It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 20th 9/11 Hijacker Had Blackwater’s Number In His Notebook

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Answer
OH WOW!! That's so majorly suspicious and obviously means that he was trained by Blackwater.

I mean, there's no way someone could just go to Blackwater's website, click "contact us" and get that number!

Oh wait...

On the left, under "General Contact." 9/11 conspiracy theorists... I've never seen so much grasping at straws.

I have a Blackwater coffee mug... I guess that means I'm a super duper black ops CIA mercenary contractor.

So a known conspirator of 911 has Blackwaters number written in his book with Western Union on the adjacent page and you don't find that curious? Just conspiracy nutters you say?

Let's all just move along folks, no need for discussion.

For a long time, anyone could pay to train at Blackwater. I believe that civilians can still pay to train at Academi.

He had the phone number for the main office at Blackwater... do you honestly think that if there were shady dealings going on with a terrorist, said terrorist would be calling the main office line where there's probably an operator sitting at a desk taking every call?

Don't you think that he would have a direct line to whoever was handling the secret terrorist operations division of Blackwater?

Use some common sense.
edit on 6/15/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Answer

Do you save phone numbers of girls you don't intend to call and hook up with? Slow down and let ATS tear it apart before you dismiss it completely.

It's the main office line of Blackwater... a company that was primarily offering training services to prepper types, law enforcement, and some military groups prior to 9/11. Basically, anyone with enough money could go there and shoot stuff.

Blackwater Security Company, the private military contractor version of Blackwater that all conspiracy nuts know and loathe, was not formed until 2002.

To suggest that the presence of their main office number in the guy's contact book means Blackwater was involved with him in any way is completely asinine.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

OH WOW!! That's so majorly suspicious and obviously means that he was trained by Blackwater.

I mean, there's no way someone could just go to Blackwater's website, click "contact us" and get that number!

Oh wait...

On the left, under "General Contact." 9/11 conspiracy theorists... I've never seen so much grasping at straws.

I have a Blackwater coffee mug... I guess that means I'm a super duper black ops CIA mercenary contractor.

So a known conspirator of 911 has Blackwaters number written in his book with Western Union on the adjacent page and you don't find that curious? Just conspiracy nutters you say?

For a long time, anyone could pay to train at Blackwater. I believe that civilians can still pay to train at Academi.

He had the phone number for the main office at Blackwater... do you honestly think that if there were shady dealings going on with a terrorist, said terrorist would be calling the main office line where there's probably an operator sitting at a desk taking every call?

Don't you think that he would have a direct line to whoever was handling the secret terrorist operations division of Blackwater?

Use some common sense.

You first.

For starters how big was Blackwater back than? You know ......before the massive Iraq contract, before the changed it to Xe and before they changed it again to Academi. The general number with a contact name.

"Hi, thank you for calling Blackwater security and training services, how may I direct your call?"

Moussaoui: "Salaam, can you transfer me to Mel ......" (The name written in the book).

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
There are so many misdirections associated with 9/11 that it's hard to tell what and who is real or made up.

The real terrorists wear suits and protect themselves with words like plausible deniability and national security. That much I know for sure.

Everything else is open to interpretation. Since they've had fourteen years to adjust the lies and evidence, what will ever come of all this?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

He forgot the extension?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Oh wait...

Use some common sense.

You first.

For starters how big was Blackwater back than? You know ......before the massive Iraq contract, before the changed it to Xe and before they changed it again to Academi. The general number with a contact name.

"Hi, thank you for calling Blackwater security and training services, how may I direct your call?"

Moussaoui: "Salaam, can you transfer me to Mel ......" (The name written in the book).

See my previous post. Blackwater was nothing more than a training facility before Blackwater Security Company was formed in 2002.

ETA: Finding your own information is REALLY easy, you know? It helps you not look so ignorant.

Source

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: htapath
There are so many misdirections associated with 9/11 that it's hard to tell what and who is real or made up.

The real terrorists wear suits and protect themselves with words like plausible deniability and national security. That much I know for sure.

Everything else is open to interpretation. Since they've had fourteen years to adjust the lies and evidence, what will ever come of all this?

I hear ya! Honestly, something here smells. It really does look like his writing but I really don't understand the connection. Feels like an intentional breadcrumb of sorts which leads me to believe maybe He was an asset playing patsy. I'm sure someone on here can make better sense of it than me.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I'm well aware of who they are and their history but thank you all the same. Still not sure what the cost of oranges has to do with my plumbing though but I appreciate the contribution.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I'm well aware of who they are and their history but thank you all the same. Still not sure what the cost of oranges has to do with my plumbing though but I appreciate the contribution.

So you're not interested in facts, only in your imagined conspiracy links and trumped up BS?

In other words, you have no interest in being taken seriously by anyone who takes 2 minutes to investigate your claims. Catering to the gullible and dimwitted is certainly the easy route.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

So you're not interested in facts, only in your imagined conspiracy links and trumped up BS?

In other words, you have no interest in being taken seriously by anyone who takes 2 minutes to investigate your claims. Catering to the gullible and dimwitted is certainly the easy route.

Answer, did you not read anything I have wrote? From your first post you have done nothing but ad hominem Attacks beyond that nothing but state the obvious and ignore the curiousness of it all. You point is noted and your opinions of nutters is well recieved. You done?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Answer, did you not read anything I have wrote? From your first post you have done nothing but ad hominem Attacks beyond that nothing but state the obvious and ignore the curiousness of it all. You point is noted and your opinions of nutters is well recieved. You done?

I've read everything you've written. You're dismissing facts in favor of your imagined "curiousness" of a widely-available phone number. I suppose Western Union was in on the terrorist plot, as well?

Funny that you chose the term "nutters" even though I haven't used it. I have no problem with people who present legitimate conspiratorial ties but when folks grasp at straws like you've done in this thread, they deserve the nutter label.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I've read everything you've written. You're dismissing facts in favor of your imagined "curiousness" of a widely-available phone number. I suppose Western Union was in on the terrorist plot, as well?

Funny that you chose the term "nutters" even though I haven't used it. I have no problem with people who present legitimate conspiratorial ties but when folks grasp at straws like you've done in this thread, they deserve the nutter label.

What is this? Doublespeak? If you don't get it, I can't help you. I'm willing to try though.

What made Academi the company is today? The Iraq War.

What helped bring the Iraq war to the forefront? 911

Who has been charged in connection with 911? Moussaoui

So you just think out of all the security and training companies he just randomly choses Blackwater even though he has previous military training? Its in your link and quoted in my second post.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You're way out of line in my opinion, Answer. This is a conspiracy forum, not a court of law.

When looking for needles in haystacks, you're going to pick up a straw every now and again. At least some of us are still trying to get to the bottom of the pile.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

What is this? Doublespeak? If you don't get it, I can't help you. I'm willing to try though.

What made Academi the company is today? The Iraq War.

What helped bring the Iraq war to the forefront? 911

Who has been charged in connection with 911? Moussaoui

So you just think out of all the security and training companies he just randomly choses Blackwater even though he has previous military training? Its in your link and quoted in my second post.

I understand the link you're implying. I'm telling you that it's nonsense.

Blackwater was not a military contractor until post-9/11 after several major changes and after a NEED for PMC's was realized. There were PMC's already operating when 9/11 occurred so if there's a place to look for a link, it would be there.

It's not like the Blackwater owners were sitting around trying to figure out how to grow the company and they had an "ah hah" moment where they realized they could start a war and get the government to give them huge contracts.

If you want to look at links for who had a lot to gain from the "war on terror," look at the poppy production in Afghanistan after the Taliban took over in 2000 compared to after the US invasion. Afghanistan still owed the CIA for its help during the Soviet invasion and poppies/heroin are the only resource available to make that happen. The CIA needed a reason to send troops into Afghanistan to oust the Taliban. Look at the global banking empire's disagreements with the leaders of the "axis of evil." Syria, Libya, Iran, NK, and Iraq did not play nice with the global cabal so you see what happened... Saddam is dead, Gaddafi is dead, we're in the process of ousting Assad, Iran is somewhat coming around because they've seen what happens, and NK isn't worth messing with because of their limited natural resources and the humanitarian nightmare of dealing with their citizens if the regime is toppled. There are plenty of conspiracy trails tied to 9/11 with logical bread crumbs but you think that one little training company was responsible?

Blackwater got a new CEO who happened to have plenty of contacts within the CIA and they were able to get a lot of contracts AFTER the need was created by other players. Blackwater had nothing to do with starting the wars but they were in the right place at the right time to profit massively from them. They also were not the only private military company in Iraq and Afghanistan, despite what the media would lead you to believe. Basically, nearly every PMC in allied countries received contracts.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The only reason I can even entertain this is simply the astronomical rise of Blackwater from their Iraq contract. As you say, other PMC's existed so why/how did Blackwater get rewarded so handsomely? Whose ass did they scratch?

edit on 15-6-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis Is there a better source?

is there a counter-source?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The only reason I can even entertain this is simply the astronomical rise of Blackwater from their Iraq contract. As you say, other PMC's existed so why/how did Blackwater get rewarded so handsomely? Whose ass did they scratch?

The guy who turned them into a security company was a former CIA officer. Undoubtedly, he had the right contacts in the right places. DynCorp and Triple Canopy got rich off of the wars as well... along with most other PMC's around the world. Blackwater is just the most known-about because of their negative publicity.

Of course, many other PMC's were run by former high-level SF guys and secret squirrel types so BW was apparently very well connected and they made some very important promises to some very important people... all you have to do is look at who sits on the board of directors now: "The Academi Board of Directors includes former Attorney General John Ashcroft, former White House Counsel and Vice Presidential Chief of Staff Jack Quinn, retired Admiral and former Director of the National Security Agency Bobby Ray Inman"

It's a classic lobbying ploy... promise big money positions to the right people in government and you can score the biggest fattest contracts. Pretty much all of the military decision-makers for the Bush administration now have big-money "jobs" with various military contractors.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

There were PMC's already operating when 9/11 occurred so if there's a place to look for a link, it would be there.

My understanding is anyone involved during the event would subject themselves to scrutiny if they remained the same group or organizations after 9/11. Moussaoui may of had contacts that previously held a role in 9/11 and rebranded under the name Blackwater.

We all know how corrupt they turned out to be, having to rebrand themselves again. Academi's websites boasts how "separated" they are from any Blackwater ties. It's hard to connect the dots when they keep moving around. Its alright to speculate as long as you maintain a cautious approach to any one conclusion.

edit on 15-6-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

There were PMC's already operating when 9/11 occurred so if there's a place to look for a link, it would be there.

My understanding is anyone involved during the event would subject themselves to scrutiny if they remained the same group or organizations after 9/11. Moussaoui may of had contacts that previously held a role in 9/11 and rebranded under the name Blackwater.

We all know how corrupt they turned out to be, having to rebrand themselves again. Academi's websites boasts how "separated" they are from any Blackwater ties. It's hard to connect the dots when they keep moving around. Its alright to speculate as long as you maintain a cautious approach to any one conclusion.

Blackwater's name change was primarily due to a restructuring of the company. The guy who owned the rights to the name no longer works for the company... therefore, they can't use the name. It was no big loss since the name was tainted by a bit of bad publicity in Iraq.

It's very typical for a company to change names when they change up the management.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Zacarias Moussaoui writes the phone number for the private security contractor Blackwater in his notebook. [US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Alexandria District, 7/31/2006 pdf file] It is unclear why he writes the phone number down or whether he has any actual contact with Blackwater, but terrorism analyst J. M. Berger will later comment: “The discovery may best be taken with the proverbial grain of salt, and a large one at that. The phone number is publicly available and connects to a Blackwater training center in North Carolina. Moussaoui was researching physical and combat training options while he was in the United States. The simplest and most innocent explanation is quite possibly the correct one. Nevertheless, a glimpse of the controversial company’s contact information nestled among Moussaoui’s handwritten notes inspires the jaw to drop in a not-entirely unreasonable manner.” [Intelwire(.com), 8/1/2006] Entity Tags: Blackwater USA, Zacarias Moussaoui, John M. Berger Timeline Tags: Complete 911 Timeline, 9/11 Timeline

link:

www.historycommons.org...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join