It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Terrorists Attacking Military Bases Inside U.S.! Two Shot!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

But wouldn't there need to be a precipitating event in order for this Jade Helm thing to have any of the effectiveness "those" people claim it will have?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Not like this no. They simulate an increase in tensions such as fake protests outside an "Embassy". All the events happen during the actual exercise dates however.

During RIMPAC they used to have big fake protests that led up to an "attack" on a US "Embassy" that they had to respond to that led to the "war".
edit on 6/16/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

LOL Sorry, let me rephrase.

In order for Jade Helm to storm the United States and institute a New World Order wouldn't they first need some kind of trigger event to justify martial law?

Ya know, like a bunch of random white guys shooting at police stations and army bases. Hence why i asked what the craziest christian extremist groups are right now.

So the Sword and the Covenant, Children of Eden, etc.

Just sayin, it could all trace back to some backwoods preacher whipping up hatred among the good ol boys until they snap and go out to save 'Merica.

Gotta start happening somewhere right?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Except it's NOT going to "storm the United States and institute a New World Order". One shooting at a military base is hardly going to kick off martial law. It's far from the first time it's happened and it won't be the last.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
So no EMP bomb in Texas?

NO, thank goodness. Texas needs a break.

Hope no one else was hurt in this attack. Are all bases on alert now?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

Gate runners hardly ever make the news unless they actually penetrate the facility and start doing something. Or it turns into something significant at the gate.

I can't even remember how many times it happened the first year or so I was in. After that I stopped paying any attention to it.

Could it be a dry run? Sure, why not? But this isn't out of the ordinary in any aspect.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
Untechnical, unstrategic and done by a lone nutter who is totally delusional thinking he is a brave warrior. This person was totally delusional and absolutely STUPID Their was little media coverage so i doubt it was a false flag event. Just because someone says that they are doing something in the name of islam does not mean that they are part of a terrorist group. Every thing that happens like this does not mean that they are all part of a plan to bring on marshal law as the individual circumstances of each event need to be taken into account and their is nothing in this event so far revealed that could be seen as a part of a bigger plan.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

No it didn't start today. It starts next month.

www.army.mil...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pointr97mobile.reuters.com...

abcnews.go.com...

mobile.nytimes.com...:

Reuters, ABC News and the New York Times .
Aren't these mainstream enough for you.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Not terrorist, but stupid.

Or, as Fredricka Whitfield on CNN would call him, courageous and brave.

edit on 6/16/2015 by box of rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
A house was raided about 6 hrs later, in connection with the LRAFB gate incident.

www.thv11.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

If you lived in AR you would know it was breaking news, right after it happened, they broke into regular tv shows. it was on the radio, I also saw an article from reuters on it 2 hours after it happened.

the national news is just slow on the uptake.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
was that the emp attempt? lol

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yes, the guy was a nutcase.

Little Rock AFB attacker thought military was spying on him

I'm pretty sure this is the same guy who called the Doc Washburn show (local Talk Radio host) a few months ago saying essentially the same thing. He was convinced the Pulaski County Sheriff's Dept was "covering" for the military who was actively bugging his house and spying on him.

He is clearly schizophrenic. I don't know if there is still audio footage from the Doc Washburn show that will clearly show how utterly nuts this guy truly was.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Yes, the guy was a nutcase.

Little Rock AFB attacker thought military was spying on him

I'm pretty sure this is the same guy who called the Doc Washburn show (local Talk Radio host) a few months ago saying essentially the same thing. He was convinced the Pulaski County Sheriff's Dept was "covering" for the military who was actively bugging his house and spying on him.

He is clearly schizophrenic. I don't know if there is still audio footage from the Doc Washburn show that will clearly show how utterly nuts this guy truly was.

The guy had issues. A lot of drug induced hallucinations. Had previously said his house had been bugged by Col Sanders and Col. N.B. Forest.

He died Tuesday night.

www.military.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join