It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Key Events That Are Going to Happen by The End of September

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

So? The arguments are all the same, just framed differently. Some random event happens in the world that VAGUELY resembles one of the prophecies in the bible and people let their confirmation biases do the rest. It happens all the time and is NEVER accurate.

During the Renaissance, each side of western Christianity, the Protestants and the Catholics, were accusing the other of heralding in the end times and being abandoned by their leaders.
edit on 17-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yea, I would say Greece defaulting on the German banks could very likely initiate a Domino worldwide monetary collapse. For Starters.......
reply to: Tristran

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's happening we waited 700 years for this atrocity to end.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

Which atrocity would that be exactly? I can think of many atrocities that have happened in that span of time.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Man

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM
You have a lot of reading to do if you think nothing has changed since 2008.....ISIS, Russia in Ukraine, Obamacare in effect, civil unrest in U.S., Greece and EU teetering, Iraq being taken over, yadayada..........

1) Show me the pictures of Russian troops on Ukraine (West) soil. There are none because its a lie.

2) Civil unrest that is all staged. As long as McDonalds functions in America, America will wake up tomorrow just like it did yesterday.

3) Banks will crash in Greece just like Cyprus. When the banks in Cyprus crashed, what happened next for the other billions of bank accounts and people ? It was a standard day of get to work on time and pay the same bills. Cyprus would have made a few mini-nukes go off under an opaque ocean of derivatives. Greece might cause the EU to chain crash. However, it will be in the elites best interest to stabilize the EU or else they are dead - literally.

4) Iraq faces total annihilation due to DU covering the entire land. However, life in Mongolia has carried on as if there was never a war in Iraq in the first place.

See my point. Unless an asteroid hits that causes TEOTWAWKI or the western elite hit the big red nuke button or chemtrails transform 7 billion humans into zombies, life will carry on tomorrow just like it did yesterday.

Events are happening. Except they are moving so slowly a slug (noob elite) could go faster.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The world is pretty tough; it's been ending in May and September every year for as long as I can remember...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

1 Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage will be announced before Sept.
2 July 15- Sept 15 Jade Helm, red and green flag events in Nevada (?)
3 Europe bail in event
4 Sept 13 the last day of the Shemitah year
5 Sept 15 France is going to offer a proposal so the UN security council will recognize a Palestinian state.
6 Sept 27 The UN will launch a new program labeled agenda 21 on steroids
7 Sept 28 the 4th blood moon of the year

All are extrapolations based on recent headlines. Hardly predictive.

Had someone made a prediction 20 years ago about "Jade Helm, 2015" or the Supreme Court would be making a gay marriage ruling in 2015, then that would have been something.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Man has been around longer than 700 years, even according to your bible.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I know

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Well that's summer

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Then what kind of answer was that in relation to my question?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

the many atrocities

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Which are?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

All 7 items listed will happen, issues 1, 5, and 6 could go one way or another. I assume issues 1,5,6 will go on Gods side or against God. At least that's what they believe.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
i think the world as we know it now will have changed dramatically before christmas.

That would be nostalgic. Haven't had a year like that since the '90's!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

1 Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage will be announced before Sept.
2 July 15- Sept 15 Jade Helm, red and green flag events in Nevada (?)
3 Europe bail in event
4 Sept 13 the last day of the Shemitah year
5 Sept 15 France is going to offer a proposal so the UN security council will recognize a Palestinian state.
6 Sept 27 The UN will launch a new program labeled agenda 21 on steroids
7 Sept 28 the 4th blood moon of the year

All are extrapolations based on recent headlines. Hardly predictive.

Had someone made a prediction 20 years ago about "Jade Helm, 2015" or the Supreme Court would be making a gay marriage ruling in 2015, then that would have been something.

I couldn't bring myself to watch the assumingly stupid video, but please tell me the UN isn't cheesy enough to actually label a program, "Agenda 21 on Steroids." Besides your points about them listing things that we're all well aware of, you have to be damn near functionally illiterate to come up with a phrase like that to try to convince people of your psychotic-episode vision of the near future. I mean, who came up with that name? The CIA Director?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

We have the same bucket list!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Number 6 on the list:

U.N. Sec-Gen: “Obama To Sign International Agreement To End Global Poverty”

#8 And the Pope is coming to America at the end of Sept.
Schedule: 2015 Apostolic Journey of Pope Francis to the United States of America

Its my opinion than many of these things on the list are connected.

edit on 1-7-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well, you got the gay thing right....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join