It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-NAACP Leader Rachel Dolezal: ‘I Identify as Black’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Keeping Up With Rachel Dolezal? NAACP Race Faker In Talks For A Reality Show!

radaronline.com...

NAACP race faker Rachel Dolezal stepped down from her job Monday, but RadarOnline.com has learned she already has a new gig in the works: Dolezal is fielding multiple offers to film a reality show, and is seeking professional representation after her bombshell interview on the Today show. Dolezal, currently in New York City after appearing on TODAY Tuesday morning, has been “offered two reality shows from different production companies,” an insider told Radar. “The offers were made last week along with several others that were just outrageous. Rachel recognizes that she is going to need an agent and a publicist, and is going to be hiring a professional team in the next few days.”

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

racial percentages will rule the day on gov. forms

all the breaks that any race of people get will have to be verified by dna test

the naacp should invest in racial identity test

I can see a homeless person on the street suffering because they failed to have enough of this or that in them in terms of race

groups like kkk and panthers will now only accept members who are a certain % anyone else could be a spy or cause unwanted media harm
ramble ramble

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
meanwhile in Italy
it.radiovaticana.va...

www.breitbart.com...

Parents from the north of Italy have organized a massive demonstration, called “Defend Our Children,” against gender ideology in schools, which will be held this Saturday in the Saint John Lateran Square in Rome. The demonstrators will be protesting Italian educational programs that are meant to blur the sexual identity of children. In the northern Italian city of Trieste, parents are in uproar over a taxpayer-funded elementary school program that includes dressing little boys as girls and girls as boys to overcome so-called “gender stereotypes.” Schools are calling the exercise “the game of respect,” which purportedly adopts many guidelines from the European standards on sex education, attributed to the World Health Organization. The so-called “game of respect” consists in a box containing several cards, presenting the figures of different working roles: male and female housewives and husbands, male and female plumbers and firefighters, with the figures represented in exactly the same way to show that males and females are completely interchangeable. There is also a card with a game called “If he were she and she were he,” where boys and girls are expected to exchange the clothes they are wearing: the boy dresses as a girl and the girl as a boy, and they discuss how they feel in that new “role.”

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Keeping Up With Rachel Dolezal? NAACP Race Faker In Talks For A Reality Show!

radaronline.com...

NAACP race faker Rachel Dolezal stepped down from her job Monday, but RadarOnline.com has learned she already has a new gig in the works: Dolezal is fielding multiple offers to film a reality show, and is seeking professional representation after her bombshell interview on the Today show. Dolezal, currently in New York City after appearing on TODAY Tuesday morning, has been “offered two reality shows from different production companies,” an insider told Radar. “The offers were made last week along with several others that were just outrageous. Rachel recognizes that she is going to need an agent and a publicist, and is going to be hiring a professional team in the next few days.”

Oh dear. That is the last thing ANYONE needs, Rachel Dolezal included (frankly especially Rachel Dolezal). I hope this isn't true, or falls through. Let's exploit someone's mental illness for the sake of a money making public spectacle. I can see why this would appeal to her; she seems to crave attention but they are going to chew her up and spit her out.

I might have to eat my words; this situation may indeed have long reaching effects upon perceptions and dialogue about race and identity. Although, I have no idea what that might end up being, it probably won't be good though. Good grief, what a mess, both in terms of the situation and her personally.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I identify as a person that lives within the 1930s. I therefore have the rights to own any firearm available.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What would happen if every non-black person in the USA went to the NAACP and applied for everything they can get? If asked, all they should have to say is, "I identify as black". If they refuse, would that be considered racism? If its good enough for the president of the NAACP, then it should be good enough for anyone...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join