesting debate.

But in answer to your question.. perhaps this will help

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Has he done a video asking why UK cops are writing parking tickets? Parking ticket fines go to the government. They're obviously displaying support for the government.

Exactly. Like I've said in response to another comment, where does one draw the line between supporting a political ideology through supporting a charity, or the difference in free speech between what Coudray says and the Charlie Hebdo incident.

Link

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

They already have all of the legislation and evidence they need to charge choudary. There's guys sitting under Belmarsh that have done a lot less than he has. He's free because they want him to be.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Conspiracyclass

Good for you!

One thing that almost makes me grind my teeth is how over politically correct we have become, particularly in the work place. Would they ask a Muslim or several to remove their Taqiyah (cap) in case it offended all the would-be Christians at the work place?

Of course not! I'm assuming your Muslim colleagues in question hadn't even raised it as a concern. Can you imaging if they had? ..Likewise can you imagine if it was you who raised the concern about their attire? You would be labelled a racist and probably have been sacked.

We need to break down the barriers in this society, stop the segregation and separatism that are caused by closet Muslim communities and realise that Muslims in the UK are just like Joe Bloggs at work. Sure their religious lifestyle is a demanding choice, but no more than a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle (apart from getting prayer time at work, which could be akin to a cigarette break).

The difference is between what we think offends people and what actually offends people.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

End of the day if Anjem Choudary does not like the place he is perfectly free to sod off and reside in a Muslim nation. I wonder if the Police officers in a sharia law following country would be quite so understanding as to his grievance regarding there officers personal choice of charity?

edit on 17-6-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

This man can't be deported because he was born here apparently - yet he is one of the most obnoxious, living on benefits despite being a qualified solicitor we have home-grown produced

In that case maybe he should consider what this country did for his parents and why they wanted to stay here, furthermore if he doesn't like it so much maybe he should consider why he is still here.

As a previous commenter has posted..

Maybe it's about time he packed his tent and put his own poisonous life on the line in the m/e and stop sending brainwashed kids instead of himself.

Link

For me Choudary is typical of a man that religion has poisoned his common sense and humanity

Or is it he whom poisoned the religion. Afterall he just comes across as a yob with nothing else to turn to but religion, as has been raised in a previous comment..
Link

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

"The difference is between what we think offends people and what actually offends people."

I could see the point if the guy had a Nazi tattoo on his forehead and was screaming his own political agenda while wearing the uniform but it's a wrist band that represents a charity organisation for Christ sake and as 99% of us are probably aware Mr Choudary has his own little agenda to satisfy and axe to grind.

Choudary's nothing but a sad little individual that spreads racist, homophobic, xenophobia religious intolerance bullcrap where ever he appears.

The Mans a waste of good air if ever there was one.
edit on 17-6-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Indeed. It has to be said Choudary is targeting our own insecurities on a personal level. Like you quoted me..

The difference is between what we think offends people and what actually offends people

Now the google definition of Political Correctness is..

..is a pejorative term used to condemn language, actions, or policies seen as being excessively calculated to not offend or disadvantage any particular group of people in society.

Thus, Choudary is flipping the coin and taking advantage of our British attitudes towards multiculturalism. We like to politically correct, and with good cause as in the 70's/80's casual racism was still relatively common in the UK to my understanding, although my knowledge on this is limited to hearsay.

There was even a sort of idolised hatred, stemming from the EDL against ethnic minorities - in particular Muslims who were just bound by a derogative term (which I shall only hint towards) beginning with "P" and referring to those who originate from Pakistan, which is a completely false identification.

But it is these past political issues that the UK has had and which we may feel nationally embarrassed about. And this has had a knock-on effect to our friendly multicultural attitude, making us overly PC - which has seemed to rebounded into other silly areas such as workplace safety, what schools can and cannot do, etc.

To sum up what I am trying to point out is, as a result of recent affairs, we have lost our national identity of having a British Stiff Upper Lip.

And to reference an older article bythe MSM to this matter.. Link

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join