It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAW VIDEO: Cop Tases 12-Yr-Old Child While Choking Him!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: abeverage

Still no comment on your obvious bias???

Here is the kid attempting a shoot take-down:

And here is where the kid was gaining a side mount and the camera suddenly blurs and frames away, a distinct mark for an edit to remove the fight from the video. You can see the officer has had to use his arm to brace himself from being fully tackled.

Did you just accidentally miss this part of the video? If it was an honest mistake caused by extreme bias on your part I am willing to forgive your awful twist on this subject.

Hmmm Nope still see the Cop on top...Top Cop for this kid...no bias FACT...

You said

Are you intentionally ignoring the first 30 seconds of the video where you can see the "child" is ON TOP OF the officer?

And still you are defending a struggle where the Kid never is shown to be in that position. EVER! Are they struggling yes the CHILD is not a limp rag-doll until after he is stunned...

But I will not argue this further believe what you want believe cops have the right to stun children...your choice albeit and sad and wrong choice.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

No bias fact?

The video is heavily edited. Again, the video is EDITED to pan away from the fight as the kid is attempting to gain a side mount, You can see his head is above the officers shoulder at 34/35 of the video and the officer is attempting to prevent himself from being fully taken to the ground. The video is then edited again to do the same panning movement later in the video to hide the officers hands to make it appear to be a second taze.

The kid deserved to get tazed. Don't attack a police officer to show off for your friends.

Edit: Tell me, what is the age that should be the cutoff for being allowed to attack a police officer in your opinion?
edit on 22-6-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join