It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some...thing caught on camera

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

originally posted by: LongArmLugh
Also, everyone. I don't recommend watching it on a cell phone. Use a computer monitor and turn your brightness up a bit. Click on the YouTube video quality and turn it up to the maximum allowed.

And maybe you should make a new video, and highlight the entity and add antennae to it so that it can be made clear, and we have to tilt our heads to the side and squint at a 47 degree angle(if you did 48 you went too far) and have a cup of coffee in our left hands...

Sorry I'm making fun, basically, if it's not clear to, it's not gonna fly. If I take a video of a tree, no one can come and say "It kinda looks like a tank for the alien invasion" So please come back with a video that is an alien without having to jump through hoops.

Edit to add:

We have all have Phones capable of shooting 1080P now right? I mean at the very least 720 right? I just got a "free" phone for my wife that does 1080P, granted with a two year contract, but still... I'm just saying, These things are readily available, why are we still getting UFO videos that look like it's the 1960's

Apparently he shot it with a Galaxy Note 3.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ah, I see. My apologies. Now it becomes an even more interesting video!

ETA: So the neighbors being visited... how are their lives? Good, better, worse, indiscernible? I'm curious. OP are you the the person who shot the video?

CdT

No, that isn't me. I don't know him, but I read in the comments that someone heard a commercial that lead them to believe this took place in Indiana? As I said, the OP on YouTube who posted this video never updated as to whether or not he contacted the family after the events.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LongArmLugh

I definitely agree there!

The commentary made in the video by the person who shot the video - was what prompted my response. One of my favored area of study is Angels.

I stand by it.

I think the questions I asked are important ones to get answered. If the actually effects were being recorded - as to how these peoples lives changed after an anomalous visit - it could give us clues into their motivations. Are they shutting off or shutting down people, reprogramming them so the world develops in the way they desire? Are they healers, scientists? Are they taking something from us, they need? Genetic material? Blood? Are they what the myths and legends tell us? What are these things and what are they doing? What is their interest - in us or was it the pet cat? I want to know!

CdT

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
this makes me laugh

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
A few months back, Clyde Lewis (Ground Zero radio show) posted this on his facebook page. I watched the entire thing and was really confused. I went to see what other people were commenting and he had pulled the video. It mystified me even more, but left me with the overall assumption he found out it was either a crazy person or a hoax.

Regardless, I want to say about him not being able to see the orbs with the naked eye-

A few years back for my 40th birthday my girlfriend and I went to Marfa, TX to see the Marfa lights. Her dad is a retired police officer and he gave us a night vision monocle and a heat sensing device. We saw tons of orbs with the naked eye, but just out of curiosity pulled out the equipment. My girlfriend found she could see orbs with the monocle she could not see with the naked eye. So I started using the heat sensor thing, and when I would pick up a signal, she would point the monocle and find another one that was invisible otherwise.

IT WAS CREEPY AND WEIRD HAHAHAH!

Just thought I would throw that out there. I haven't seen the creature yet, but I'm at work. Going to try and look for it soon.

I like this post, regardless of the potential crazy factor. The orbs are definitely there, right??
edit on 16-6-2015 by raedar because: added Marfa Lights clips for those not famiiar

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Interesting! Oh, the orbs are there alright. He films them almost the entire length of the video. As for the other guy who hosted it, I'd love to find out what he found out to pull it. You're probably right in it being a hoax or somethjng like that. I did notice that when I first saw it in April it only had like 1.7k views. Now it has 210+k. So it's been making rounds for sure.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is definitely on my list of one of the best UFO sightings shot this year.

The anomalies are clearly visible.

CdT

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

i have nothing to say on whether or not the video is authentic at this time since I have yet to view the video but...your comment made me grin.

edit (after watching vid): yeah, I agree with some other people here that I, too, can see anomalies in the video. I'd have to rewatch it a couple times to have an opinion on what those are or are not, however.
flagged. if anything, tis interesting.

a reply to: rossacus

edit on 16-6-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It just has a really authentic, homey...I got scared and grabbed my Note 3 and started filming weird s#*^ happening feel to it. Especially because the guy didn't even NOTICE the thing at 19:23 or the orb at 19:55 in his front yard until 2 and a half months later when other viewers pointed it out to him.

Even if he is weird and has a funny voice and really loves him some Jesus.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join