It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAW VIDEO: Cop Tases 12-Yr-Old Child While Choking Him!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

He's 12 though.

That is all.

I once saw a 12 yr. old beat the crap out of a nurse in the emergency room because he had eaten an entire 300-count bottle of ibuprofen and didn't want his stomach lavaged. He wasn't high or anything like that, just mad at being restrained and not wanting the charcoal cocktail. The nurse was male and was afraid to try to restrain him for fear of hurting him, and he received a concussion and twenty stitches for his consideration. My own daughter at 12 was a second degree blackbelt in Korean tae kwon do and could easily overpower her own father who is at least twice her size and was a professional swimmer. Don't underestimate the ability of someone to hurt another person just because of their age...it really is just a number.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
Ultimately none of the above matters, because you can CLEARLY SEE at the beginning of the video the kid is FIGHTING the officer. This after he apparently bit the officer. The officer was justified in his actions.

Kids fight, bite, and hit their parents and siblings all the time. Should everyone just go to a tazer? It's a 12 year old and the cop has training. He has him apprehended, there's no need to taze him.

How were these things handled before tazers? Cops certainly weren't reacting by shooting people, as they pulled weapons of any kind much less back then.

Is your assertion that if an officer comes up to you and assaults you with a choke, that fighting back means they can arbitrarily use increasing levels of force until you're put down or comply with the beating?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: chucknasty

"In some states, being an unruly child is against the law. Kids go to jail for that. "

WOW, JUST WOW

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

If this is policeforce has some selfrespect they should make it a priority to find this cob and put him in jail.

How disturbing this was to watch... just terrible.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: abeverage

Are you intentionally ignoring the first 30 seconds of the video where you can see the "child" is ON TOP OF the officer? Would you rather he break the kids arm forcing him into the cuffs? How exactly do YOU think this should have been handled? With a firm finger wag and a "I'm telling your mother!"

It puts the cuffs on its wrists or else it gets the taze again.

Intentionally ignoring the first 30 seconds? NOPE...Not at all...here is where reality comes in!

Please provide a screen shot of when this Kid is on top of the Officer...because I have watched this video multiple times...
Oh wait I have one for you...Please note the Time of the shot 23 seconds into the video...then note the position of the officer CLEARLY on top of the BOY!

If you would like a rewind to the beginning I can do that as well there is never a point in this video showing that BOY in a position of power over that Officer NOT ONCE!

Do not be derisive, and prove me wrong! Do not troll me...provide more than conjecture and opinion.
edit on ambAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 19 Jun 2015 09:28:20 -0500am9America/Chicago by abeverage because: I hate trolls

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
People on this thread seem to forget that the kid had committed no crime.

He was a runaway and that means wanted by his parents not by police..

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

People on this thread seem to forget that the kid had committed no crime.

He was a runaway and that means wanted by his parents not by police..

Actually, you very are mistaken about that. There are several states where it is a crime to run away from home, and there are other legal ramifications in 34 states. I had quite the juvenile record myself for running away from an abusive situation at home, more than 10 times, because in TX it is illegal. In a lot of places, the parents can even be jailed for failing to control their teens. And in a lot of states if the child is reported by a parent for running away, it is the local law enforcement's job to bring them in. When the child is supposed to be in school, they can get the parents for truancy charges as well because it is illegal for a child not to attend school.

ETA: It would be interesting to know why this particular child has a history of running away, too. His mother apologized to the police for her son's behavior, after all, so there is more going on than just what you see on an edited video. He's running away for a reason, and the smart thing to do would be to get Social Services involved to find out why. He may very well be in an abusive home. He may very well have mental health issues that cause him to have poor impulse control. Or, he may just be a juvenile delinquent that is hell-bent on doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants, no matter what his parents want.

The American Bar Assoc.

From a Criminal Defense Lawyer

edit on 300311America/ChicagoFri, 19 Jun 2015 11:03:35 -050030am30169America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: ETA

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I too had quite the record as a juvenile.. I was a runaway and got spoken to by police when I told them my name they took me in because I was reported as a runaway.

I was 16 the cop called my dad who said he would not come pick me up, so now the cop cant release unless its to my parents.

He actually had to call the apartment complex where I was picked up to get them to press trespassing charges so he had a reason to put me in juvie. Because reported as a runaway means wanted by your parents not the police.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I know if it was my 12 year old and I pulled up and said get in the car and when he refused I jumped out and tackled him, choked him , and tazed him, I would go to jail and be vilified as a child abuser.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

He actually had to call the apartment complex where I was picked up to get them to press trespassing charges so he had a reason to put me in juvie. Because reported as a runaway means wanted by your parents not the police.

Ok, let me put it a different way. If a child runs away from home, and the parents report them as a runaway to law enforcement, it then becomes the responsibility of local law enforcement, according to California law, to detain and return the child to parental custody. This is specifically California law, by the way. The parents cannot find the kid or cannot get to him to apprehend him, and he has an established history of this behavior.

You can try to change the language any way you want, it does not change the situation. So here, by your logic: The kid is wanted (not for the first time, remember) by his parents, not the cops. So what do the parents do? They call the cops and report him missing, thereby putting the responsibility for getting him back home squarely on law enforcement, and now the cops are required by law to bring him back if they find him. Had it never been reported, the cop wouldn't have bothered with him.

That deputy was doing his job. But that's really not the issue here right? The issue is the question of excessive force. And the only discretionary tools available are a choppy, edited video and eyewitness testimony (which, by the way directly contradicts the idea that this kid was just being smacked around and tased by a cop and did absolutely nothing wrong.), so without more information it is patently impossible to make a sound judgment either way.

Do you honestly think any cop out there really wants to waste his/her time wrestling disobedient teenagers when there are other, far more important criminal matters out there that need their attention? I know my personal reaction would be "it's your kid, you allowed this to happen, you go get him and take him home. But if I were a cop in California, I could lose my job for saying that. So I'd be obligated to do what I was told to do, which was detain him and take him home.

CALIFORNIA RUNAWAYS

edit on 303511America/ChicagoFri, 19 Jun 2015 11:35:27 -050030am30169America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I know if it was my 12 year old and I pulled up and said get in the car and when he refused I jumped out and tackled him, choked him , and tazed him, I would go to jail and be vilified as a child abuser.

Sure, if the cop pulled up in the car and yelled out the window "hey kid, get in the car" and he didn't, then the cop subequently jumped out, tackled, choked and just arbitrarily tased him, I would agree with you. But that is not what happened. He asked him repeatedly to get in the car so he could take him home to his parents. Whom he was wanted by, right? The kid didn't want to go, so he started arguing. According to the eyewitness, the kid was verbally abusive to the deputy. Then, when the deputy decided to forceably put him in the car, the kid became physically combative and bit him (also, eyewitness corroborated, don't forget) ,which is why he got tased. That bite is severe...it's not some little friendly nip. The scenario that you are describing simply did not happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

489-9

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I understand the whole concept of the darts spread further out issue the full electrical shock along the distance between the two contact points along a wider range of muscle groups. I.e. if the darts go in in the abdomen and the the neck. The full electrical charge is sent through the abdomen and neck. But there is still electrical charge outside the direct line between the two contact points. Maybe not the full charge will bleed outside of the direct line between the two contacts but plenty to cause some involentary muscle contraction.

So saying a drive stun will not cause involuntary contraction of muscles not directly between the two contact points is erroneous.

Tasers are more effective if you can dump the full electrical load to a larger group of muscles. But the current still gets to most if not all of the body. Just at a lower power. Still enough to cause involentary muscle contractions outside the contact points deoending on body composition. Most definitly on some lean 12 year old with little body fat.. If your claim was true then stun guns would not cause involentary muscle contractions and wouldnt work. But they do. They even kill people. If your claim were 100 percent honest then there wouldnt be deaths related to drive stuns But there are. so drive stunning and stun guns dont cause muscular disruption????? But the whole point of a stun gun is to do just that. If the point was just to cause pain then you would use a cattle prod and the stun gun would have never been invented and endorsed..

Also another thing you are leaving out is that even taser international will teach you in training that a drive stun to a large nerve like the radial nerve of the fore arm. The collar, the spine, and elsewhere will carry the current over large muscle groups and cause involentary muscle contractions just as well if not better than the darts. In fact they even advise you to use the taser just like that for those effects. They call it pressure point drive stun. Here's a video of an instructor training cops to use the taser in drive stun mode to cause involentary muscle contractions to the victim using the advocated pressure point drive stun techniques.

m.youtube.com...

edit on 19-6-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Why would an officer place me in a choke for no reason?

a reply to: Aazadan

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So you're going flat out lie now? I can't take screenshots on my phone, but anyone is welcome to look at 29-36of the video, which I'm sure you did. So you intentionally ignored what didn't suit your narrative. Deny ignorance guy. Your bias is showing.

a reply to: [post=19467832]
edit on 20-6-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Still no comment on your obvious bias???

Here is the kid attempting a shoot take-down:

And here is where the kid was gaining a side mount and the camera suddenly blurs and frames away, a distinct mark for an edit to remove the fight from the video. You can see the officer has had to use his arm to brace himself from being fully tackled.

Did you just accidentally miss this part of the video? If it was an honest mistake caused by extreme bias on your part I am willing to forgive your awful twist on this subject.
edit on 22-6-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join