It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Sept. 2015 prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This was in my email yesterday so I thought I'd post it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
An Update on Global Energy Streams

I have been fascinated by prophecy for most of my adult life and have studied it for over 30 years because of a vision I had at the age of around 10 which frightened me. Since that time my own abilities to see things expanded greatly and I have known for many years what is going on in our world today. It was stated by me five years ago that it will appear that people are going to go a little crazy, being subtle here, and in truth we have seen nothing yet in the way of human behavior. I have asked many people around the world if they felt that something was going to happen. The response is always yes and that it felt really huge in its scope.

What is happening with energies and what can we do to help our selves stay calm and sane? All things in our reality are all energy first and as energy changes so does our three dimensional world and mind. We at the present moment are going through a shift of polarities, a cycle of 25,000 years according to prophecy. This was told to us millennia ago yet we have forgotten. What is this shift? We are shifting from a dominant patriarchal energy to a matriarchal energy. These are a negative and positive charge like the poles of a battery that starts your vehicle and nothing more. We humans are the only living thing that can realize our experiences, key thought here, but because no one alive today has experienced this type of major shift there is a fear of it. What will the impact mean to u! s?

That is diverse but here we go, first do not fear it. Fear will not help you. Ancient prophecy tells us that there will be a war between the forces of light and darkness. We thought that it was, so to speak, a war between good and evil. This war we see portrayed in the idea of the symbols of; Yin & Yang, the black wolf & white wolf of the native American, God & Lucifer, these all imply the same message. It is the polarities shifting! Questions; do you feel light headed at times, lost, or even in limbo? These are the human mind sensing, analyzing, and feeling the energies moving and we always place it in three dimensional thought to explain it. Logic is funny because it will not trust anything it cannot understand? It is patriarchal thinking fighting the other polarity! This! creates conflict which we see being externalized right before our eyes with interactions between humans of all walks. I do not only mean the wars, patriarchal dominance, and we have seen nothing yet. This energy is being externalized from within us as conflict. In truth prophecy says that all that is hidden shall be made known, what is hidden within you? What is hidden is being revealed before our very eyes. As within so without I think the phrase is!

Question; do you think politicians are deceptive, is the economy not the same? What is actually working out there? Consider the caterpillar in ‘Alice in Wonderland’, it did not ask what, patriarchal, are you, it asked who, matriarchal, are you! That is in essence what we see in us and the world, what verses who? We will experience this internal war even in greater levels! Look at the world of authority, patriarchal, police actions recently, authority is being challenged! I was told many years ago to observe sign posts and geology is the major one, there are others like Mother nature, look at weather, some have already occurred even at this writing. In geology it is frequency and magnitude, of which both are really increasing presently. That is showing what we are experiencin! g inside, internal earthquakes or shake up, removing the negativity. Become aware of this activity within yourselves.

What can you do to stay calm and at peace? Actually it is simple, stay present, in the now moment. Realize in a sense that this is a birth of sorts. Women understand this. This is actually what is occurring - a birth of a new way of life. No past no future, stay present. It has been said we will enter no time or zero point, perfect balance! Those that are able to do this internally will operate perfectly. Be in this state now or begin to practice it, today, it will assist you. If you know how to meditate do so and maybe more often. If you are feeling light headed at times do not worry that is simply the mind sensing the shift, left brain patriarchal and of course right is matriarchal, so if you experience this do not worry, you are ahead of the curve slightly. All will experience it at! some point! Learn to be more objective of you. What is the universe showing you about you? The thing that I have found to help is to take my focus off of the person, place, circumstance, or event and place it on myself. An example is this sadness; is it you or the energies? Here is how you are able to tell. If you are sad there is a reason we think so we look for a physical target. Give this a try, take a look within and if the reason for the sadness is seen immediately, ask what it has to do with you? It is a feeling, so to speak of the sadness of the world; a part of that same shift, simply a negative charge just hit you. Meditation also helps with this idea as well. Take walks, get away from things, go to a peaceful place, at times simply focus only on breath and breathing, every inhale and exhale. The mind quiets itself when focusing like this and it helps you stay in the present. The more of us that stay in peace with who we are allow this to spread to others much ea! sier. Remember to still the inner struggle not the outer strug! gle.

Consider this for a moment; envision a world where there is no war, no conflict, a place of no crime, jails, laws, maybe even different government. A place where there is no reason not to trust, no greed, no deception, even no illness. Impossible? What would a matriarchal society look like to you? So you see in reality there is nothing to fear as we observe these ancient messages taking place. We have even been told that there will be different constellations in the night sky. How can that be? I know, I feel, from what has been studied by me and even being a monk it has shown me what is shared here with you. We are becoming more of a feeling society, one of more awareness; both of these are matriarchal, so maybe this all just may be correct? All of this being said there is something th! at is going to occur between September 15th – November 15th it is going to be very large I feel and what it is at this writing I am not certain other than it will be very obvious and sadly not necessary to all. They simply have not put the pieces together yet! Like global warming or now as it is termed climate change. All signs, for it is neither climate change nor global warming!

I am Steven and have been told that the gift of prophecy was given me, not so sure, ( humor); I work as an intuitive life coach guiding people especially when in turmoil. I also teach from a monk’s perspective on how to stay balanced in this time we are in. My suggestion is be aware of your inner conflict, the war of light and darkness, that is how I operate, by so doing conflict is not drawn to you. If you have questions, please contact me:

Steven L. Hairfield, Ph.D.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

So, what are YOUR thoughts on this e-mail?

That's a pretty big C&P, you may want to check ATS T&C's.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I was trying to find where he received his PhD.
According to a short bio that comes from Amazon.com, he has a PhD... in Metaphysics.
I found a site that advertizes PhD's in Metaphysics, Doctor of Divinities and will ordain you a minister (allowing you to marry people in all 50 states!).

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I noticed that too. It seems he has a nice little cash cow going between books and lectures.

But he was on Coast to Coast, he must be legit!!

I work as an intuitive life coach guiding people especially when in turmoil. I also teach from a monk’s perspective on how to stay balanced in this time we are in. My suggestion is be aware of your inner conflict, the war of light and darkness, that is how I operate, by so doing conflict is not drawn to you. If you have questions, please contact me:

Sounds like he has a new age twist on the old fortune teller scam. Especially scamming those weakest, or those in "turmoil"

ETA: I get the feeling he is jumping on the Sept., 2015 doomsday bandwagon and just riding off the work of other researchers.
He is a little late to the show, but I am sure he can still make $$ off it.

edit on 6 16 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

We are shifting from a dominant patriarchal energy to a matriarchal energy. These are a negative and positive charge like the poles of a battery...

Some Social Justice Warriors might want to have a word with you. Okay, that was irony. They would like to have your head on a plate for this, I guess.

No, really: Dualism is not automatically the only possible answer to all around us. There are always.. ways. And no matter how difficult those ways may be to be found, there are multiple solutions to nearly any problem ahead of us.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

Dualism is a lie, therefore this prediction is a lie. Of course prophesying the future is also a lie, so there's that as well.
edit on 16-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What's with people's doom-obsessions with the months of May, and September...

When the world doesn't end in May, every year, the goalpost is moved to September, every time, lol.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Haha it's so true! Then everyone is always like, "Well there MUST be something to THIS prophecy. Everyone is predicting something in September." Well yea... Except they did the same thing last year and the year before and the year before too.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have learned the hard way that....

Humans love predicting the future.

Humans are rubbish at predicting the future.

I am yet to see a prediction or prophecy that's come true (a real prediction, not a neutral one that could mean anything).

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Put a little truth into something and people will believe it. That does not mean his prophesy is correct though, only that some of what he says has some truth to it. Science does it all the time, cut the truth with concensus of the time which may not be anywhere near the truth when it is finished. There are few laws to govern deception in this country, the society constantly promotes it, conditioning starts at a young age, with belief in Santa and the easter bunny. Learning to live in a world full of deception is crucial in this present society. Let the buyer beware.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A very happy birthday I will have this year. I can ask for no greater present than a shift in consciousness to a world of love, peace, equity and harmony with the laws and energies of the Cosmos.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The email wasn't from the author; it was from someone else who has been teaching dowsing classes for many years and suddenly people aren't showing up for the classes. The teacher's explanation is that people are currently filled with fear about changes they sense are happening. ANyway the teacher was encouraging people not to be afraid and included Dr. Steven's explanation of what is happening and that it is a good thing, not a bad thing.

I don't know what to think about this. I do believe that something is up and the collective consciousness of humanity is aware of it- but the number of people who are clued in as to exactly WHAT is happening is very small.

Sal

a reply to: stosh64

join