It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Presidential Candidates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
Sanders and Warren will break your heart.
If people only knew !!

Knew what? Do tell!

Sanders and Warren have a caberet act that would break your heart. I thought that's what Xuenchen was talking about.

The vocals are okay, but when they start twerking, I usually leave the room.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks for the link. I have never seen that one. Ordered a T-shirt and a coffee mug.
Aka : Papa Smurf , hilarious.

edit on 15-6-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
And there in lies the entirety of the lie.

The American Public has NEVER voted for the American President, not once.

You vote for the 1,000 or so Electoral College representatives, who in many states can vote whichever way they want, regardless of the actual vote.

While the Electoral College rarely waivers in voting against the public wishes, many of them are not legally bound to do so.

The idea that the USA is the greatest democracy in the world is hilarious.

It's why I never pay attention to national opinion polls - it's NOT a national vote so national opinions are a moot point.

In 2012, the media kept saying about how close the vote was because the national polls were showing Obama / Romney in a statistical tie. In reality, if you watched electoral college votes, Obama was ALWAYS more than 100 votes ahead of Romney, even before the nomination - it was never even close.
edit on 15-6-2015 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sanders and Warren will break your heart.
If people only knew !!

Knew what? Do tell!

Sanders and Warren have a caberet act that would break your heart. I thought that's what Xuenchen was talking about.

The vocals are okay, but when they start twerking, I usually leave the room.

So essentially the remark was rectally sourced and of no consequence. I figured as much.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: bucsarg

to those individuals is to please review all the current candidates and see if you can find anyone who is capable. It's tough isn't it!

Nope! It isn't!
Bernie Sanders, and or Whoever-O'Malley.

Elizabeth Warren on either ticket, and they have my vote.

People like you who are willing to vote for candidates without even knowing their names, let alone their policies, are what's wrong with the average low information American voter.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

People like you who are willing to vote for candidates without even knowing their names, let alone their policies, are what's wrong with the average low information American voter.

Oh really, Canadian person????

We are still learning about the candidates who are running, and nearly a year and a half out from the General Election.

See my above posts. That is all I have to say to your redundant post.

But anyway, since you apparently know so much - how about you 'school us' "low-information American voters" on ALL of the candidates who have thrown their hats into the ring, then??

Here are the FACTS:

Martin O'Malley only announced his candicacy TWO WEEKS AGO.

You know who Lincoln Chafee is? What his platform is?? How about Ben Carson --- you know him? Which "parties" do they represent, huh?

Let's hear you laud Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Paul Rand, Ted Cruz, 'Jeb!' Bush, Carly Fiorina, Chris Christie, Lindsay Graham, Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindal, Scott Walker, George Pataki, Pete King, John Kasich. Marco Rubio, Donald Trump.....and then compare and contrast them to Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Martin O'Malley, Jim Webb, Joe Biden. ......

You can start with those.
Then, you can add in all the Independent hopefuls and tell us all who they are. And look at the lengthy lists of all the OTHER candidates hoping to make a splash.

Here's the list: www.politics1.com...
And here's an example of what we're dealing with this early on:

I can’t ever remember a presidential election when there were this many names at play. In past elections there may have been a dozen, but not dozens .

When there is such a big crowd, who gets the attention? The people at the front of the pack (ahead in the polls) and those who crash (scandal), spin out (embarrassing truths revealed) or suffer flat tires (funding dries up).

Read more here: www.idahostatesman.com...=cpy

Have at it. Tell us who is the best one, please!
I pray you!! - enlighten all of us - we ignorant Americans who don't do our homework! Teach us all about them one by one....tell us their parties, their platforms, their voting records, their backgrounds, their states of origin, etc etc....... !!!!

I can't wait to hear it all in one neat little succinct post!! It will save us all SO MUCH time. Wow, I'm relieved that you're here to save the day. Now, I'm going to relax, knowing you have it all sorted. Well done.
*yawn*

edit on 6/15/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
This post does NOT apply to masqua or Johnny Canuck....... or any other Canadians who empathize with our disaster here......

edit on 6/15/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

How about Grapes?
He doesn't know much about politics, but he sure won't take any crap from the Swedes!

(Sorry...couldn't resist!)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You should all track down the old television show "Dilbert"- there was an episode involving Ben Franklin that pretty well summed this nonsense up.
I can on'y find it on youtube in spanish, though. Maybe that's a conspiracy in itself- media corporations keeping it out of easy view under the guise of copyrite

Tear it down, my friends. The election is a sham. if you've not figured it out, you're simply not paying attention.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

How about Grapes?
He doesn't know much about politics, but he sure won't take any crap from the Swedes!

(Sorry...couldn't resist!)

We need someone who won't take crap from the Swedes!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bucsarg

There was a leak from 2013 even that secret societies selected Jeb Bush as the next president.

Democracy is just a show for the people.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
We need someone who won't take crap from the Swedes!
We all need someone who won't take crap from the Swedes!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
im voting for this really big crack in the sidewalk out in front of my aunts house.

"Sidewalk Crack in 2016" is my election mantra.

I would rather at least vote in a candidate that did absolutely nothing, than to keep getting whatever in the hell we keep getting.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

im voting for this really big crack in the sidewalk out in front of my aunts house.

"Sidewalk Crack in 2016" is my election mantra.

I'm in.
BFFT's Aunt's Sidewalk Crack in 2016

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bucsarg
please review all the current candidates and see if you can find anyone who is capable. It's tough isn't it!

It's not hard to find people who are capable - Hillary, Bill Richardson, Jeb, Scott Walker, Rand Paul. What is tough to do is find someone who is capable AND who can be trusted and who will take the country in a positive direction.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

i work for the smartest man i have ever met. he could do it. and i'd trust him almost absolutely.

but he won't run....because normal people don't want to have every pimple on their butt exposed for the world to see. That is the problem: all the manufactured scandals, and the excessively short sighted and judgmental nature of humans.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

but he won't run....because normal people don't want to have every pimple on their butt exposed for the world to see.

Normal people don't want to BE THE PRESIDENT. In my opinion.

How about Donald Trump, though? Right everybody?!!! Woot! A true American success story....

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

How about Donald Trump, though? Right everybody?!!! Woot! A true American success story....

And his cheerleader team will be named "The Trumpettes"

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

People who have leadership in their soul....would sacrifice almost anything (except their reputation, their ticket to using leadership skills in the future) to get the chance to take the reins of the most successful government in history.

Real leaders stay in private industry. Its psychopaths who run for high office.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Real leaders stay in private industry. Its psychopaths who run for high office.

LOL!!

"Obvi"

And "real leaders" don't even have to be the CEOs - they're content to help the front-line workers keep their act together.
Not glamorous - just, productive.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And his cheerleader team will be named "The Trumpettes"

...............okay....................
Make it so.

Would you vote for the guy now that he's thrown his hair into the ring???
Do you think it's just comic relief and more Hollywood distraction?

I personally think the guy is insane - FILTHY RICH, yes - but, insane.

Strangely, though - the thought of him as POTUS doesn't make me sick to my stomach the way the Mittster did.
Not sure why - but Romney made my skin crawl. Must have been the magic underwear and the corporate cannibalism-slash-vulture-off-shoring-47%.... thing that happened. You know what I mean, jelly bean?

edit on 6/16/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join