It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 20th 9/11 Hijacker Had Blackwater’s Number In His Notebook

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Although this information has been in the public domain previously, it is being brought forward again because one new member of ISIS is known to have been trained by Blackwater via U.S. State Department Funding.

Of course, at the time of training Gulmurod Khalimov was a Colonel in the Tajikistan Police Special Forces, and he also received specialized Russian training too.

You can see what appears to be an attempt a correlation between the two incidents here.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-6-2015 by oletimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: oletimer
Although this information has been in the public domain previously, it is being brought forward again because one new member of ISIS is known to have been trained by Blackwater via U.S. State Department Funding.

Of course, at the time of training Gulmurod Khalimov was a Colonel in the Tajikistan Special Forces, and he also received specialized Russian training too.

You can see what appears to be an attempt a correlation between the two incidents here. files.abovetopsecret.com...

Well that's interesting. Than in the same vein, it stands to reason that perhaps Moussaoui can be found in that database under a different alias.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer Catering to the gullible and dimwitted is certainly the easy route.

it worked for the OS.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Corbis] Zacarias Moussaoui travels to Baku, Azerbaijan. It is not known why he is there, but Baku is often a staging area for people attempting to go to nearby Chechnya, and there is an important al-Qaeda/Islamic Jihad cell there at the time (see Late August 1998). He meets a CIA informer there, but the informer does not learn Moussaoui’s real name, and does not report on Moussaoui to the CIA until April 2001 (see April 2001). [TENET, 2007, PP. 201] Entity Tags: Zacarias Moussaoui, Central Intelligence Agency Timeline Tags: 9/11 Timeline Category Tags: Other Possible Moles or Informants, Zacarias Moussaoui, Islamist Militancy in Chechnya

And

FBI Minneapolis agent Harry Samit learns that an unnamed man plans to travel from the US to Afghanistan to train militants there, and that one of his relatives has applied to join the Minnesota National Guard. Samit wants to run a check on him and notify the National Guard, as he is worried because guardsmen have access to local airports. However, he is blocked for several months by Michael Maltbie, an agent in the Radical Fundamentalist Unit at FBI headquarters, who becomes “extremely agitated” and says this is “just the sort of thing that would get the FBI into trouble.” [STAR-TRIBUNE (MINNEAPOLIS), 3/21/2006; KNIGHT RIDDER, 3/21/2006; HEARST NEWSPAPERS, 3/21/2006] Samit and Maltbie will later have another running disagreement over the Zacarias Moussaoui case (see August 15-September 10, 2001, August 20-September 11, 2001, August 27, 2001, and August 28, 2001).

Wait..what?

Nick Berg is an American who will become known for being beheaded on video in Iraq in 2004 (see March 24-May 11, 2004). It will later come out that he had a curious connection to Zacarias Moussaoui. In the autumn of 1999, Berg is a university student in Norman, Oklahoma, where Moussaoui will attend flight school in early 2001. According to Berg’s father, one day Nick Berg is riding a bus to his classes and he meets Moussaoui on the bus. Moussaoui asks him for his password so he can use Berg’s laptop to check the Internet. Berg gives him his password

source
edit on 16-6-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

The Oklahoma connection has always gotten my attention since I live in the general area of Norman. It has me wondering how far back this goes and if even Timothy McVeigh had some ties to Blackwater or something akin to it.

eta: I just saw that Blackwater wasn't founded until 1997. But it's still damn curious to me.

edit on 6/16/2015 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

The only people I know who still believe official version of 9/11 are people who don't know a third large building imploded.

And the disabled.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I don't get it.

The MSM lies about everything at the behest of TPTB.
But they publish this phone number thing and you believe it?

TPTB have this grand conspiracy going.
But no one tore this page out of the note book and threw it away?

Is this what the conspiracy movement has reduced to?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: htapath

You're way out of line in my opinion, Answer. This is a conspiracy forum, not a court of law.

So instead of finding the truth we should just blindly follow and agree with all conspiracies presented on this site?

Well then we should get rid of Denying Ignorance and start promoting it.

Because of course this is a conspiracy forum...what does the truth matter right?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: htapath

You're way out of line in my opinion, Answer. This is a conspiracy forum, not a court of law.

So instead of finding the truth we should just blindly follow and agree with all conspiracies presented on this site?

Well then we should get rid of Denying Ignorance and start promoting it.

Because of course this is a conspiracy forum...what does the truth matter right?

Welcome to the thread. So what's your take? Real or forged? Coincidence or something sinister?
edit on 16-6-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
I don't get it.

The MSM lies about everything at the behest of TPTB.
But they publish this phone number thing and you believe it?

TPTB have this grand conspiracy going.
But no one tore this page out of the note book and threw it away?

Is this what the conspiracy movement has reduced to?

Who believes it? You bring up really good points, similar to some of mine. Why would it be there and in his penmanship? Do you think Scahill is an intelligence asset droping disinfo?

If yes than it would also stand to reason that perhaps Greenwald is too which makes the Snowden affair what?

I hear ya.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think most who frequent this little corner of ATS know by now that I am a pretty strong proponent of the Official story.

When I first read through this thread I was ready to smash it to bits, figured this must have came from one of the usual "truther" bias sources was reading to jump in with my debunker hat.

I have to say when I saw that Jeremy Scahill was the source for this I was floored, he has to be one of the most honest and reliable journalists out there who I respect massively and I cannot in good conscious dismiss what he has to say and the evidence he has put forward.

This one has really got me scratching my head.

I will have to do some more research on it, based on just a first glance at search results it does seem to be that Scahill is so far the only source for this but like i say, I would be inclined to believe him, although despite that it would be good to have more sources verifying this. Additionally I think it would be intersting to know more about the background as to why this was in the notebook, could it be that the training centre was at one point a target or that the would be terrorists were looking to use it for training under a false pretence. I am not saying this could not prove to be explosive stuff, just that there could be explanations other than "Blackwater was part of the 9/11 false flag".

Doesn't look good though.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I think most who frequent this little corner of ATS know by now that I am a pretty strong proponent of the Official story.

When I first read through this thread I was ready to smash it to bits, figured this must have came from one of the usual "truther" bias sources was reading to jump in with my debunker hat.

I have to say when I saw that Jeremy Scahill was the source for this I was floored, he has to be one of the most honest and reliable journalists out there who I respect massively and I cannot in good conscious dismiss what he has to say and the evidence he has put forward.

This one has really got me scratching my head.

I will have to do some more research on it, based on just a first glance at search results it does seem to be that Scahill is so far the only source for this but like i say, I would be inclined to believe him, although despite that it would be good to have more sources verifying this. Additionally I think it would be intersting to know more about the background as to why this was in the notebook, could it be that the training centre was at one point a target or that the would be terrorists were looking to use it for training under a false pretence. I am not saying this could not prove to be explosive stuff, just that there could be explanations other than "Blackwater was part of the 9/11 false flag".

Doesn't look good though.

Thank you for the post and I can say I'm just as surprised as you about your reaction. I look forward to reading any insights you bring forth.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
meh,
English is my first language. Any diary or journal I write would be written in my native tongue?

Maybe I'm an idiot, is English this fellers native tongue? Why have it in English?

Training prerequisite?
young arab

Aicha el-Wafi, Moussaoui's mother, was 14 when she was married to a man that she did not previously know,[7] in Morocco.[8] Five years later, Moussaoui's parents moved to France, where he was born. After enduring domestic violence, his mother left his father Omar while her four children were still young.[9] She raised her children on a cleaner's wages. There was no religious education within the family. Witnesses testified at Moussaui's trial that, as first-generation immigrants from Morocco, the family frequently faced racism in their new country.[4] From 1982 Moussaoui, his brother and sisters, were brought up in a bungalow on the edge of the town of Narbonne. His mother has said that she believes two 'wounding' incidents in his French adolescence contributed to the formation of an extremist sensibility: the first the day that his school careers adviser pushed him towards minor, technical studies, with "the clear implication that he was only an Arab and would need nothing more," and the second the day that the father of his teenage sweetheart warned him off because he was an Arab. "Don't think that you will ever get your feet under my table," the man said. "[10]

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
meh,
English is my first language. Any diary or journal I write would be written in my native tongue?

Maybe I'm an idiot, is English this fellers native tongue? Why have it in English?

Training prerequisite?
young arab

Aicha el-Wafi, Moussaoui's mother, was 14 when she was married to a man that she did not previously know,[7] in Morocco.[8] Five years later, Moussaoui's parents moved to France, where he was born. After enduring domestic violence, his mother left his father Omar while her four children were still young.[9] She raised her children on a cleaner's wages. There was no religious education within the family. Witnesses testified at Moussaui's trial that, as first-generation immigrants from Morocco, the family frequently faced racism in their new country.[4] From 1982 Moussaoui, his brother and sisters, were brought up in a bungalow on the edge of the town of Narbonne. His mother has said that she believes two 'wounding' incidents in his French adolescence contributed to the formation of an extremist sensibility: the first the day that his school careers adviser pushed him towards minor, technical studies, with "the clear implication that he was only an Arab and would need nothing more," and the second the day that the father of his teenage sweetheart warned him off because he was an Arab. "Don't think that you will ever get your feet under my table," the man said. "[10]

He got his Masters in London and was in America. I could see how or why he would use English. Seeing how actual handwritten evidence exists for him and it is in English says plenty.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I am very skeptical on this as a finding. English is not his first language, and yet he knows cursive? Nobody can write in cursive anymore and yet a non US citizen is taking personal notes in his second/third language in a writing form that is hard to learn and not often used?

Just smells odd.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What nonsense.

So what if the guy 'had' blackwaters number.

LOL inside job this. Inside job that.

Well yeah it was an 'inside' job. Terrorists infiltrated, and destroyed their targets.

IF he was an 'intelligence' asset of anyone it would be Saudi Arabia.

19 hijackers ALL SAUDI.

And it's alphabet agency the GIP.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Let's see - one source is a blog. Really? The other source is some idiot on Twitter? Seriously?

Unbelievable. Doesn't prove anything. Any booger eating moron could be the owner of that notebook.

Move along, nothing to see here but more ludicrous bs.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

19 hijackers ALL SAUDI.

Again going to have to take exception in this thread and side with the truters.

Not all of the hijackers were Saudi, 15 out of the 19 were. However I do agree that the Saudi state had a big hand in the attacks.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Let's see - one source is a blog. Really? The other source is some idiot on Twitter? Seriously?

Unbelievable. Doesn't prove anything. Any booger eating moron could be the owner of that notebook.

Move along, nothing to see here but more ludicrous bs.

I'm just going to assume you are ignorant to who Scahill is. If you can't be bothered to google his name than why even bother.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
What nonsense.

So what if the guy 'had' blackwaters number.

LOL inside job this. Inside job that.

Well yeah it was an 'inside' job. Terrorists infiltrated, and destroyed their targets.

IF he was an 'intelligence' asset of anyone it would be Saudi Arabia.

19 hijackers ALL SAUDI.

And it's alphabet agency the GIP.

I would LOVE to see an investigation into Saudi involvement. No doubt though, there would almost certainly have do be elements within US agencies (if only moles) to pull this off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join