It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-NAACP Leader Rachel Dolezal: ‘I Identify as Black’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Teeky

a reply to: Vasa Croe

The story broke right before his birthday. And is still being paraded around today (his birthday). An ascended master need not be religious; but must be spiritual, live life to it's fullest, and live life without fear, and to fight the powers that be.

I don't think there are enough people in the world that care about Tupac for this to have mattered. Was there some huge celebration of him that I was missed because of this story?

He was lauded as a visionary in his music ability and lyrics....that is hardly something that will last the test of time. Plenty of great musical artists have come and gone. This is not some conspiracy to discredit Tupac after 20 years of being dead.

As far as being spiritually ascended.....I had no idea spiritual ascension was had by fighting and thugging....sure his music was good, but he was no spiritually righteous master...

Jim Morrison, JFk, Tupac, Bob Marley just to name a few; were people who weren't afraid to inform the masses of the deception that is our reality. Dozeal is just a puppet and neither of the aforementioned were puppets or least broke free of their puppet master during their lives. Jim Morrison was a druken master highly spiritual. So therefore Tupac is being over shadowed by this transracial agent, in order for the masses not to come together and celebrate and have fun on the day an asecended master was born.

I don't think any masses were going to come together and celebrate Tupac today regardless of the media story. Has there been some nationwide party we all missed in the past? Hell...I couldn't tell you the birthdays of any of the guys you named....much less have I partied on any of their birthdays because it was their birthday.

I know the masses aren't going to come together and rep for a freedom fighter, we are too divided to do so. And plus the media and tptb didn't say we could celebrate on Tupac's Birthday so therefore it won't happen. You can't have young hip hop fans 15-50 in the U.S. and around the world celebrating a person who was a straight up rider. But here we are talking about a liar, agent, agenda driven distraction.

So....it's really just a conspiracy so people around the world can't have a big party?

Why are you here discussing this? Shouldn't you be out partying and rallying the other revelers? Or are you just like the rest of us and get caught up in agent provocateur actions?

I know I'm getting paid to shill to cover up Tupac's big day!

It's not about having a big partying it's about our rulers getting us to ignore what he stood for. Tptb can't have the masses coming together for any positive reason outside of their constructed holidays and reasons. They choose for us what to utilize our positive energy for. Collective energy is powerful. Our energy is used to fuel their system. I think pagan means "the people", so tptb hijack any attempt for "the People" to have and believe on our own without them.
edit on 16-6-2015 by Teeky because: word

edit on 16-6-2015 by Teeky because: wordn

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
and

Was race-faker Rachel Dolezal also passing herself off as a great romanticist painter? She faces claims that her 'award-winning' art is plagiarized from 19th-century master

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Maybe she has Ethnic Identity Disorder

Racial Identity Disorder is an abnormal psychological condition where the subject wishes they were another race.

This disorder is marked by having 2 or more of the following symptoms:

#Refusal to be addressed by any other race.
#Engagement in activities stereotypical of the other race.
#Extreme disgust of there own race (adversion to skin color, body type, or social status).
#Adoption of typically dress, speech, and behavior of racial group in question.
#Changing name to further represent other race.
#Relocation to area prevalent with said race.

She may have this disorder or she may be lying... But I don't think there's a requirement for the NAACP position to be a black person...

I see - pretending to be something you are not IS a disorder.

Going to file that one away.

Thank you.

Say, you know if you substitute the word "race" for "gender..."

Racial Identity Disorder is an abnormal psychological condition where the subject wishes they were another race.

This disorder is marked by having 2 or more of the following symptoms:

#Refusal to be addressed by any other race.
#Engagement in activities stereotypical of the other race.
#Extreme disgust of there own race (adversion to skin color, body type, or social status).
#Adoption of typically dress, speech, and behavior of racial group in question.
#Changing name to further represent other race.
#Relocation to area prevalent with said race.

Ah, nevermind.
edit on 16-6-2015 by Seamrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I mean honestly....this interview says it all. He is asking if this picture is her dad:

You can clearly see she even states in the post in 2014 that this black guy is her dad and the other guy is her son....neither of which are true. The "son" is her adopted brother and who knows who the other guy is.

Her "dad" again....

And the video....

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The front story comes down to ancestral background vs race. I think there needs to be clear definitions on what race, ethnicity, ancestral background, etc is and to make sure we are asking what we mean. I got into a heated argument with my peers when we needed to produce a survey with this question in it. With ancestral background we are asking where their bloodline comes from, with ethnicity and race we are asking whom they identify with. What exactly do we want to know? Who they are biologically or who they identify with? Like how Anthony Bourdain on his show implied that if you were born in Hawaii or grew up in Hawaii then you are Hawaiian, no lo lo, if your ancestral bloodline is Hawaiian then you're Hawaiian.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The interview was hilarious. She was shown a picture of a black man and asked if that was her father. She said yes. Then she was shown a picture of a white man and asked if she knew who he was. She said she didn't, when in fact the picture shown to her was of her biological father. She was then asked if she was African American, and she paused dumbfounded
and replied "I...I dont understand the question" The reported asked her again, same question. She says "I'm done answering questions" then stormed off.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

There are Jews that changed their names when they arrived in America, or tried to make a name for themselves in show business. My mom had a Mexican friend that un-latinized her name a little bit...

Most of this is what's considered 'going native' what this lady has done is so far beyond your examples and especially when you consider the lengths to which she has gone to conceal the changes she's made to her persona.

I think she's got some serious jealousy issues surrounding the adoption of her siblings to go with an amount of identity dissociation.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
this woman causes those that actually have an ethnic heritage
(yet are pale. Or as I say albino) to have an even more difficult
time being ourselves.

My brother has a rare form of albino-ism
and he identifies as Black, has for years.

When I look at him, he looks like our father
and the spitting image of our uncle. As far
as I know, my brother is white with a little
native American (Indian) blood in the mix.

Having had a lot of time to think about this,
it is my opinion that people can be whatever
they want to be. If you say you Black, then
you Black. I have no problem with that.

However, as you point out, in the case
of Bruce Jenner, we have a trans-woman
who never struggled and never will struggle
they way other trans-people do
. That means
Jenner is not good spokes-person for the
trans-gender community.

In order to be an advocate you need to speak
from a shared experience.

edit on 16-6-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm going with Trans-Ethereal.

I've always wanted to be a Nymph or a Pixie. I wonder if I could get my insurance to cover Faery-assignment surgery, so I could have wings.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I identify as an female lesbian albino midget Eskimo, living in the body of a gigantic black hetrosexual male, but sees in the mirror a hermaphrodite Mexican leprechaun, who believes he is a lamp from the 60s, occupying the mental space of a white male.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

I identify as an female lesbian albino midget Eskimo, living in the body of a gigantic black hetrosexual male, but sees in the mirror a hermaphrodite Mexican leprechaun, who believes he is a lamp from the 60s, occupying the mental space of a white male.

So in other words...you are Oscar De La Hoya?

I believe that pic covers all of your angles.....including the lamp....reminds me of that one in a Christmas Story

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

There are Jews that changed their names when they arrived in America, or tried to make a name for themselves in show business. My mom had a Mexican friend that un-latinized her name a little bit...

Most of this is what's considered 'going native' what this lady has done is so far beyond your examples and especially when you consider the lengths to which she has gone to conceal the changes she's made to her persona.

I think she's got some serious jealousy issues surrounding the adoption of her siblings to go with an amount of identity dissociation.

Well maybe. My first instinct is to try and psychologically profile her, as best as I can at any rate. Most people aren't really focusing on that though. I think it is so intrinsic to this that the "race" issue is almost ancillary. It is simply how she manifested her mental illness.

I am baffled by her behavior and decisions here, like most people. What is baffling me even more is just how angry people are. I understand that there is a certain amount of outrage, I mean, she is in a very public position, even, to a point, a political one; but I just don't understand the level of anger and even obsessive anger that this circumstance has lit up.

Everyone has different reasons for being so angry, but to my perspective, most of those reasons don't justify what I'm seeing in response. It is loud, across every demographic and really, really angry; but for the most part her behavior here will not have much of an effect upon any of us. I don't believe that this is really going to change the perspective or the dialogue about race long term.

At this point, most of the outrage that I'm seeing has more to do with whatever agenda/issue an individual wants to drag into it than what actually happened. It also seems like white people are more offended than most black people and I would think, in terms of who has a "right" to be offended, that that would trend the other way around. Maybe that does tell us quite a bit about racism in the U.S. Maybe that is how the conversation should be framed instead of "Ooohhh... Look what accepting transgender as a thing has caused", which is the dominant refrain of the loudest and angriest complainers. It is also myopic and doesn't even really make sense.

On another note, she was wrong, but she is messed up and somebody should help this lady. Her family probably should have a long time ago, long before they decided to trot out dirty laundry to discredit her when it was convenient for them. I think that she comes from some nasty, screwed up people that haven't modeled integrity or genuine compassion well at all. They adopt kids to look good and then publicly eviscerate their daughter when she in opposition to them. She is repeating what she has learned.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Growing up we had different names for people that pretend to be of other races. Most were for the suburban white kids that acted like inner city blacks.

This PC crap is now just moronic and silly.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

DUDE!!!! Where did you get my pics?

Stupid iCloud hack.
edit on 16-6-2015 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I always identified as Dorthy Lamour in Jungle princess, and Jane in the Tarzan movies, always wanted to bungle in the jungle

youtu.be...

Let's bungle in the jungle --- well, that's all right by me.
I'm a tiger when I want love,
but I'm a snake if we disagree.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ckhk3
With ancestral background we are asking where their bloodline
comes from, with ethnicity and race we are asking whom they
identify with.

Correct. My ancestral background might be one thing,
while my ego/ID may from an emotional attachment
to one race or another. The confusion comes when
we others do not make this distinction. Therefore
it is my duty to remove that confusion by taking
the time to educate people...

...without lying to them (or to myself).

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think we are all a little goofy

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

At this point, most of the outrage that I'm seeing has more to do with whatever agenda/issue an individual wants to drag into it than what actually happened. It also seems like white people are more offended than most black people and I would think, in terms of who has a "right" to be offended, that that would trend the other way around.

I'm really not sure what race is more outraged. Most of my news comes from ATS. All of the conversations I've participated in have been here. If members haven't stated their race then I have no idea what race they are in the real world. As far as internet news is concerned, most of what I've seen has been reactions from blacks. I can honestly say I have not discussed the issue with anyone other than my wife in real life.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
youtu.be...

On Monday’s episode of “Dana” on TheBlaze TV, commentator Lawrence Jones took the mockery of Rachel Dolezal, the former president of the NAACP’s Spokane, Washington, chapter who has been pretending to be black, to another level.

Jones walked onto the set in “whiteface,” jokingly telling host Dana Loesch that he has identified as a white man for his entire life.

“Is it crazy that I want to identify with white people now? Is it crazy that I have felt white my entire life and my skin just came out black?” Jones asked mockingly.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Oh look NAACP insanity....novel.

This lady needs help. Wow. She just crapped on all black people. This is highly insulting to them and very uncomfortable for whites.

It is the NAACP though. They are a bunch of extremist psychopaths.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join