It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream...could use an interpretation here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I had a dream last night that I urinated blood. (Yeah, gross. That's why I didn't put it in the title). I don't remember much else other than trying to clean it up and the stains weren't coming off.

I didn't look it up in my dream dictionary this morning as it's just coming back to me now. The thing that has me concerned is that I have my annual checkup for bladder cancer coming up. Is it subconscious fear or are the symbols in my dream unrelated to my previous condition (as many times they are)?

Luckily for me I did get up to go in the middle of the night and everything looked fine. Anyone want to take a stab at this one?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

Is it subconscious fear or are the symbols in my dream unrelated to my previous condition (as many times they are)?

Sometimes, our fears play out in our dreams, Your anxiety about it recurring is totally understandable. But here in the real world you are not seeing red, and the testing will catch it early enough to treat even if it returns.

My take is not a premonition, just your concern about it.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This sounds like a straightforward anxiety dream, like teeth falling out or falling.
Not being able to clean up indicates your condition feeling like a permanent situation with no resolution, understandable given your medical history and how frightening that can be.

Off the cuff, your subconscious is concerned about the checkup.
I hope it goes well...there's no need to worry that the dream is precognitive. It could be of course, but I think the subconscious is more likely to communicate it's sense of anxiety rather than anything specific.

Be well!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

Are you currently dealing with any anger towards someone (perhaps a family member) and unexpressed negative emotions towards them?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Thanks Unresponsible & intrptr for your responses. Hopefully you are right.

To IAMTAT. no outright anger issues with anyone or anything. You could say I am not exactly happy with a few situations but I wouldn't say I'm angry. Those feeling may be suppressed although I've spoken with a couple people about them...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to:

www.dreammoods.com...

Urination

To see urine in your dream represents the feelings you have rejected. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on your "pissy" attitude.

To dream that you are urinating symbolizes a cleansing and a release of negative or repressed emotions. Depending on your dream context, urination is symbolic of having or lacking basic control of your life. You are literally "pissed off" and not expressing yourself in a positive or constructive manner.

To dream that you are urinating in public symbolizes a lack of privacy in some personal matter. Alternatively, the dream means that you are trying to establish your boundary and "mark your territory."

To dream that someone is urinating on you means that you are feeling the emotional burden of this person. They are dumping all their feelings on you. Alternatively, the dream symbolizes your lacking sense of self-worth. If you dream that you accidentally urinated on yourself or wet your pants, then it implies that you are on the verge of an emotional outburst. You are desperate to release all the feelings that you have kept bottled up inside of you.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I think that it"s a quite efficient and "safe" way that the sub conscious in concert with Universe has developed to " shock" the dreamer into a wakened state. Why do I say "safe"? Well , if you were to dream that you were peeing normally, then you might actually pee yourself while sleeping because the dream seemed so real.

The "shock " of an unsavory dream awakens the person so that they can pee at the appropriate place and time.
Yes, I would go for as to say that in the Grand Scheme of Things, it really does matter exactly when and where you take a whiz.
All is connected, butterfly effect, etc. etc.

I have had similar dreams. I remember in one ,I was waist high in sewage .Yuk! Woke up quick from that one, and low and behold, it was time to go wee wee.

Not all are that bad though . In another dream I spilled a glass of water . And I also dreamed of a waterfall , just before I
awakened, and realized that I needed to "drain my radiator".

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
A friend of mine had the same dream... 3 days later, dead.

Sorry for your luck, OP.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Hmmm...two days to go. If you don't hear from me next week will you please come get the dogs?

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join