It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush is Official Candidate !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Man, have you got that right. We are messed up either way it goes. I've had to wonder if this election will be more about who doesn't vote and if we find out that most don't show up. I detect no popular interest in any of the clowns running.

so...what if they held and election and no one showed up to vote?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS
Someone will always vote.

Be It a tard with a 75 IQ who knows nothing and is easily manipulated or a city banker wanting to protect there Intrests , defence contracters wanting a war for work or a oil tycoon wanting more resources to exploit.

You could run a turd and a pile of vomit and I garentee someone will vote
edit on 15-6-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

A bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

An Atlanta Fox affiliate accidentaly posted the election results 2 weeks prior to the election in 2012 for all I know maybe only 20 per cent go to the polls the voting is a sham tptb are absolutely laughing at the Amercian people another Clinton vs Bush race is like being pushed face first into a pile of vomit

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

He has all the military, their families, former military and families, half the country that didn't vote for Obama and all the ones who are sorry that they ever did....as long as he doesn't go crazy at a podium in Howard Dean fashion.

What the hell are you on?

I swear, every time I see your avatar pop up in a thread, I brace myself for what I'm about to read and you NEVER fail to outderp yourself.

Glad to oblige.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

He'd be no worse, no better than any of the other clowns who are going to run.

That is my feeling as well. Jeb isn't a ideologically nutcase who can't tell the difference between the Governors Association and the Federal Government. A lot of his compatriots in the GOP have gone nutty over the issue of common core/education standards.

They're all cookie cutter candidates. Not a single one of them have an original thought in their pointed little heads.

I am far from convinced Jeb's heart is really in it. I do think the wrong Bush spend 8 years in the White House thanks to Karl Rove. Oh and the Bush family being an unofficial dynasty.

One who writes their own speeches. Says what they mean, regardless of whether it's politically advisable...

I can't speak for the USA. But in my view New Zealand is in desperate need of a PM in the mold of Reagan.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

As if Bush would be a worse president than Hillary, or Cruz... Seriously? I think you have been drinking too much of the California Tar Pit water.

Don't get me wrong...I think Bush would be a mistake, but no more so than Hillary. Cruz would be a joke of a govt leader.. oh, I could go on and on...and on

Personally, I dont think Bush stands a chance. He does not have the persona, the charisma to take the office.

Oddly, right now anyway, I think the outcome will be Walker vs Hillary.

Maybe to make Jimmy Fallon ecstatic we should elect Cruz
So much material there lol

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

In the US, today, one cannot voice one's mind without every nitwit chiming in with an ignorant opinion.

This election cycle will see the most generic statements, the most significant non-positions, the most directly indirect policy pronouncements ever seen.

In other words, we will not know what position anyone takes on any subject because no one will want to shake the branches by stating a genuine opinion.

The PC police are ruining our country...amongst other similar contributors to the noise we mistake for information and communication.

For a country that supposedly believes in freedom, liberty and self expression one cannot say frack without a multitude of know-nothings taking one to task for expressing one's truthful opinion.

This is not the information age. This is the age of saying nothing meaningful.

Edit: Can you freaking imagine Teddy Roosevelt, Harry (the buck stops here) Truman or Reagan running in this election? They would be shouted into the corner and relegated to the shadows of minor political ambitions.

edit on 16-6-2015 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I think you are probably correct. We have already seen potential candidates side stepping around questions.

They can't please everyone so they will attempt to please those who really run the show. The average person doesn't matter.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Personally, I dont think Bush stands a chance. He does not have the persona, the charisma to take the office.

But he has the money, the neocon support, Corporate backing/MIC, Rush Limbaugh, GOP foundation, Bush Dynasty, speaks Spanish, powerful CIA contacts, Bilderberger, Skull and Bonesman, Member of Bohemian Grove....

That real powerr!!

Who needs charisma?
edit on 16-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I kind of like him and Ted Cruz as well. Both seem down to earth. Just because Jeb comes from a political family doesn't mean he's not his own person.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Really all we need to do wait to see who Rush and Hannity are paid to push for, that will be the GOP candidate.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
To this day, I'm still confused about a that McCain/Palin ticket in 2008.
It's almost as if the republicans wanted Obama to win.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: maybee
a reply to: roadgravel
To this day, I'm still confused about a that McCain/Palin ticket in 2008.
It's almost as if the republicans wanted Obama to win.

Given the state of affairs, many may not have wanted to enter office to deal with the problems that were not going to be solved. Probably thought Obama possible failures would help them the next time out.

Or, that group who pushed the ticket just doesn't have it together. People will vote for just about anyone thrown in but there is a limit.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What happened to the barf emoticon?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: xuenchen

What happened to the barf emoticon?

I think the Jeb election team got a trademark for it an is using it on the new election bumper sticker.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Why do you american all ways think so two dimension politically?

Were have I stated I would support a clinton?

O thats right I havent......

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

We don't and it's "always"

However the Corporate/MIC oligarchy only offers two choices. What do you suggest? Voting is meaningless, a total charade to make the proletariat think they have some input politically. America has become a parody of itself and nobody really gives a ****!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: crazyewok

We don't and it's "always"

However the Corporate oligarchy only offers two choices. What do you suggest?

I believe Mr. Ewok is saying that just because he thinks Jeb is a bad choice doesn't mean he thinks Hillary is a good choice.

I'm the same. I dislike the whole current crop of candidates.

Too many folks on both sides jump to conclusions and think that because a person criticizes the Republican party, they must be Democrat and vice versa.

On this site, I've been accused at times of being hardcore Conservative and I've been accused of being Liberal. Too many Americans see things in black and white instead of realizing there's a MASSIVE grey area.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

If you have been reading any of my previous posts...

I don't think we actually have any choice as to who is the POTUS. They are chosen not really elected by the 1% elite masters that control the economy.

All the political wrangling, arguments, campaigns and media hype is just for show.

I offer as evidence the "hanging chad" debacle that decided on Bush over the popular vote for Gore.

cseweb.ucsd.edu...

www.authentichistory.com...

If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.”

― Mark Twain

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join