It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Receive your healing today - It is supernatural

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
A call out to the sick, the weak, those in pain both physically and mentally. How would you like to be healed today of your pain and sickness while in your home or at work? To easy to be true? Maybe but maybe not.

In order for this to work you do not need to be a religious person, you need to be sick. Before we get started try to find a place of solitude. If you have an open mind and are willing to give this a try and willing to RECEIVE then lets get started:

Below is one of many YouTube presentations but this one I find to be special. It will only take seven minutes of your time. Do you have seven minutes?

Did you follow the instructions in the video? If you did you should have felt something immediately...... and if you did don't DOUBT but BELIEVE you RECEIVED.

I would love to hear from those who tried this.

May God bless you and protect you.
edit on 16-6-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

What about people who have lost a limb? Can they pray their limb back?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Both you and ATS member Woodcarver constantly repeat yourselves with the missing limb issue so apparently either you or a loved one has lost a limb? You appear to be obsessed with this issue and my advice is learn to first deal with the problem. There are many other issues that are just as urgent as a lost limb.

I have not dealt with anyone who has lost a limb but if you go to Amazon.com and research this you will find books on this issue including the internet that has numerous testimonies of people who have witnessed this supernatural event.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Both you and ATS member Woodcarver constantly repeat yourselves with the missing limb issue so apparently either you or a loved one has lost a limb? You appear to be obsessed with this issue and my advice is learn to first deal with the problem. There are many other issues that are just as urgent as a lost limb.

No I don't. I've never made this argument here on ATS. I have all my limbs. I do have a skin graft on the top of my hand though, but I would never claim that to be a lost limb (even if I don't have full dexterity in it). Though I could also make a point about my hand. Why can't I pray for my dexterity back?

I have not dealt with anyone who has lost a limb but if you go to Amazon.com and research this you will find books on this issue including the internet that has numerous testimonies of people who have witnessed this supernatural event.

Good luck.

Therapy and learning to cope with a lost limb isn't the same as praying the limb back. Why can we magically pray sickness and illness away, but can never pray a limb back? I mean I actually know the answer (that praying anything away is a waste of time), but was curious how you rationalized this logical inconvenience so you can continue to believe in your faith.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have never mentioned missing limbs either. If your healing is as reliable as your memory, wel... Then it doesn't work.

Shame on you for attempting to put false hope into people. This is absurd. You can't heal anyone.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Since I have seen numerous times on ATS a few select people always asking about limbs growing back I thought I would enclose a few Youtube presentations concerning this issue. I was not a witness to these miracles however having experienced a miracle I believe they are true. I also believe these presentations were not made to harm anyone but to help instill hope to those who have given up.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
I have never mentioned missing limbs either. If your healing is as reliable as your memory, wel... Then it doesn't work.

Shame on you for attempting to put false hope into people. This is absurd. You can't heal anyone.

I never said I could heal anyone.

Sorry but I thought you were asking about lost limbs in the past? My fault.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You are full of #. I have flagged this thread in hopes that admin will not allow this tripe in our community.

If this were a thread about discussing the merits of spiritual healing maybe i would join in but you were leading people to youtube videos that are offering healing. F that. It is a dangerous ploy that could actually cause harm.

edit on 16-6-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
It will only take seven minutes of your time. Do you have seven minutes?

Well ... the first 6 1/2 minutes was just talking.
The actual prayer was just the last 45 seconds or so.

I listened. I'm still sick.
No instant healing for me.
Not surprised.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Here's your vid. Only copy and paste what is after the =

Personally, I believe in "prayer" as a form of purposed meditation or hypnosis. The mind has amazing abilities. Healing being just one of those. Over the years, Psychologists/doctors/hypnotists have shown what the mind can do under the right circumstances. Surgery without anesthesia, stopping of blood flow, controlling bodily functions, and many others. So while I can see the benefit for some people that calling out to a "deity" provides, it isn't necessary. The same things can be accomplished using what has been inside us the whole time. Even the Egyptian's understood this, but not on the level science has enabled us to today.

ETA: It was "Wakeupbeer" who asked about limbs growing back.
edit on 6/16/2015 by klassified because: eta

edit on 6/16/2015 by klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Will these videos work on mental health issues as well as physical diseases?

I have a suggestion...
edit on 16-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

F that.

Wait a minute, please. I like this type of topic. We can figure out what's right or wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

If you believe those are real accounts of people growing lost limbs then I got a bridge to sell you. Do you just automatically believe anything you see on the internet that agrees with your biases or something?

Don't you think it is odd there is no medical confirmation of this happening? No medical reports list people regrowing limbs. Nothing. Just wild claims on Youtube (a place where anyone with a cellphone camera can upload their own brand of crazy to the internet).

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Some people see through this stuff but some people can't. I know plenty of folks who don't go to doctors and don't allow their children to go to doctors.

a reply to: donktheclown

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: klassified
Here's your vid. Only copy and paste what is after the =

Personally, I believe in "prayer" as a form of purposed meditation or hypnosis. The mind has amazing abilities. Healing being just one of those. Over the years, Psychologists/doctors/hypnotists have shown what the mind can do under the right circumstances. Surgery without anesthesia, stopping of blood flow, controlling bodily functions, and many others. So while I can see the benefit for some people that calling out to a "deity" provides, it isn't necessary. The same things can be accomplished using what has been inside us the whole time. Even the Egyptian's understood this, but not on the level science has enabled us to today.

ETA: It was "Wakeupbeer" who asked about limbs growing back.

Meditation and mindfulness are not the same as attempting to communicate with a god through prayer. I know that lots of people don't make a distiction, but there is a not so subtle dif. One is real and you can benefit from it and the other is borderline schizophrenic with no testable results.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I love this topic! Post more often and don't let those backbiters bother you, just ignore them.

I too have seen miracles and they do exist.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver
That's why the word prayer is in quotation marks. I was a Christian for many years. Prayer is not all about "talking to god". Prayer is also silent meditation(being still before god). It's just that most Christians refuse to recognize the latter form of "prayer" for what it is, because they are taught meditation is of the devil.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Did you follow the instructions in the video? If you did you should have felt something immediately...... and if you did don't DOUBT but BELIEVE you RECEIVED.

Why is there always a catch? Why can't Jesus heal people who have doubts? Doing so, surely, would clear up any doubts, post haste!

What if doubt and non-belief are the illness? Jesus can't heal those kind of sick people?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sorry, but this doesn't work. Whoever made this video was doing it for attention, not to actually heal people. If he can heal someone over the internet with prayer then he must know someone could do it on their own without his help, especially if they already believe payer works.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Why is there always a catch?

Seriously true.

5-6 years ago I was a very conservative believer who was absolutely sure that God would instantly send a healing if I asked Him. I was sure of it. My faith was total and solid. But nothing came. No amount of worship and begging ... no amount of faith made it happen.

And then I had to endure 'good christians' telling me I was a 'bad christian' because, if I had enough faith in God, I would have been cured. So the fact that I was still sick was my own fault.

That was seriously cruel and evil to say to someone. It was destructive. And it wasn't true.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join