It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weirdness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ok a week ago I was watching TV and it was 5:30am (slept all of the previous day) and I had just looked out the window to see if it was starting to become light out, which it wasnt, and I turned around to watch my show and all the sudden I had to close my eyes because the room was bright all the sudden and I looked out the window and the sun was up, the show I was watching was over and I checked the time and it was 7:10am, I thought I might of gone to sleep, but I realized if I had my drink which was propped up against my leg would of spilled if I had changed positions, the way I was sitting I wouldnt have stayed like if I'd gone to sleep.
Than last night I was reading an article on a science website and the phone on the table next to the computer table (its a aspeaker phone) all the sudden started making this contiuous high pitch sound for about 5 maybe 7 seconds than it started making this beeping sound, I've never heard any phone make either of these kind of sounds this came from the speaker part which was not on, the part that really confuses me about this is that the internet and phone dont have seperate lines, so you cant use both at the same time, it stopped when I turned the speaker off which had not been on (I wouldnt be able to use the internet if it had.).
Than after I turned everything off to go to bed I was just leaving the room and all the sudden I saw out of the corner of my eye a floating white ball, it looked bright but didnt glow, if thats makes sense, I just stood there and when I turned around it was gone, I thought it was probably just the light reflecting, but then I noticed there was no light source.

I'd like to know what everyone thinks about this, it really creeped me out (which is near impossible to do.)

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I really dont know what to say!, Ummm u mentioned you had slept the whole day before, do you think your were still tired? i ask b/c if u werent tired after sleeping a whole day, why would u fall asleep at 5:30AM

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
That is really creepy i meant when my phones on and it near an of speaker it doesnt make static sounds when people call but it does when its on. The sounds you described sound really odd and that white ball was there any mirrors around or windows it may have been reflection but when things reflect it doesnt take the shape of a ball.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You were abducted.

Your astral body was taken onboard their ship for DNA reencoding maybe, if that makes any sense.

Lets just say you've been having visits from some visitors. Dont be freaked out, That wont help anything. Just acknowledge that it is happening. They only chose times when you arent busy though.

Most of the time, they will take you onboard and place you back to where you were in time. It appears that nothing happened.

Check your body for any weird cuts, scratches or bruises. Sometimes you will find signs of struggle. If you do, then whatever is happening may not be pleasant.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheVeneGuy

*Lets just say you've been having visits from some visitors.
**Dont be freaked out, That wont help anything.
***Just acknowledge that it is happening.
****They only chose times when you arent busy though.

* or; reality warps?

** you must have been Zen-like cool, or it wouldn't continue...eh

***you have it rationalized already...just not 'pigeon-holed'/categorized yet

**** all the better to 'touch/contact you' with an 'un-cluttered' state of mind !

enhance your future experiences, show 'em your a watcher and will go-with-the flow......
[if thats what you want, PS-> keeping a journal is important !!]

[edit on 25-12-2004 by St Udio]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I dont have any scratches bruises.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
After thinking about it I've come up with three theories to what the to my time prediciment:
1. Alien missing time.
2. A localized temporal anomalie.
3. A meditory trance or something of the liking.

I'm still trying to figure out the other two.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I dont have any scratches bruises.

Is your rear end sore? I hear they have a fascination with that area, they must be greek.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
ok the speaker making a noise is easy enough the explain. Mobile/cellphone masts very often cause this. If you have a mobile and it's near a speak you can sometime tell when your getting an income call as you get a strange sound from your speakers. Happens more so when your traveling and your phone changes masts.

as for the missing time and the light, I have no idea, doe sound like your classic abduction.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Your probably right Britman, the phone was probably just a random thing.

No my hind quarters are not sore atall, also if I was gay
(Im not I'm A-sexual) I'd be a little insulted.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ok, to save space I'm going to put this here, since this thread is about this kinda thing.

At 7:50 I looked out the window and saw a very bright object, it was three white lights, that were discernable from one another, I watched it for about 2minutes, than it started to slowly move, I went outside to watch it and it suddenly accelerated and than slowed down a few seconds later, it flew slowly in one direction and than accelerated, there had not been any sound, than as it was turning around and heading back towards where I was, I heard what you normaly hear when you hear a jet, but it got very very loud, like a jet was a few hundred yards from you, than the noise lowered than went away, the vehicle than turned and accelerated to what would be considered a normal speed (from my vantage point) it flew off in the distance and did some turn arounda and flew back towards me two more times before it left, it was flying very low as well, I am not sure what it is, but my best speculation is that it was a "Triangle".

I live in Everett Washington(state), so if any of you live near hear and saw it could you please tell me, also I'd like everyones oppinions on this.

new topics

top topics

join