It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: falafelballz
- Get backlinks from High PR/reputable websites that are related to your websites focus. For example: If your website is about Gardening, try to get your website linked as a reference or source of useful information on a quality Gardening website.
- Add your website to High PR directories.
- Content, content, content. Content is king. Provide your visitors with useful, relevant, updated information. Google loves unique, relevant content. You will rank higher, far easier, by putting most of your efforts into adding quality content to your site.
- Buy backlinks. ***Highly risky*** It does work when done properly but if you get caught Google will destroy your SERP rankings. Not worth the money or risk in my opinion.
- Add image Alt tags. Don't spam the tag though. A pithy, precise description of the image is sufficient.
- Guest blog. Add a link(s) to your website in the content.
There's a few for ya. Getting front page rankings on Google takes a lot of hard work especially in competitive sectors. Websites about niche topics are far easier to get ranked well. The SEO world is complex and ever-changing. Find some good SEO forums & join. You can learn a lot.