It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslim activist, Asghar Bukhari, claims MOSSAD stole his shoe.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

#ShoeishConspiracy

LOL!!! This is priceless!

This guy experienced one Tatbir to many

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Out of all the crazy stories in the world, I can believe this...

It would have many results, from making him look crazy when he posted about it, or just drive him paranoid.

It's like the fun you can have with someone who is OCD....rearranging their cutlery drawer or moving their ornaments a few centimetres out of place.....

One of our favourite tricks was to replace one of our friends freshly opened beer can with an empty one of the same brand, again and again.....

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I believe him

It is so common for intelligence services to leave messages to people they target to let them know they are being watched.

They do this to activists
Terrorists
Whistleblowers
Scientists that step out of line

Anybody

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
Out of all the crazy stories in the world, I can believe this...

It would have many results, from making him look crazy when he posted about it, or just drive him paranoid.

It's like the fun you can have with someone who is OCD....rearranging their cutlery drawer or moving their ornaments a few centimetres out of place.....

One of our favourite tricks was to replace one of our friends freshly opened beer can with an empty one of the same brand, again and again.....

I used to do something similar with my Mom. Growing up, I used to hate when she would nag me. She knew that so she'd nag me sometimes just to troll me. Then I realized just how orderly she needed things. Muahahaha! Every time she'd troll me with nagging, I'd "adjust" a sofa pillow, table, or vase. The first time I did it, her eyes lit up & I thought I'd unleashed a dragon lol Now we have a truce, though sometimes I'll playfully do it when I visit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join