It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 20th 9/11 Hijacker Had Blackwater’s Number In His Notebook

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Let's see - one source is a blog. Really? The other source is some idiot on Twitter? Seriously?

Unbelievable. Doesn't prove anything. Any booger eating moron could be the owner of that notebook.

Move along, nothing to see here but more ludicrous bs.

you should really figure out who Jeremy Scahill is before running your mouth like that.

He is probably the most respected investigative journalist there is

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

IF he was an 'intelligence' asset of anyone it would be Saudi Arabia.

19 hijackers ALL SAUDI.

And it's alphabet agency the GIP.

From the horses mouth.

On Monday, attorneys representing victims of the 9/11 attacks filed papers alleging substantial Saudi financial support for Al Qaeda and terrorism, including a plan to shoot down Air Force One. This Saudi support supposedly continued up to shortly before 9/11. Donors included leading members of the royal family. These extraordinary allegations came in rare testimony from behind the walls of a Supermax prison by the so-called “20th hijacker,” Zacharias Moussaoui, a convicted Al Qaeda operative.

source

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
wow, compare the letter n in germany and the letter n in training very similar and distinct.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The book is legit. It's evidence from the Moussaoui Trial.

Direct link to trial exhibit :

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...
edit on 16-6-2015 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

That was in case he got lost on the way to the strip club, sheesh!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

We know ...

Some have left those jobs because of it.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
OH WOW!! That's so majorly suspicious and obviously means that he was trained by Blackwater.

I mean, there's no way someone could just go to Blackwater's (now under the name "Academi") website, click "contact us" and get that number!

Oh wait...

On the left, under "General Contact." 9/11 conspiracy theorists... I've never seen so much grasping at straws.

I have a Blackwater coffee mug... I guess that means I'm a super duper black ops CIA mercenary contractor.

Perfect, Answer, just as we instructed you. Mockingly claim to be exactly what you are in order to discredit the idea. Well done... Except don't get ahead of yourself, you haven't earned the full "super-duper" just yet, just regular "super" - at least until your annual 360 review.

ETA: oops, was that a reply to all? NSA guys, please scrub from the Internets! All of them!
edit on 6/16/2015 by dogstar23 because: Oops, intelligence fail. Outed another agent. Damn newfangled internet machine!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Top investigative report Jeremy Scahill notes that Zacharias Moussaoui had the direct phone number for U.S. mercenary Blackwater’s training center in his notebook:

Quite a strange coincidence, no? Have a looksy:

source

original source

I had posted this in another 911 thread but felt it deserves it's own discussion so not to derail the other. Why on earth would Zacharias Moussaoui have a need for Blackwater Training Center phone number? Down the rabbit hole once more.

Great find OP!! I have a dumb question. Has anyone tried calling that number?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Top investigative report Jeremy Scahill notes that Zacharias Moussaoui had the direct phone number for U.S. mercenary Blackwater’s training center in his notebook:

Quite a strange coincidence, no? Have a looksy:

source

original source

I had posted this in another 911 thread but felt it deserves it's own discussion so not to derail the other. Why on earth would Zacharias Moussaoui have a need for Blackwater Training Center phone number? Down the rabbit hole once more.

Great find OP!! I have a dumb question. Has anyone tried calling that number?

Read the thread... it's the main office line for the company that was previously named Blackwater.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorCrackling

The only people I know who still believe official version of 9/11 are people who don't know a third large building imploded.

And the disabled.

Actually imploded and left literally no debris pile, show them that.

The ones that do not want to acknowledge that the debris pile is 10 feet high and the parking garages one story down are intact means that something is amiss, well they are the ones to ignore.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Everitime I think about it, I want cry... people is blind... and the 14 years following are the clear proof...

GO RUSSIA! EXPOSE YOUR EVIDENCES!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Unless we are also going to say that Western Union was in on it, this is pretty much nonsense.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You want the really easy answer as to why Saudi Arabia has been kept out of this? Because we ARE NOT invading the Nation which holds the single most important sites to Islam. It's just that simple. The decision was made early on NOT to allow this to become a global holy war. Easy, simple, logical.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

We know ...

Some have left those jobs because of it.

To me, this patch speaks louder than the notebook...

There is TOO much "evidence" out there for things to just be a coincidence or by chance. I hope we one day know the actual truth and not just what we were told.

The events of that day IMPRINTED on everyone who was alive/aware, especially those who saw it unfold either in person or on TV.
edit on 17-6-2015 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I skimmed through this thread without finding anyone asking the - to me - evident questions.

If Moussaoui was an "asset" or part of some type of conspiracy involving Blackwater, why was this note left for the FBI to find?

If Moussaoui was part of a conspiracy that somehow leads to Blackwater, why is he now in prison for life?

If Moussaoui was a patsy that "took one for the team" so to speak, why has he not spoken about it, and why has he not been silenced?

I saw a few other pages of the notebook and noted that it was all in English. Moussaoui was born in France and his mother tounge is French. I've lived 20 years in France, and during that period I have not met a single French person that does not prefer to speak/read and write in French rather than another language. Why are the notes in English and not in French? Of course I cannot look into Moussaoui's mind, and it may not mean anything at all, but I still felt it was odd.

I have not made up my mind about this, but I do think it's odd that Moussaoui would be in prison for life if he was somehow involved with the real conspirators.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Very interesting. Never heard of this before. Hope it catches steam in the media.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wow an actual pen and paper notebook. I was expecting something with an operating system.

We know ...

Very strange indeed if true. Somebody must have been their handler. Is that why he is in max security with no access to anybody, so he can not blab?

How much longer are they going to ridicule and belittle the truthers whom are even now dying day by day from the poison they breathed in the cleanup. Even the Soviets managed to spread the burden in their cleannup of Chernobyl.
edit on 18-6-2015 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Let's see - one source is a blog. Really? The other source is some idiot on Twitter? Seriously?

Unbelievable. Doesn't prove anything. Any booger eating moron could be the owner of that notebook.

you should really figure out who Jeremy Scahill is before running your mouth like that.

He is probably the most respected investigative journalist there is

Yes I know, the people whom were there who say things dont add up are stupid. The pilots whom say the data does not add up are traitors and the architects and engineers terrorists loving liberals. And global warming is made up anyway, yaddayadda.
edit on 18-6-2015 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Your post basically sums up all 9/11 dynamics. Perhaps you should rethink some things?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

Zacarias Moussaoui writes the phone number for the private security contractor Blackwater in his notebook. [US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Alexandria District, 7/31/2006 pdf file] It is unclear why he writes the phone number down or whether he has any actual contact with Blackwater, but terrorism analyst J. M. Berger will later comment: “The discovery may best be taken with the proverbial grain of salt, and a large one at that. The phone number is publicly available and connects to a Blackwater training center in North Carolina. Moussaoui was researching physical and combat training options while he was in the United States. The simplest and most innocent explanation is quite possibly the correct one. Nevertheless, a glimpse of the controversial company’s contact information nestled among Moussaoui’s handwritten notes inspires the jaw to drop in a not-entirely unreasonable manner.” [Intelwire(.com), 8/1/2006] Entity Tags: Blackwater USA, Zacarias Moussaoui, John M. Berger Timeline Tags: Complete 911 Timeline, 9/11 Timeline

link:

www.historycommons.org...

This to me is by far the most logical answer. He could have been looking to Blackwater for training.

And to those who laugh saying Western Union must have been part of it too, we know you are not this dense. Western Union moves money. The terrorists needed cash. Not one person in this thread (except you) said Western Union was involved.

But hey, A for effort on bashing people who ask legitimate questions

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

Riiiiiight. Asking one of the two questions, based upon a preconceived notion, while completely ignoring the other entity in front of us makes perfect sense. Whatever you say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join