It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Organisations, UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

There are three organisations which are required to avert the tyrannies of a criminal government: a voluntary association of the self-governed; grand juries of the people, for the people, by the people; and diligent keepers of the peace.
www.thebernician.net...

My three are the following.

1. www.abovetopsecret.com... The White Leopard Society. The ancient Warrior Society of Albion.

2. www.abovetopsecret.com... Grand Juries according to our tradition.

3. www.abovetopsecret.com... Carefully chosen Peace Keepers.

Pick and mix your own three organisations.

Some mates to back you up.
A way to decide what needs doing.
Tactful muscle.

edit on 16 6 2015 by kester because: spacing

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Erm, ok......

I'll see how this plays out - currently I am mildly confused as to the point of the thread - just seems like more anarchist nonsense to me with grand statements with lots of fancy words but nothing of any real substance. I mean, just look at this paragraph:

ll three signs are being witnessed on these shores, where at least fifty million people from all walks of life are united in their angry opposition to a plainly illegitimate and criminal government, which has imposed a brutal, tyrannous, corporatist police state upon the beleaguered people of Britain, whose lives have not been threatened by such extreme genocidal measures since the bloody conquest of William the Bastard in 1066, which resulted in the extermination of almost the entire indigenous population.

What a load of bollocks...50 million people are "united in their anger" at a "plainly illegitimate Government"...

I must have missed that memo...
edit on 18/6/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I've never actually looked into 'anarchy' so I can't comment in depth. The fact that I've never in all my years showed any interest in the concept must say something about me. Coincidentally earlier today I came across an explanation of the meaning of the word anarchy. Without rulers. Not without rules. It must be plain to see that I support Lawful civilised society. No harm, loss, damage or fraud. Plenty of so-called anarchists trot out the obvious claptrap about stealing from big business or doing harm because 'they' deserve it. Stuff and nonsense. The last person who told me you have to break windows to get noticed was a bearded spook who came out to interview me when I was doing one of my awareness raising stunts in the centre of Cheltenham.

The Bernician is an excessively verbose entertainer. Like many people, (looks in mirror), he talks bollocks with the odd golden nugget thrown in. Your approach is a balance.

I stand by the message. A way forward for us is to arrange these three things.

The backing of a group suitable to the individual. This may be the British Army to some people. Or it may be some loose 'anarchist' organisation of professed equals. The point is these people can back you up verbally and in spirit.

The creation of grand juries according to our pre-Roman tradition. We are the Law.

A recognised constabulary trained and capable of restraint when harm is threatened. Our Office of Constable has been systematically pruned and hobbled. I'll give them any support I can. In the present circumstances parallel augmentation is essential.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I wouldn't count on the army in Britain, they "hate" civvies.

Weak spongers is the most recent comment from our military "friends".

When the people assigned to defend a nation think the populace are scum, (bear in mind the tax payers pay their wages), then what chance do you really stand.
Then think, we send these people to win hearts and minds in countries we invade.....

Recipe for disaster much?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

I was very concerned by the response when I took this poster www.policeconstables.org... into Salisbury recruiting office. Some of them want to rule us as private police just as Joe Vialls warned. He said this was the biggest motive for the Iraq invasion. To trick them into thinking we don't care about them so they wouldn't respect us.

For some people the British Army would be their first choice for the supportive group. It's horses for courses.

For me it's a the long dead warriors of the distant past. I'm not far off joining them myself thanks to the hit I experienced the day after going ahead of the Gloucestershire Rifles with a sign bearing the web address for Intelligence Officers For 9/11 Truth.
edit on 18 6 2015 by Kester because: change wording

edit on 18 6 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

top topics

join