It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game Of Thrones season 5 is over. reactions and predictions for season 6

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

N oooooooooo! I won't!
*stamps foot.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

There is too much story that is tied to Jon for him to be dead. He will be coming back in some form.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

He's been stabbed multiple times in the gut. He's dead.

Even if he had medical treatment immediately, which he wouldn't, he'd still be dead because they don't have the technology and medicine to cure that.
edit on 15-6-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The fire god's religion has priest/ess who can resurrect... Lady Stoneheart (Lady Caetlyn Stark) in the books was resurrected. Nuddah to do with medicine, much to do with magic mojo.

The Mountain (the new bodyguard for Cersi) was resurrected.

So nah they don't stay dead.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pez1975

My prediction is that Jon Snow is taken to the necromancer white walker dude, then the red lady does some crazy flame magic to return his soul back to his undead body. His soul being that in his wolf, Ghost.
This is when he finds Bran or what ever that little Stark guys name is with Hodor, and when I mean finds him he has some sort of connection with the other surviving dire wolf.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Everyone stays dead unless magic raises them. That red headed lady is his only hope but the actor himself says he's dead. So there you have it.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Who died but came back? I hear Jon's adopted mother may come back as some sort of undead witch but other than that when people are killed in this show they are dead. That's what makes the show what it is. There are no happy endings for anyone and they don't get to fulfill their so called destinies.

Thoros of Myr is a follower of the Lord of Light, just like Melisandre. He brought back Beric Dondarrion 7 times back in Season 2 or 3... Arya saw this happen when the Hound killed him.

Also, in the book series, Lady Stoneheart is Catelyn Stark revived from the dead.

So there is a history of this happening both in the books AND the show.

The show has gone too far to cultivate the still-yet-unknown importance of Jon Snow with what many believe are his true parentage. This was also hinted at in this season when Sansa/Littlefinger discussed Rhaegar Targaryan raping Lyanna Stark. The blue rose (tied to Lyanna) at the Wall was also shown during some of the previews/recaps. I really don't think they'd bring all that up from the cobwebs of viewer's minds just to kill Jon off permanently with no part moving forward. It all ties back to SOMETHING in which Jon plays a central role.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Apparently he was telling porky pies, he is contracted for season 6 with open for 7 to HBO.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'd also like to point out that the Mountain is like a medieval Darth Vader right...anybody else see that? He only ever really listened to Tywin and now Cersei and heads are gonna roll. You could see that look on Cersei's face when he carried her off. She was livid and the gears were turning probably more aggressively than usual.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What I said on the other thread -

The Red Witch is at Castle Black. She brings him back to life as his body is in the flames. He survives the flames because his father is Targaryan (and his mother is really Ned Starks sister). His watch is over and his vow is done because it was only for life .. and his life ended. He goes on to fight for his aunt - Daenerys. (Jon Snows father was Daenerys eldest brother, and Jon is the son of the Targarian who should have taken the thrown - so he is the true HEIR of the IRON THRONE). Jon Snow will take the Iron Throne. Tyrion will be by his side as 'hand'. Cerci lives to see it. It's agreed upon that Daenerys rules in the East and Jon rules in the West.

The three dragon riders ... Daenerys who is Targaryan. Jon Snow who is 1/2 Targaryan. Brandon Stark who is a critter empath (he was prophesied over and told that he wouldn't ever walk again but that he would fly).

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I like it...that's kind of what I thought too, it feels right.

a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pez1975

Jon Snow is the prince that was promised not Stannis and Jon Snow will be resurrected by the Red witch. Why would the red witch suddenly show up and take such extreme interest in Jon Snow if that isn't foreshadowing I fail to see the significance of anything that happened at the wall this season.

Jon Snow may be dead in the TV show but in the books he will be alive in some form. Not to mention his parents true identity still being an important secret.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jdmoki

Oh and the Bolton flags burning seen by the red witch is from Jon Snow becoming Jon Stark and raising allies from the north as Jon Stark and defeating the Boltons.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Since it's pretty obvious to me by now that George RR Martin is trolling us all. Here's my prediction for, not just season 6, but the end of the series:

1. Every character you like...will die.
2. Every asshole will live longer than you hope.
3. Hodor will be king of the 7 kingdoms.
4. A massive meteor will kill everyone on the last episode.
5. Final credits will be a Rick-Roll.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Yes a very feel-good story indeed, but what you and it seems everyone else has missed is...Kit Harrington, the actor who plays Jon Snow already announced that his character is, in fact, DEAD. He has been given a farewell by the producers and fellow cast. He even cut his damn hair off already. PUT A NAIL IN THIS THEORY.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Battlefresh

Yes a very feel-good story indeed, but what you and it seems everyone else has missed is...Kit Harrington, the actor who plays Jon Snow already announced that his character is, in fact, DEAD. He has been given a farewell by the producers and fellow cast. He even cut his damn hair off already. PUT A NAIL IN THIS THEORY.

Which is exactly what they want you and everyone else to think!!

Actually, I have no earthly idea...I do know that killing Jon Snow off put a really big WTF in my head, just as the very first wtf moment when Ned Stark was beheaded.

I think the producers don't even know what they are going to do yet, but killing off Jon Snow, or at least convincing the viewers that such a thing happened will now cause everyone to come back and watch season 6 out of sheer curiosity alone. The next season will be very critical concerning the direction the show will go in the future. I myself will be watching season 6 just for that reason.

The producers of this show are pure geniuses!
edit on 16-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

This is pretty much reiterating all the opinions that Jon is not gone permanently (which is a different thing altogether than 'Jon is dead.')

edit on 18-6-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join