It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Chemtrail/Geoengineering film, "An UNconventional Shade of Grey" Official Trailer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I sure hope this goes on as planned. If they do the tests correctly and document everything, (and pay attention to the units unlike they did in WITWATS) this should be a huge help in ending the back and forth.

Since it is from the same person...I highly doubt it will.

Michael Murphy...tests correctly...not a chance.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

i will let that sink in - but while it does , any one from the chemtrail believers camp care to comment ?

Highly doubt it, as they don't like to see their demigod shown in a bad light.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: network dude

I sure hope this goes on as planned. If they do the tests correctly and document everything, (and pay attention to the units unlike they did in WITWATS) this should be a huge help in ending the back and forth.

Since it is from the same person...I highly doubt it will.

Michael Murphy...tests correctly...not a chance.

At least he posted his results, so even if he can't read them, somebody will be able to figure it out.
After years of us yelling about this test, I am just glad someone heard.

I cannot help but wonder if MJM testing this is somehow a way to slap Wiggington. (they seem to be in a tiff)

But no worries, since any trail in the sky MUST be a chemtrail according to Dane. (you know those new high bypass engines aren't capable of leaving a trail)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: anton74

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
Given they are using a Cessna 152 to do the sampling it seems unlikely they are going to get anywhere near "real" contrails - it's ceiling it 14,700 feet.....unless they go to Alaska in winter or similar??

No, but why bother? Any higher and they might not pick up ground based pollution. I have a feeling they are going to find what they are looking for, even if they have to spray it themselves.

now now...let's not poison the well (sic)........

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Given they are using a Cessna 152 to do the sampling it seems unlikely they are going to get anywhere near "real" contrails - it's ceiling it 14,700 feet.....unless they go to Alaska in winter or similar??

No, but why bother? Any higher and they might not pick up ground based pollution. I have a feeling they are going to find what they are looking for, even if they have to spray it themselves.

Well, maybe in this episode they'll figure out how much water is in a contrail that has expanded to 1 Km in diameter and is 1000 km's long. Of course, if they us Everyday Math, it could be whatever they want it to be.

If they had anything meaningful, I couldn't imagine them waiting to put it on a Youtube.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Well, maybe in this episode they'll figure out how much water is in a contrail that has expanded to 1 Km in diameter and is 1000 km's long. Of course, if they us Everyday Math, it could be whatever they want it to be.

If they had anything meaningful, I couldn't imagine them waiting to put it on a Youtube.

lol.. of course they're not going to figure that out. And even if they did, they wouldn't mention it in their movie.. that'd be like shooting yourself in the foot

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join