It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe There Is a Secret Vampire Society?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What if there was a secret society of entities that had the ability to live eternally because they have a secret elixir that only they can have? What if all they had to do was indoctrinate secret members with a promise they could have the elixir conditionally? They have to pledge secrecy and do anything to further the bloodline or the elixir would be reversed?

They would be able to control the masses by using mind control. They could do this over and over and over from generation to generation. They would have the ability to maintain this facade because normal humans only live on average 78 years. They could put a plan in motion and take their sweet time implementing it.

Money, religion, wars, mass media manipulation, etc. all controlled by them and their bloodlines. They could pretend to die even and allow themselves to be re-invented. Maybe the myth about vampires has some truth to it? Maybe they are bloodsucking evil creatures that are able to transform anytime they want to?

There is a power struggle over the masses that continues to materialize century to century, good over evil. This is the only way I can understand how so many are manipulated into believing what ever they are told is the truth. They take children and turn them into mindless zombies by force feeding them daily and bombarding them with subliminal messages through the use of school, religion, authority figures, television programming; all designed to further the agenda of mind control.

Those same children become adults. A select few of them will be indoctrinated into the secret society to further the agenda and so it goes over and over from generation to generation. It is not really necessary to give any of these secret societies names. Most of them have been spoken of and documented by them. They use that as another way to instill fear and keep the game going.

It is part of their mind control, tell the masses what they want to hear, give them bits and pieces of the truth, but keep them guessing.

So, either you are with them or against them, one way you get the blue pill and the other, you get the red; and if you do anything to cross them they will show you how quickly it can all change.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

An atheist once said, "If there was no God,
then we'd expect the world to be exactly
the way it is."

I would say, "if there was a vampire Illuminati
ruling the world, then we'd expect the world
to be exactly the way it is."

Now replace vampire with... anything.

It is a metaphor.

Blood sucking old men = The Money Junkies

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Maybe it is not a metaphor but an actual occurrence, they could literally be sucking the blood out of unsuspecting humans and causing them to fall into mind controlled trances without them even knowing.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Of course there is.

Where do you think Joss Whedon got the inspiration for Buffy and Angel?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

An acid trip maybe?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I don't know why you have to go and say something totally unrealistic.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Here I thought there was actual information based on this crap.....Nope, just a bunch of crap about crap that isn't real....Should have known better

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Sorry to disappoint you, perhaps this will suffice

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Sorry to disappoint you, perhaps this will suffice

See, who said crap can't be funny? Now I will give you a star....Well played good sir!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Maybe it is not a metaphor but an actual occurrence, they could literally be sucking the blood out of unsuspecting humans and causing them to fall into mind controlled trances without them even knowing.

Maybe a metaphor is just a metaphor

or....

Maybe there is a god.
Maybe there is a devil.
Maybe the Bible is literal truth.
Maybe there are aliens ruling the world.
Maybe those aliens are shape-shifting reptilians.
Maybe Planet-X will destroy the Earth in September.
Maybe JRod has his own F-16 and no genitals.
Maybe Barry's birth certificate was real.
Maybe we go to heaven when die...

than again, maybe not.

edit on 16-6-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What the fact they have power of persuasion, as not bring an upbringing against their rule, or that they suck that much....

I could of thrown another word in there.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There probably is a secret vampire society... but it's most likely made up of youth in their teens to mid-20's who like to wear capes and dark makeup, and their 40-something master Balthasar the Eternal, who refuses to drink any beverages that are not dark red, and instructs them on how to better serve their dark lord.

Likely in their late 20's, they will realize that the neck tattoos and extreme body modifications are not conducive to gainful employment (there's a lot of competition out there, and it's always helpful to look professional), and they will rejoin the living, leaving Balthasar to recruit new children of the night into his nest.

I kinda feel sorry for Balthasar. His followers will grow older in his presence, but he will never age.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I am androgynous!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: wasaka

Maybe a metaphor is just a metaphor

or....

Maybe there is a god.
Maybe there is a devil.
Maybe the Bible is literal truth.
Maybe there are aliens ruling the world.
Maybe those aliens are shape-shifting reptilians.
Maybe Planet-X will destroy the Earth in September.
Maybe JRod has his own F-16 and no genitals.
Maybe Barry's birth certificate was real.
Maybe we go to heaven when die...

than again, maybe not.

Well in this case who knows new findings support the possibility. perhaps others are just learning the secrets.

Young Blood Reverses Signs of Aging in Old Mice
A mysterious substance in blood rejuvenates blood-forming stem cells.

www.technologyreview.com...

In parallel research, scientists at Harvard University also discovered that a ‘youth protein’ which circulates in the blood is responsible for keeping the brain and muscles young and strong.
The protein, known as ‘GDF11’, is present in the bloodstream in large quantities when we are young but peters out as we age.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrikeyMagnet
There probably is a secret vampire society... but it's most likely made up of youth in their teens to mid-20's who like to wear capes and dark makeup, and their 40-something master Balthasar the Eternal, who refuses to drink any beverages that are not dark red, and instructs them on how to better serve their dark lord.

Likely in their late 20's, they will realize that the neck tattoos and extreme body modifications are not conducive to gainful employment (there's a lot of competition out there, and it's always helpful to look professional), and they will rejoin the living, leaving Balthasar to recruit new children of the night into his nest.

I kinda feel sorry for Balthasar. His followers will grow older in his presence, but he will never age.

Haha....Your comment reminded me of this skit

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bhornbuckle75

I would totally get bit just so i can see future cars and have sex with alien women.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
...And here I thought I was drunk....

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Indeed!

top topics

join