It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia says will retaliate if U.S. weapons stationed on its borders

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
hmm could This be part of the reason there is a fight for Ukraine?

Leaked Report Jewish are Khazars leaving to Ukraine

and this..

secret plan for second Israel in Ukraine
edit on 7/17/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
hmm could This be part of the reason there is a fight for Ukraine?

Leaked Report Jewish are Khazars leaving to Ukraine

and this..

secret plan for second Israel in Ukraine

The first article is satire, as explained in this thread. Your second "source," as you well know, is a Russian propaganda organ that would treat articles from The Onion as fact if it served the Kremlin's purposes.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
Thankyou for correcting me! I wouldn't have known had you not pointed that out to me, i am so glad you set me straight.

The 'second source' however, you say is Russian propaganda that only serves the Kremlins purposes? Do you have a link for that? I'd love to check that out. Phew, i am so glad you were here to show me the Truth. Now i don't know who to trust. Is there any News Source left on the Planet that has any Truth to it?

You might want to let THIS guy know that he's wrong then, he wrote a book all about the Jewish Khazars.

This whole thing is getting exciting!
serpent people of ukraine

This one as well, this guy needs to be put in his place for exerting his right to speak this stuff eh!

More Gog and Magog Propaganda!

The Khazars, identified in Revelation 2 and 3 as the wicked “Synagogue of Satan,” are further identified in Ezekiel 38 and 39 prophetically as the people of Gog, from the land of Magog. Prophecy clearly tells us that this warlike serpentine people shall invade and conquer Israel first, then go on to plunge the entire planet into chaos and warfare (Revelation 20). From Khazaria to Israel, and back to Khazaria (Ukraine) is Israel’s secret plan. After suppressing the Ukraine nation, the Jewish conquests will continue until the Jews achieve their New World Order.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

The 'second source' however, you say is Russian propaganda that only serves the Kremlins purposes? Do you have a link for that? I'd love to check that out.

Of course:

www.strategic-culture.org...

By all means, check their credentials. As for the weird pseudo-religious rants you link to, you are perfectly welcome to believe them if you want; they seem to be sincere, if crazy. The first article, however, was an "April Fool's" joke that Anti-Semites are inclined to take seriously. You may continue this discussion on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Oh no good Sir... I was only testing the image you have attached to your User Info you know the one that says ''I do not agree with what you have to say, but i'll defend your right to say it.'' that was silly sorry... As for the weird pseudo religious rant link as you put it, I knew you'd say that too, that's why i posted it. However you do realise there are many Xians on ATS who do believe it right? People who would say the same thing about your beliefs against it. Just wondering what makes some people think they're always right over others who believe they're right. Such a funny ridiculous Non sensical dream world we live in.. chuckle...

The 'second source' however, you say is Russian propaganda that only serves the Kremlins purposes? Do you have a link for that? I'd love to check that out.

Of course:

www.strategic-culture.org...

By all means, check their credentials. As for the weird pseudo-religious rants you link to, you are perfectly welcome to believe them if you want; they seem to be sincere, if crazy. The first article, however, was an "April Fool's" joke that Anti-Semites are inclined to take seriously. You may continue this discussion on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Where do I even imply you do not have a right to say anything or believe anything you want? All I am doing is pointing out that the two articles you linked to are demonstrably not true. The first is a satire, the second presents the first as factual for propaganda purposes. You may agree with the propaganda, but if you take the satire seriously you will look foolish.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No I am not confusing the word supported with the world tolerated.
Maybe you are?

When America sells weapons to Saudi Arabia and helps to further Saudis interests then I would say that is supporting.
Tolerating something means you will not support it but you will let it continue without interference.

U.S. Confirms It Is Supporting Saudi Military Operations In Yemen

^
notice the word supporting....not tolerating.
edit on 19-7-2015 by defcon25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: defcon25

When America sells weapons to Saudi Arabia and helps to further Saudis interests then I would say that is supporting.
Tolerating something means you will not support it but you will let it continue without interference.

U.S. Confirms It Is Supporting Saudi Military Operations In Yemen

^
notice the word supporting....not tolerating.

Fair enough; the United States will commit resources to support regimes it does not fully approve of if it believes that will further American interests. It can support militarily regimes it only tolerates politically. If Saudi Arabia could transition to a liberal democratic government, there would be much less controversy in making it an ally.

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join