It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia says will retaliate if U.S. weapons stationed on its borders

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

bric all now have this

www.siasat.pk...(4rth-Test)

us can't even remember how to make the missiles it has. best the have is the new b61 dropped from fighter planes that are all highly vulnerable to russian and Chinese sam/radar tech.

definately not a nice situation to have to choose sides on. so I understand why these guys have to resort to posting bs.

just wish I could stick them on ignore. rather than just having to pretty much ignore the whole site.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

I believe it was Yanukovych that said, "an alternative for European integration do not exist...We are walking along this path and are not changing direction". So clearly he was on board for it. The Rada, the voice of the people, were nearly unanimous in their support for the agreement. When Yanukovych bowed to Russian bullying over 1 million Ukrainian citizens protested.

I'd say it's clear what the people if Ukraine wanted. The US didn't need to foment any unrest. I believe Putin's press secretary out it best, "[the trade agreement is] a strictly internal and sovereign decision of the country, and we think we have no right to comment on it." So then why did Russia see the need to stick their nose where it had no place being? Why do you treat it as a good thing that Russia completely violated Ukraine's democratic process?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: devilmoon

And which missiles would those be that the US "can't remember" how to build? There are plenty of nuclear weapons in the field that work just fine.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

trident.

www.banthebomb.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Except the US has been manufacturing FOGBANK since 2008. They had trouble recreating the formula at first. Now they've actually improved upon the process by removing impurities that existed in the original run.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

a million you say.

wow. us really was spending big.

www.paulcraigroberts.org...

i found the protestors protesting later that year that they never got the money they were promised if they protested particularly amusing.
edit on 24-6-2015 by devilmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: dragonridr

Saying that Poland is military ahead of Russia is such a nonsense. It just shows how much you actually know, and proves that you are talking rubbish. Russia could take down any of the NATO countries in a 1vs1 scenario, but of course, if you attack one NATO country, it's as if you attack them all.

And why exactly would Putin try to invade any country? Just because your MSM and your gang is saying so? Just because you think he will do it, it doesn't mean that he is going to.

One question. Where's Iraq nuclear or EVEN chemical weapon? There's none? What? How could that be...

Actually, your entire post is a BS. Just shows you've got no idea what you talking about. Why do i even bother...

Because your paid to?? Now seriously Russias military in no threat to NATO. Ad far as poland they wouldn't roll over. It would be a full scale clash something Russia isn't used to handling. So they would have to rely on overwhelming their defense. Unfortunately being a NATO Member Troops WOULD Be Coming quickly. Meaning zero chance that Russia could take poland. It is you that makes lots of assumptions with no understanding of military tactics. Russia has a huge problem they need supplies. And here's the problem unlike thr west they have no projection capability. Even in Ukraine they are highly dependent on rail for moving troops.

Russia has no capability of force projection they fight like it's still world war 2. Get behind their lines cut off their supply lines and they fold. Look what they have to do to supply troops into Ukraine they set up bases in russia to funnel people and weopons through. What do you think US soldiers are teaching Ukraine. They are teaching them how to set up mobile operations. This means Ukraine will hit 1 area and be gone by the time Russian forces can move troops.watch the battle tactics change and your going to see huge losses to Russia. Ukraine knows the more Russian soldiers they kill the sooner this is over. Watch the New plan as they learn how to profess run and gun

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

lol. that's wishful thinking if ever I heard it

m.youtube.com...

but at least you finally concede the us is training the terrorists. even if that isn't what you meant to do.

but they won't need to "get the troops there".
they'll just wait for the us to pay for all the training and then recruit them into the fold like they always do.
still can't believe the us are stupid enough to let them do that every time.
edit on 24-6-2015 by devilmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: devilmoon

lol. that's wishful thinking if ever I heard it

m.youtube.com...

but at least you finally concede the us is training the terrorists. even if that isn't what you meant to do.

but they won't need to "get the troops there".
they'll just wait for the us to pay for all the training and then recruit them into the fold like they always do.
still can't believe the us are stupid enough to let them do that every time.
Ah... Another new poster, who's posting history shows they only post in threads with Russia as the topic, mysteriously pro-russian, calling the Ukrainian army "terrorists".

Are they even trying to hide it anymore?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I'm not surprised to hear I'm not the only one to have found my way here from cryptome. unsurprisingly it has a much larger following.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Even Roberts in all his biases admits the majority of protestors were legitimate. Funny how he brings up the $5 billion the US gave Ukraine (while failing to mention it was over the course of 20+ years) and yet neglects to mention the $15 billion Russia gave in 2013. It must just be coincidence that Russia gives Ukraine $15 billion, Yanukovych changes his mind regarding the EU deal, and then flees to Russia with billions of dollars belonging to Ukraine.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

a million you say.

i found the protestors protesting later that year that they never got the money they were promised if they protested particularly amusing.

You mean like Russia did paying protestors. And the people that weren't Paid wss I. Crimea.
www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

That's not the missile, that's the warhead. They haven't forgotten how to make the missiles.
edit on 6/24/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I'm not surprised to hear I'm not the only one to have found my way here from cryptome. unsurprisingly it has a much larger following.
Ah, you mean the same Cyrptome who RT reported would publish all the Snowden files in July of 2014, and it never happened? The same Cryptome who tried to raise 100000 dollars on Kickstarter? What ever came of that?

Such an illustrious organization.
edit on 24-6-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

a million you say.

You mean like Russia did paying protestors. And the people that weren't Paid wss I. Crimea.
www.ibtimes.com...

Lots of accusations get thrown around without proof. I try to stick to facts have any besides a blog??

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

(post by devilmoon removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join